• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
LXIawTI.gif

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
I just got goosebumps. I've never been this excited for a game in a long LONG time.
last game i was really excited for was GTA V in 2013. i don't mean just excited but...HYPED.

cyberpunk is easily my most hyped game but i haven't let myself get as bad as i was for GTA V. i was too obsessed with it pre release to the point i spoiled a lot of it. i'm trying to avoid as much cyberpunk info as i can.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Weird but I'm not hyped.

Same, I think it's CDPR's shitty messaging over the last year or two that has turned me off. That said, RPGs will never not be my favorite genre of video games and I don't think "voting with your wallet" is a thing that works in the real world, so I'll probably get excited closer to the release and end up buying this day one after all.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope it works. Something tells me this game will have 1000 Plus Bugs and perfomance issues at launch.

Plum

May 31, 2018
My 2070 Super is waiting...

...just to balance out some of the subtle brag posts a little :P

VG Aficionado

Nov 6, 2017
Wow, congratulations CDPR!

I would love to play it at launch, but I think I will wait for the updates. Not just the next gen update, but all the bug fixes and performance updates that will come for the next few months... and years.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn why the weeklong PS5 delay in germany? Now I have to make a badonkers Roadtrip on PS5 release day to get this game from my next gamestop (already paid off with gift cards) which is about 50km one trip.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Wow, congratulations CDPR!

I would love to play it at launch, but I think I will wait for the updates. Not just the next gen update, but all the bug fixes and performance updates that will come for the next few months... and years.
good luck avoiding spoilers.

i'm not waiting a minute longer than i need to. it's getting preloaded and i'll start playing as soon as it unlocks.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Man, I don't know if I can wait for the bext gen patch.

If the game is 4k/60 and looks good, I don't think I can wait for next year.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If this is 60fps on Xbox series x I will buy over pc.

Hope they show us some console footage before release....

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the entirety of The Witcher 3 and now I understand the hype behind Cyberpunk. Bring it on!

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
What!? Has it been that long?🤯
Cyberpunk was revealed before The Witcher 3! Like, everyone knew the game was coming but it was only fully unveiled in a Game Informer cover in March/2013. Cyberpunk teaser was released in January of that game year and the title itself had been revealed a few months prior, in October/2012.