Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because that would just better help scum know who they should be either role blocking or killing. I'm not going to provide them that advantage
Ding ding ding.

Claims are for tomorrow. Claiming now won't guarantee a change in votes, it will give Scum more power to choose who to NK tonight and make lylo more effective for them.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw I would change my vote to Gorlak but if I'm right he's throwing himself on a grenade right now to save Monkey and that's interesting. Anyway. I'm goin' to bed.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Pushback immediately to the idea of Monkey and them being aligned in some way.

I don't know Monkey's aligment. Why would I be OK to have my aligment related to hers?

At this point we already know about the 'medium' claim, something not known at the time of my early posts, but Fran still tries to paint me with the Scum brush as I realistically brought up things like 'misdirections', when at the time everyone assumed Monkey's role was as some sort of Investigator. Fran at the time was the first to frame Monkey's role as a medium, so what would be misdirected? Fuck all would, if we are to trust what Monkey said.

Because your first post after Monkey redchecked Maol was talking about misdirections and how that could have been affected by other roles. That's a weird take to do on a red check unless you know that the check was wrong.

It's because at the time I didn't know anything about Monkey's claim and found how they introduced it odd. Turns out I was right when the claim changed into, as I say in quotes again, a 'medium'. But hey, Fat4all was questioning that claim, what a Scum thing to do. *wink-wink*

Again, my trouble is not that you were questioning the check. It's that your first instinct was to doubt the check and say that it was affected by some other role. And then you said that you wanted to lynch Monkey if Maol flipped town. Which is weird because you said plenty of times that the check could have been compromised.

I imagine if we do end my lynching Monkey today and they flip Town that I'll be gone the next day, and hey I get that jazz. At the very least then when you flip me and I'm Town it'd probably be a safe bet Fran is Town as well.

I don't get this. So if you are town I'm town?

That said, Fran's read on you goes back to my previous point on how he is looking at the Monkey's red check backwards and actually town reading people who were wrong about the situation.

Because the first reaction for a red check usually isn't doubting it. No scum would trade 1vs1 so doubting a red check makes me think that the player already knew that the check was wrong.

Its also pretty clear you don't fit into the "low key pushing for Maol's lynch" idea that I could probably see scum doing after Monkey's red check.

He did. He voted for Maol saying that we needed to solve him. And then lynch Monkey if he flipped town.

Shit, I said it myself, Fran NOT being all over me this game has given me pause, too. But he's been more chill generally than usual - than he ever is as either scum OR town.

I'm going to be 100% honest. I have very disinterested in the game. I have seen the posts but every time that I sit down to read them and reply I just don't care much. I just saw that big post from Fat4all and all the post after it and reading throught all of it was a drag and I wasn't even going to answer. Maybe it's because I had a lot of trouble trying to understand the game or because my reads so far were shit, I don't know. I just know that I'm not putting the usual work that I do. I know that I should ask for a replacement instead of taking a spot, and I was very close to doing it, but I won't be able to play much the rest of the season as I reviewed one of the following games and I'm running one too.

He did spend a little more effort justifying a vote on Maol outside of my results, but still lackluster effort. But there he was, happy to vote for Maol.

Because I voted Maol not because of your red check but because of his own claim.

that's what you call good ole sceptic Fran?

Not even close.

What makes you so certain about fandorin as town here either? Dr. Monkey - all I'm seeing is him voting outside main wagons, being sure about turm and Mao way ahead of time and some scum reads on people that could go either way. I wouldn't be surprised if this is scum!fandorin

I have been saying this for a while.

You know what? Who is your top two town everyone?

You and me.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Can you give me a quote?

Fando isn't too sure about Monkey's play. He brings up that, if Maol flips town we should lynch Monkey (this is the kind of thing that scum would push for).

Fando thought that the claim was unconventional but liked that the claim raised discussion. But he never says if he believes the claim or not. He just ask a couple of questions but avoids giving opinions.

Fando D2 was mostly him being unsure about everything. He wasn't sure about the red check (and said that we should lunch Monkey if Maol flips town). Then he was unsure about the claim but never questioned it. And ended with a forced town read on Maol at the end, something that scum always knew.

That's not how this works Fran, who outside of yourself?

Malus, Kopite maybe. Zeke was another possibility but he isn't voting now and when asked for a vote he just avoided it, so I'm not feeling too good about that.

What do you think about meatwad not wanting to claim?

That it's bullshit.

Oct 27, 2017
We'll see but I don't trust Gorlak's line of questioning here. People who try to force claims typically have agendas and not good ones
We are in a stalemate. The votes aren't changing and you've been the vote leader since the original day end.

To put it in other words you are waiting for something to magically happen and make the suspicion go away. This is reactionary and scummy. You aren't even voting right now.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
"scum votes were probably locked, only town moved AND US but we were doing this."
You tried to compare your votes to that of confirmed town (turm, mao).
What I was trying to say was that there was no scum voting activity for quite a period of time there. The ones to break that stalemate were confirmed town plus you and it settled again on a tie between town. Me and Fran breaking that tie again came some time later and was ultimately a switch from town to town and so isn't indicative of anything.
That the three way stalemate lasted as long as it did tells me that scum wasn't going to move either way and was content where they were.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
We are in a stalemate. The votes aren't changing and you've been the vote leader since the original day end.

To put it in other words you are waiting for something to magically happen and make the suspicion go away. This is reactionary and scummy. You aren't even voting right now.

Fine it's literally going to make no difference because nobody will believe me anyway but I'm Amelie the Hider. I can hide behind people at night and avoid being NK, unless I hide behind scum or somebody targeted for the NK.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fran pushed hard for a Mao lunch on D1 and D2. I don't see scum advocating that adamantly for a town lunch.
Uhm, I can see scum doing that. I've seen scum do that. Also let's not forget monkey opened up day 2 with the red check. So pushing hard on that day doesn't really amount to anything. So idk why you are giving him"town credit" for that day. Fran also nvr votes on mao.

Oct 27, 2017
Fando D2 was mostly him being unsure about everything. He wasn't sure about the red check (and said that we should lunch Monkey if Maol flips town). Then he was unsure about the claim but never questioned it. And ended with a forced town read on Maol at the end, something that scum always knew.
Post #1084 is a long readlist from him, do you feel the same uncertainty here as well? Because I don't.

Malus, Kopite maybe. Zeke was another possibility but he isn't voting now and when asked for a vote he just avoided it, so I'm not feeling too good about that.
Yeah, Zeke not voting makes me side-eye him.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Night 1 Fantomas
Night 2 Fran

I should clarify that it's not a scum detecting role, because hiding behind scum only means I'm still vulnerable to being NK by scum.
It might help to tell us who you are going to hide behind tonight. It would be pertinent information if it wound up scum and you got NK'd. Could help us solve the game. Only value Town's getting out of this power now that it:s been revealed.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Post #1084 is a long readlist from him, do you feel the same uncertainty here as well? Because I don't.

Let's review that list:

Kitsune: town read.

Maol: town read.

Malus: town read.

Fat4all: town read.

Kalor: Unsure.

VA: Blind spot.

Kopite: Null.

Meatwad: Scum lean.

Monkey: town read.

Gorlak: town read.

Fanto: town read.

The only scum lean that Fando has is Meatwad. Everyone else is either town read or a null. How is that taking a stance about anything?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
It might help to tell us who you are going to hide behind tonight. It would be pertinent information if it wound up scum and you got NK'd. Could help us solve the game. Only value Town's getting out of this power now that it:s been revealed.
How does that help town in any way? It only gives scum a target to get 2 kills.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, no. I don't know.
For future games: Please be concise and reveal everything from the get-go Meatwad
You made it sound like you weren't even aware you are our cop. Not naming targets is bad as well.

I do believe Fran though.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does that help town in any way? It only gives scum a target to get 2 kills.
I don't know if that's the case? Did Meatwad say anything about both targets being killed if they were targeted or just one? Is that an assumption on your part because if it was stated outright I missed it and if I missed it then yeah you're right.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Here is the thing about that. If I hide behind somebody and that person is NK, then I die as well. Also if I just happened to announce my intention here to hide behind scum well then they wouldn't be dumb enough to attempt to NK me. So that plan likely won't work

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So if I got this right.

Meat can hide behind someone.

If that person is targeted by a nk, he dies with them.

If that person is scum: he doesn't die, but is targetable?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here is the thing about that. If I hide behind somebody and that person is NK, then I die as well. Also if I just happened to announce my intention here to hide behind scum well then they wouldn't be dumb enough to attempt to NK me. So that plan likely won't work
Aha, okay, that's a good clarification to have. Thanks for that.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What happens wn you hide behind scum?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Forgot for a sec we were so close to majority, didn't want anyone to snipe

Don't play mafia while tired folks