• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Dont think you will see PS4/PS5 footage soon. Alot of PC still. And if we get console footage it will be more likely xbox stuff because of marketing deal

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
if it's gone gold already why not just release it next week?

Fizie

Jan 21, 2018
HYPE! No way can I wait for the next gen patch - I hope it looks good on the XSX without

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Dont think you will see PS4/PS5 footage soon. Alot of PC still. And if we get console footage it will be more likely xbox stuff because of marketing deal
I think we'll see One X footage soon-ish along with a blog post explaining how the next-gen patch will work. I doubt they'll show the base console versions before release though. I dread to imagine how the game runs on the base Xbox One.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Putting in for week off from work for week 48.

Are there good videopreviews that show the game running on PS4?
They are never gonna show that. Unless people get hands on on release day.
Every publisher will show the best version or wich marketing deal they have.

They are showing console versions "soon", it will be 100% shown before release.

Pro versions of the consoles tho. Base versions people will see on release day, as has been norm for some time now.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Been following this game since the initial rumors,
the ultimate culmination of my sci-fi interests in one game

Will probably end up being my GOAT

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Getting this for PC and Xbox, I can't wait.

Quick question for anyone that may know that answer, is Cyberpunk receiving an Xbox One X 4K patch on lauch and will that enhanced mode be available on the Xbox Series X?

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Oh man, I can't believe we mad it lol. Been waiting a looooong time for this one.

Really hope I can get a RTX 30 series card before release date. I need to play this on my LG CX

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Pro versions of the consoles tho. Base versions people will see on release day, as has been norm for some time now.
That what i meant. We dont see base versions anytime soon.

-Amon-

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, we're almost there I guess.

For me, the most anticipated launch day in the last decade.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018

have they said that about showing the console versions before release?

Great news if true

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Great news! Now that the time of waiting is almost over it actually didn't feel that long. How time passes... great thing is, I probably have plenty of time in November and December to play the heck out of it!

HotAndTender

Dec 6, 2017
Can't wait for this, even playing games now all i'm thinking about is how good causing havok in Chaos City is going to be.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I wonder if they keep original plan of having copies in hands of reviewers weeks before release to give them time to playthrough it at least once.

have they said that about showing the console versions before release?

Great news if true

I think it was Marcin, one of CMs, on Twitter who said that console versions will be shown "soon". That was some weeks ago, but I think there is still two WIRE's before release and one will feature console versions.

Deleted member 50232

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I wonder if they keep original plan of having copies in hands of reviewers weeks before release to give them time to playthrough it at least once.

I think it was Marcin, one of CMs, on Twitter who said that console versions will be shown "soon". That was some weeks ago, but I think there is still two WIRE's before release and one will feature console versions.

Ah ok, good news. Thanks.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
I actually have high hopes for two reasons:

1) Doubt CDPR will press this in a bad state/rely on patches to fix the game as they've simply invested too much time into it.

2) with is going gold this means they have over a month just to be patching things up so the D1 patch should offer substantial updates.

I just want the game to run well and not be buggy as hell. Let's not have another Witcher launch.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
if it's gone gold already why not just release it next week?

Going gold just means they've got the release version of the code ready. They still need to press discs, complete marketing, submit the final master to platform holders, complete further work on known bugs to fix in a day one patch.

The main thing this tells us is that they won't cancel the release again.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
DAY 1 PEE CEE!

DEE EL ESS ESS TOOH POINT OH.

MY TWENTY EIGHTY SUPA IS READY!

I HAVE DAYS OFF TOO! CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!?!

Deleted member 74623

Banned
Jul 14, 2020
Will hold off until launch day when I see more of the game. I just can't get hype for it like I usually can for big releases. I was way more hyped for Witcher 3

AllenShrz

Nov 6, 2017
My 3080 is ready and if the new ryzens are significantly better than my current 3900x, Ill get it too for this game in specific.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

I can't believe it's happening.

Yep, that AAA development takes forever, man. I'm day 1 on PC.

Deleted member 50232

Banned
Dec 3, 2018

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
do we have any idea on upgrades for next gen? I know they said propped patch next year and that's fine, but they also said improvements at launch as well. Is that just going to be BC improvements?
Anyway regardless have had pee ordered forever on PS4 so Day 1 PS5 I guess haha

Deleted member 50232

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
do we have any idea on upgrades for next gen? I know they said propped patch next year and that's fine, but they also said improvements at launch as well. Is that just going to be BC improvements?
Anyway regardless have had pee ordered forever on PS4 so Day 1 PS5 I guess haha

We don't know yet, we are still waiting to hear.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
funniest thing, i saw this being revealed on a Witcher 2 being announced for Xbox 360 livestream.

what a weird feeling, the witcher 3 is one of my fav game of all time but in 5 years CDPR have gone down the drain for me political wise coupled with all the news surrounding this game and the meh gameplay demos - also the lying about crunch, makes it a... non wanted game lol
My friend who share account with me is gonna buy it so imma goinna play it and try to be open minded but eh... not caring that much

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I'd like to see it running on a PS5. It will determine if I play my copy in 2020 or next year. I have it preordered already, however.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any idea how this is supposed to run on next-gen? I know the full enhancements are for 2021. But will it take any advantage of the next gen consoles at launch?

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Plenty of time to let Sony and MS show off how it runs on the new consoles. Please please please.