• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I meant Lawler, my brain don't work right.
Lol, ok just making sure

Jerry Lynn's only crime is raising the bar with his yellow and black tights

JERRYLYNN.jpg

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
So, wait, did WWE just made Truth or Jinder the last entrant in the Royal Rumble ?? What a hype ending for the match...

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So in the span of roughly 30 minutes, Asuka claimed three scalps tonight. Charlotte, Becky, and The Miz. And she got a great reaction for all of them. It's like...the audience wants to watch Asuka murder some fools instead of dancing.

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
So in the span of roughly 30 minutes, Asuka claimed three scalps tonight. Charlotte, Becky, and The Miz. And she got a great reaction for all of them. It's like...the audience wants to watch Asuka murder some fools instead of dancing.
Asuka was only inserted into the match so that Charlotte could win the title without making Becky looking bad. I wish I had confidence, but...

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell does Michael Cole manage to still sound excited? He sounds like he's super into all these bad Raw storylines.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Asuka was only inserted into the match so that Charlotte could win the title without making Becky looking bad. I wish I had confidence, but...

What

That makes no sense

It's a TLC match. No one "looks bad" in losing. They are some of the flukiest matches ever in the way that they are treated and booked.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Is the PS4 version of Fire Pro Wrestling worth 30 bucks? On sale now.
The steam version is better but at this point there's a pretty solid pool of edits to choose from on the website (not to mention it comes with the New Japan roster)

I would also 100% recommend logging in on the website and adding them to your account on there instead of trying to do it in game (which is basically just a link to the website, lol)

Oct 25, 2017
Need I remind you how Asuka lost both of her title matches against Carmella?

What does that matter? It's a match that someone climbs a ladder and wins. Even if Charlotte wins, how is Asuka going to look any worse then Becky? I've seen this take before and I still don't get it. Maybe if this was a regular triple threat I could see how it looks like Asuka is there to eat a pin, but unless this match starts with Charlotte and Becky taking turns spamming finishers for two minutes and Asuka spends the rest of the match on the floor, I don't see how Asuka comes away from this looking bad.

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching some old Punk matches the other day and I forgot The Nexus just stopped being in a thing while two members of Nexus were holding the tag belts