• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
Has there been any announcement about Destiny 2 on Stadia and whether or not it will be equivalent to the PC version in terms for graphic options and framerate?

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's quite good. Handles well, clean sight, and rapid hit/kill clip works great together. I'm having a lot of fun using it, actually did a GoS clear with it the other night. I also think it's the best of this season's ritual weapons. If scouts get another buff (which I hope the do), it would be a monster.

On a side note, finally finished what felt like a year long quest to obtain Redrix's Broadsword. It was by no means difficult and having two IB's both with bonus valor this season so far made the 5 rank resets a cakewalk. I feel like this gun gets slept on or people say it's meh at least going by youtube videos on it, but after a few matches getting used to the handling, this gun is ridiculous (on console). I wish I could have experienced pre-nerf desperado, because once you proc that now, it absolutely destroys everything in it's path. Might be my new favorite gun. This season has been great, I've been able to get 3 of the comp weapons so far. Not sure if I'll be able to squeeze out luna's. Still need a ton of HC kills.

looks like i'm 94% on the medals part of the quest, no idea why, time to get 450 scout kills :(

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
So i am F2P player so i can't get Iza or that Moon sniper. Is there any other good guns for that slot i could try get or are they just random exotic drops etc?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
So i am F2P player so i can't get Iza or that Moon sniper. Is there any other good guns for that slot i could try get or are they just random exotic drops etc?

The only reason people want Moon Sniper is for Firing Line. Your best in slot after that is probably the Long Shadow from Vanguard

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
did a casual Heroic Menagerie, followed by a casual EP. For EP it had been almost a year I think since I did one
Most fun activities in all D2, including raids
sometimes I really don't understand how they don't get their own game

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
did a casual Heroic Menagerie, followed by a casual EP. For EP it had been almost a year I think since I did one
Most fun activities in all D2, including raids
sometimes I really don't understand how they don't get their own game

i don't get why they don't have MMs for the Heroic Menagerie, the EP on mars and on the moon

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
So much Scout slander, I think I'm gonna cry.

Scout Rifles are
tenor.gif

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
I know it's frustrating so I am sorry, but not gonna lie having the sarrow harbor moon event things be public where I can fast travel there and use other players' effort keeping the event going to smash out a fast calibration daily or weapon frame then bounce without helping them finish has been incredibly convenient.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
I know it's frustrating so I am sorry, but not gonna lie having the sarrow harbor moon event things be public where I can fast travel there and use other players' effort keeping the event going to smash out a fast calibration daily or weapon frame then bounce without helping them finish has been incredibly convenient.

I mean, there's absolutely no reason to share with us that you're a leech except for trying to get validation for it. You aren't adding to the event, but your presence isn't taking away from it either, so whatever.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
You can literally go in [any] lost sector and work on calibrations but sure I guess wear this imaginary badge of shame lol

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
I meant it more as an example of when things being match made would be a negative, like even with the annoying triumphs tied to vex offensive I wouldn't go into a match made event like that only to purposely slow ball doing the vex noggin lasers so I can get more bow kills or whatever at the expense of the other 5 players who just want to grind out adhortatives for a good roll or kill the gate Lord or what have you, while an event in a public space you aren't really beholden to it, just because I'm driving by on a sparrow to get from a to b and I see someone struggling to solo a heroic public event there's no responsibility to stop and help. Maybe that's more an argument in favor of just having some kind of loot cave infinite spawn for every enemy type somewhere in the galaxy or an argument against the over abundance of bounties and quests that ask you to just kill dozens and dozens of random things as quickly and efficiently as possible rather than an argument against more matchmaking.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
The matchmaking in this game is beyond stupid.

Solo q comp, after 57 straight losses, a tight game ensues. Two really good players exist, one one each side. One is better. Of course eventually my side loses for my 583rd consecutive loss.

Next game...BOTH THE REALLY GOOD PLAYERS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME ARE NOW ON THE SAME SIDE. OPPOSITE ME, it goes without saying. Not only, but one of them finishes a distant third, meaning Bungie put another Ace player with them.

Care to guess who won? Make that 584 consecutive losses...

It's looking like 3500-3700 is my comp ceiling I guess. Tough to play sweaty pvp on my shitbox 32" TV though, can barely see anything there's no contrast.
Please stream.

PLEASE STREAM.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Does the IKELOS shotty drop from any Escalation boss or is it on rotation like the Altar of Sorrows guns?

EP weapons are on a weekly rotation. However there is one week where [all weapons] can drop from the boss. That week is now! You have all of today and until reset to hit that grind. (source: braytech.org -- seriously bookmark this site)

Altar of Sorrow weapons are on a daily rotation.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
The matchmaking in this game is beyond stupid.

Solo q comp, after 57 straight losses, a tight game ensues. Two really good players exist, one one each side. One is better. Of course eventually my side loses for my 583rd consecutive loss.

Next game...BOTH THE REALLY GOOD PLAYERS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME ARE NOW ON THE SAME SIDE. OPPOSITE ME, it goes without saying. Not only, but one of them finishes a distant third, meaning Bungie put another Ace player with them.

Care to guess who won? Make that 584 consecutive losses...

It's looking like 3500-3700 is my comp ceiling I guess. Tough to play sweaty pvp on my shitbox 32" TV though, can barely see anything there's no contrast.

BUNGIE PLZ NERF RED TEAM IN COMP.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If shark used auto rifles, he'd actually get somewhere instead of eating lead for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have any good builds/strats for getting the no death, under 10 mins and one node boss kill cycle triumphs for Vex Offensive? Also, has the secret triumph for the Festival of the Lost been discovered yet?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Some of the people I run into in IB just has me in awe, saw a 6 stack and 3 of them had Bygone's with 30k+ Crucible Kills and Erentil's ranging from 8k to 13k kills. Best of all they weren't even particularly good, my solo team won by 70 points and most of the 6 stack had .50 K/Ds. Has me wondering just how much you have to play to get a weapon to have 30k crucible kills.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Super important question:

You land in the Tower. You need to get to Lord Salad Man. How do you personally get there? There is a right answer and a wrong answer. There is also a secret answer.

Ronin0510

Oct 27, 2017
For the first part it's really good, it's probably the best 1v1 primary in the game. You'll need a solar weapon for the second part and HC headshot kills for the third, which Last Word isn't good for (on console anyway).
Thank you. I am on the first part and just barely acquired the last word. Going to practice before I dip back into survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.