• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
That isn't the question that was asked.

I'm asking you directly, will you show solidarity to us, your Trans peers and be different than Reddit and other places that aren't willing to admit there may be issues.

Will you take the time in the OT and opening post to make sure that we feel welcome, not ostracized and that you want to hear our feedback on how we where handled after this marketing campaign?

Does it have to be a Mod? Or can this fan community at least be willing to admit there maybe issues, but you still want us here and to hear what we have to say?
And I'm answering you directly - ResetEra is a welcoming place where everyone is free to choose what threads they may be interested in to click on and enjoy.

I, as well as the other supremely talented individuals bringing the Cyberpunk 2077 OT to life want nothing else, but to have it enjoyed by anyone and everyone willing to click on it to give it the chance to enthrall them.

Everyone is welcome in the Cyberpunk 2077 OT - even if they don't like the game, the company making it or otherwise. If a user decides to place it on "ignore" for whatever reason; that is fine as well. I only hope for enlightened discussion and fun to be had in it. Hopefully everyone will at least give it the chance to do so.

I hope that you will enjoy the Cyberpunk 2077 OT, as a lot of hard work, passion and the sincere endeavor of it's enjoyment were the paramount driving principles in it's design🙏

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And I'm answering you directly - ResetEra is a welcoming place where everyone is free to choose what threads they may be interested in to click on and enjoy.

I, as well as the other supremely talented individuals bringing the Cyberpunk 2077 OT to life want nothing else, but to have it enjoyed by anyone and everyone willing to click on it to give it the chance to enthrall them.

Everyone is welcome in the Cyberpunk 2077 OT - even if they don't like the game, the company making it or otherwise. If a user decides to place it on "ignore" for whatever reason; that is fine as well. I only hope for enlightened discussion and fun to be had in it. Hopefully everyone will at least give it the chance to do so.

I hope that you will enjoy the OT, as a lot of hard work, passion and the sincere endeavor of it's enjoyment were the paramount driving principles in it's design🙏

Everyone did not have our community exploited for marketing Black Chamber.

Even if the Manticore add was positive or negative they exploited my community to sell this game, they have highlighted with their cosplaying.

So your response is you can use us to market your product, but in response to the pain and feelings of rejection you can and will not even have a small paragraph welcoming us directly?

For all of you people that have come in to Kyuuji's thread and said how you hear us, but you still want this game, you are the people that need to see this.

All I asked for was a small paragraph to say we hear you and want you, to us who have been harmed.

We can't even be given that after everything.

This is why Transphobia exists, because it's just this acceptable. This isn't the game, this is a forum thread with people who we are suppose to share a passion and love for the hobby and yet when we are exploited, we couldn't even be given this small thing in return.

Mods this is also to you. Look at how your community can't even be given this, there is no listening or teaching like you so desperately want to claim.

BKNY84

Banned
Sep 28, 2020
It's running at 60fps and it's looking smooth. Graphically it looks good, like in the promos. The lighting is amazing. Population density seems to vary, sometimes it's dense and sometimes empty looking. NPC interaction is a simple "talk option", not really comparable to the NPC interaction in RDR2 for example.

Mind you, this is without the day one patch and a lot of stuff can still change with that patch.

Thanks, appreciate it.

yalk_dx

Nov 3, 2020
forgive me if this was mentioned previously, but has there been any info re: FOV options or other accesibility features that are currently in the game pre-patch?

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Everyone did not have our community exploited for marketing Black Chamber.

Even if the Manticore add was positive or negative they exploited my community to sell this game, they have highlighted with their cosplaying.

So your response is you can use us to market your product, but in response to the pain and feelings of rejection you can and will not even have a small paragraph welcoming us directly?
I have answered your question and now you are antagonizing me for doing so.

Everyone is welcome in the Cyberpunk 2077 OT.

Everyone💯

RAWRferal

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Looks like the planned future patch for new consoles will definitely address npc density. Seemingly ambient occlusion too, car looks especially floaty in the PS5 footage above.

Looks like it's holding 60fps decently, but that's because it's clearly the last gen version with some minor tweaks at best and a frame rate cap toggle.

Looking forward to high end PC footage for comparison!

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
If some of you wanna see 60fps gameplay running on Playstation 5, here you go:

Gofile

Gofile is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc...). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free.

Credits: https://www.reddit.com/user/drexforeskinthethird/
This site doesn't load for me and the download is super slow, any mirror?

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
I was dead set on going Corpo, but now I'm starting to doubt myself, feeling like I should go Nomad, thinking starting out in the badlands would be more 'fitting' for a first playthrough.

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the planned future patch for new consoles will definitely address npc density. Seemingly ambient occlusion too, car looks especially floaty in the PS5 footage above.

Looks like it's holding 60fps decently, but that's because it's clearly the last gen version with some minor tweaks at best and a frame rate cap toggle.

Looking forward to high end PC footage for comparison!

Agreed, but I will say what's on display here is more than I anticipated. I did not expect 60fps for whatever reason.

What I'm seeing here will at least keep me sane until I can find a 3080

BKNY84

Banned
Sep 28, 2020
I was dead set on going Corpo, but now I'm starting to doubt myself, feeling like I should go Nomad, thinking starting out in the badlands would be more 'fitting' for a first playthrough.

I change my mind every day it seems. After seeing the corpo leaked footage, thinking about corpo now lol.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Black Chamber, just put a paragraph or two recognizing the trans community in the OP. That's not too much to ask. Hell, you should put some resources into the OP, for charities and stuff like that.

There's stuff wrong with the game, we should be able to recognize that.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
I am going back and forth between the two every other day. I may just flip a coin at this point.

Brainfreeze

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Black Chamber, just put a paragraph or two recognizing the trans community in the OP. That's not too much to ask. Hell, you should put some resources into the OP, for charities and stuff like that.

There were charities posted in the stickied thread that got some donations, I think it would do a lot of good to include them at the top of the OT. I highly encourage this.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Everyone💯

Everyone being welcomed in the thread is not the same as the OT thread specifically calling out and recognizing the transphobic issues with the game being specifically welcoming to the TransEra community.

so is there going to be excerpt/call out, or nah?

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk; however, saying it is for 'everyone' and dodging the question regarding OT content is not a great look. You're not paid marketing for Cyberpunk 2077, Black Chamber, and CDPR doesn't care if your thread has such content in it. The people that do care are the people in this community who are saying that they care here.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Everyone💯
But you didn't even answer the question, you were politely asked if you would put a few words into the OT, which is like basic human decency considering the controversy (transphobia, in particular) surrounding the game, and you dodged the question a few times, instead saying everyone is welcome. Then when pressed, you said you were being antagonized which isn't even true. We already know everyone is welcome to post here, that's not something that should even need to be said.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa... quick question... the OT for the game still can't be posted at all on launch or did things change?
It is being locked for one day due to TransAwareness as it was originally going to be locked then.

Multiple of us in TransEra even said locking it now is pointless but Mods are keeping their original promise.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
It is being locked for one day due to TransAwareness as it was originally going to be locked then.

Multiple of us in TransEra even said locking it now is pointless but Mods are keeping their original promise.
Hmmm... so that means ANY threads related to the game are gonna be locked on launch then? Reviews, digital foundry, etc?

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm... so that means ANY threads related to the game are gonna be locked on launch then? Reviews, digital foundry, etc?
Only the OT as far as I know.

I don't make those calls nor am I interested in them. Just wanted to know if the creator of this OT on this site would show solidarity to us in a way that is lasting and not something that will be completely forgotten with in 3 hours of the unlock.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
If some of you wanna see 60fps gameplay running on Playstation 5, here you go:

Gofile

Gofile is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc...). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free.

Credits: https://www.reddit.com/user/drexforeskinthethird/
Since the next gen patches won't be available until next year, does that mean that both Xbox One X and PS4 Pro will have a graphics mode that offers an unlocked framerate that Xbox Series X and PS5 can then use to play the game with (more or less locked) 60 fps?

This site doesn't load for me and the download is super slow, any mirror?

I had to switch to a different browser for it to load properly.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Since the next gen patches won't be available until next year, does that mean that both Xbox One X and PS4 Pro will have a graphics mode that offers an unlocked framerate that Xbox Series X and PS5 can then use to play the game with (more or less locked) 60 fps?
No, as per Hobbes there are no options on One X, so it's safe to assume this is only on PS5 and XS X/S

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think so (but not 100% sure personally). Series X has a performance mode that looks to be 60 FPS.

The leaked PS5 footage also seems to be 60 FPS. Tough to say if it's locked 60 or anything, but seems solid.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
No, as per Hobbes there are no options on One X, so it's safe to assume this is only on PS5 and XS X/S
Don't think so (but not 100% sure personally). Series X has a performance mode that looks to be 60 FPS.

The leaked PS5 footage also seems to be 60 FPS. Tough to say if it's locked 60 or anything, but seems solid.

Oh okay, thanks. So there IS some kind of new console support that goes beyond simply playing the One X/PS4 version. Good to know.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Your posts were cryptic, weird and off-putting. 'I have something I want to ask you but I can't think how...'.

It wasn't a compliment, but you're welcome I guess!
I get that... but don't assume anything bad though. Private messages exist for a reason. That's why I said everything is cool. Kyuuji definitely didn't think I was being cryptic, weird or off putting.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Everyone💯
Stop dodging the question. Will you acknowledge the concerns of the trans community in the OT? As an inclusive forum, I feel we have a duty to make these threads welcoming to all, and if a minority feels a game's content is harmful, that should be flagged up.

There was problematic sexualisation in the Japanese marketing for 13 Sentinels - I flagged it up in my OT. If you turn a blind eye to the concerns raised in here and elsewhere on the forum in making your thread, you are complicit in the normalising of transphobic (and in my opinion racist and ultraviolent) content within games media. We get it, you love this game - you're its resident hype man on this forum. But the game doesn't love all of us. Please recognise that.

I agree with this suggestion.

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
I am pretty sure the OT is going to have the same threadmark every thread has had so far and more....

why are yall on dude's case when he has said multiple times that he is very aware of the situation?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Stop dodging the question. Will you acknowledge the concerns of the trans community in the OT? As an inclusive forum, I feel we have a duty to make these threads welcoming to all, and if a minority feels a game's content is harmful, that should be flagged up.

There was problematic sexualisation in the Japanese marketing for 13 Sentinels - I flagged it up in my OT. If you turn a blind eye to the concerns raised in here and elsewhere on the forum in making your thread, you are complicit in the normalising of transphobic (and in my opinion racist and ultraviolent) content within games media. We get it, you love this game - you're its resident hype man on this forum. But the game doesn't love all of us. Please recognise that.
Yup, every word here

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am pretty sure the OT is going to have the same threadmark every thread has had so far and more....

why are yall on dude's case when he has said multiple times that he is very aware of the situation?
You know damn well why.

Black Chamber is NOT just one dude. They are the OT creator and I would pose this question to anyone that was doing it.

The MOD edit is their by force, I'm asking this community to take the time to acknowledge to show us support because they choose it.

Not because they have too.

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
You know damn well why.

Black Chamber is NOT just one dude. They are the OT creator and I would pose this question to anyone that was doing it.

The MOD edit is their by force, I'm asking this community to take the time to acknowledge to show us support because they choose it.

dude has been super cordial throughout all of this so I don't think there is much need for him to keep having to explain himself.

It reads like yall just want him to say something and get banned lol...but he hasn't given any ammo for that. Same shit going on with Mediking.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
You know damn well why.

Black Chamber clearly has no desire to do so. You want them to do it after getting dunked on repeatedly? They're showing you how they feel by their actions. It is what it is.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
dude has been super cordial throughout all of this so I don't think there is much need for him to keep having to explain himself.

It reads like yall just want him to say something and get banned lol...but he hasn't given any ammo for that. Same shit going on with Mediking.
Please stop and think about what you just said.

He is being cordial about telling me NO THEY WILL NOT SAY they want to hear our words after a marketing campaign that hurt my community.

I'm trying to get them banned because I want them to say TransRights after this company used a Trans woman to sell a game.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

how is wanting support for TransEra in the OT via a voluntary call out outside of the mod sticky on every page trying to get them banned. This is a rediculous take.

Status
Not open for further replies.