Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it scales well pre-patch on the ps5. I guess I am happy to wait for launch day for performance impressions given that there soen't seem to be May pre-order dlc.

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Going gold just means they've got the release version of the code ready. They still need to press discs, complete marketing, submit the final master to platform holders, complete further work on known bugs to fix in a day one patch.

The main thing this tells us is that they won't cancel the release again.
Release digital, this game doesn't need marketing

Oct 27, 2017
Roma, Italia
Another thing i'm wondering: is the PS4 digital edition the only game, for both consoles? Like, if i get the PS4 digital version, am i basically getting the PS5 version too, or just a PS4 version playable in its compatible, slightly better form on PS5?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Another thing i'm wondering: is the PS4 digital edition the only game, for both consoles? Like, if i get the PS4 digital version, am i basically getting the PS5 version too, or just a PS4 version playable in its compatible, slightly better form on PS5?

Yeah, you'll get the PS5 upgrade when that comes out and at launch you'll get the PS4 version with inherent PS5 improvements. There will likely be a PS5 version released when that PS5 upgrade launches, but that won't change anything for those buying the PS4 version.

However, it's best to assume that your saves won't transfer over between the two versions. So don't expect to be able to carry over your progress when the PS5 version comes out.

Jun 17, 2018
I'll wait to see how this runs on a set up similar to mine before picking it up. I'm confident that my 2070 laptop won't have any issues at 1080p but we will see.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Might not be able to hold off until the next-gen patch hits. Hopefully it runs well on a Pro.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
CDPR ego fucked them up. It's over. Hype is deceiving. Keanu Reaves does nothing.
Word Salad
A word salad, or schizophasia, is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases". The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but are semantically confused to the point that the listener cannot comprehend their meaning.The term is often used in psychiatry as well as in theoretical linguistics to describe a type of grammatical acceptability judgement by native speakers, and in computer programming to describe textual randomization.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy that the XSX and 2077 are all coming out right after i move into my new place, gonna be a very cozy autumn

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
I will probably not be able to build a new pc yet with the stock issues for everything, so I hope my old pc doesn't explode trying to run it.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
have they said if this will run at at 60fps in the back compat mode at release? if not ill wait for next gen patch.

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Could you open your train of thought and reasoning bit more?

What has been fucked up? Why? How? etc.
These seems like just random words.
I don't trust anyone that knows they're making a good game. Same thing with Naughty Dog. They literally thought they were gods before releasing TLOU2 but it still isn't as good as what they made before.

Pedigree isn't everything folks!

Cyberpunk won't surpass The Witcher 3.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Really torn on what system to play it on. I have my PC, but, I also am getting the PS5, and this would be a nice, long game to really break it in. I'm going digital on PS5, so I'm assuming this will be on the store?

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 3600
RTX 2060

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
I don't trust anyone that knows they're making a good game. Same thing with Naughty Dog. They literally thought they were gods before releasing TLOU2 but it still isn't as good as what they made before.

Well I'm going to strongly disagree with you regarding TLOU2 and also, I've never seen anyone from Naughty Dog proclaim themselves as a god, despite them being one of the few studios which I would say are worthy of that kind of praise.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, that a month for my 3080 'preorder' to be fulfilled lol

May 10, 2019
Excited.gif

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Are these sentences written by Trump's gaming alter ego?
Well I'm going to strongly disagree with you regarding TLOU2 and also, I've never seen anyone from Naughty Dog proclaim themselves as a god, despite them being one of the few studios which I would say are worthy of that kind of praise.
Don't compare me to Trump. Wtf? It's videogames.

I really like TLOU2. But Naughty Dog is not themselves, they are on a downwards path. Cyberpunk is just a Deus Ex game. The Witcher 3 is special and who knows when we'll see something like it again.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Still don't know if I should go PC of X1X. Gonna wait for the DF review to see which direction to go.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Really curious to know how it will run on PS5 on Nov 19th, hope we'll hear about it before launch.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017

What are you even talking about?

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Is that supposed to be Keanu Reeves? If so that is, well if you squint and tilt your head it kinda looks like someone who still looks nothing like Keanu Reeves? :P