• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
B

Can't wait to see Pete insist that this one asshole represents the entire movement in the debate tomorrow
Then Bernie can hit him back with the Pete campaign surrogate who said he should muzzle Nina Turner lol

Pete at this point just doesn't have a path. You can't do this abysmally with black voters and expect to win the nomination.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Looks like Sanders is going to run away with the nom this time. I really don't see a candidate that could really challenge him at this point.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the 538 art for Bloomberg's face is highly cursed and I feel like it should be a reaction image

bad.png

So apparently a lot of people are making a big deal about Sanders' 60 minutes Cuba comment.... hmmm.

Just the usual "pay no mind" suspects honestly

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Sanders is going to run away with the nom this time. I really don't see a candidate that could really challenge him at this point.

A lot of shit can change in a week. We're still talking about a ridiculously small number of delegates that have already happened. I think the coronation shit should chill until at least after Super Tuesday.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
He needs to be prepared to get attacked over that during the debate.

Man, I think this is the first time everyone will focus fire on him, hopefully he can handle it. They are already posting attack ads focusing on him already... like Biden with the Atlantic's "Sanders is trying to primary Obama" ads.

...fuck man, does Biden actually have anything good about him that is not related to Obama? It's like he doesn't have his own identity.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney

Man, I think this is the first time everyone will focus fire on him, hopefully he can handle it. They are already posting attack ads focusing on him already... like Biden with the Atlantic's "Sanders is trying to primary Obama" ads.

...fuck man, does Biden actually have anything good about him that is not related to Obama? It's like he doesn't have his own identity.

This one for Sanders is pretty easy to deflect as well

Oct 28, 2017
The funny thing about the Sanders challenging Obama maybe-true-maybe-not-true story is that the circumstances around it makes Obama look like shit and makes Sanders look good.

"What do you mean a Senator is going up against you to stop poor people from eating shit? God forbid, we have to think about party unity before everything else even if we're literally thinking about passing Republican legislation."

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017

Bernie just crushed the castro question at his town hall. I think he's going to do extremely great.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I detect some slight changes in his approach that seems like the direction he will be going for the general. Same policies of course, but he is putting in some info here and there that goes further in explaining.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Biden's polling is strong in S.C. Bernie could lose by 5%+

Depends on how much of that PPP poll that had Biden up by 15 is reflective of the race. All the polls on either side of that one had/have it much tighter (the Change Research poll earlier this month had them tied). I suspect Bernie stomping everyone in NV will have some consequences.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pete: "most democrats are looking for a different answer than sanders"

hmmmmmm

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for Bernie but narratives can change with a bad debate performance and lackluster results in SC before Super Tuesday. Not saying either will happen, I just don't know if the hubris is warranted quite yet.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Pete starting off strong with the name calling online shoutout lmao

"Inclusive victory".... dude what just happened in Nevada!

Status
Not open for further replies.