Status
Not open for further replies.

VWdrewz

Oct 31, 2017
Is it just me or have they made crucible worse? The emphasis on heavy seems to have got even greater now. I like what they've done with the playlists and solo comp but heavy just seems to be sucking the fun out of actually playing it.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If there is something more satifying in the crucible than blowing shotgunners up with contraverse hold + handheld supernova, I don't know what is.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
If I haven't played destiny 2 since the warmind expansion, how hard is it to jump back in?

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Just started game. Loving it so far but I was playing solo. It's there a way to matchups with randoms?

Also no one does skyboxes like bungie

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just started game. Loving it so far but I was playing solo. It's there a way to matchups with randoms?

Also no one does skyboxes like bungie
Some activities have matchmaking, yes.

Strikes, pvp, gambit, first two difficulty modes of NF, menagerie, etc...

Story modes do not, raids do not, dungeons do not, exotic quests do not, etc...

It will tell you if it does if you hover over the activity in the director (not sure if the nf does atm, but the rest will).

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any official comment on menagerie not matchmaking? Was hoping it would work after the maintenance today but no dice.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
So, I played Destiny 2 with my brother since the launch. We always shared the game on ps4. With the base game, expansions and forsaken. But now, it isn't compatible with Shadowkeep. He is able to play on the moon, do missions but can't get access to the battle pass system.
Is there any solution? Is this a new thing by Bungie?

To make the season cross-platform, the pass is like a cosmetic item purchase from Eververse and not DLC. So if he would like to have the premium pass then he also needs to purchase it.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Some activities have matchmaking, yes.

Strikes, pvp, gambit, first two difficulty modes of NF, menagerie, etc...

Story modes do not, raids do not, dungeons do not, exotic quests do not, etc...

It will tell you if it does if you hover over the activity in the director (not sure if the nf does atm, but the rest will).
Man none of my friends play games so it's a bummer. Enjoying it so far solo

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any official comment on menagerie not matchmaking? Was hoping it would work after the maintenance today but no dice.
Wow, I was literally coming to ask about this. I tried a few times and didn't match with anyone, but I can match just fine in strikes etc. I guess Bungie knows though from looking at their help page.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Man that music as you approach the
front of the scarlet keep to face Hashladûn
is awesome, is it included with the soundtrack or available anywhere?

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So I just want to complain about the nightfall reward after playing 5 of the same over and over again.
It dropped 6 light lower than my my max light.

i turned around and finished a quest for Eris and opened a chest next to her that gave me a SMG (with a shit roll) but shreds enemies. It's beautiful. Think it's called

"Every waking moment"

anyway almost done with this one quest chain but the last step is 920, I'm only at 908

how difficult is this going to be?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
So I just want to complain about the nightfall reward after playing 5 of the same over and over again.
It dropped 6 light lower than my my max light.

i turned around and finished a quest for Eris and opened a chest next to her that gave me a SMG (with a shit roll) but shreds enemies. It's beautiful. Think it's called

"Every waking moment"

anyway almost done with this one quest chain but the last step is 920, I'm only at 908

how difficult is this going to be?
Was it higher than the highest piece in the slot it dropped in?

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm pretty disappointed with the anti aliasing coverage in the PC version.

I'm currently over 180 fps. Is there any type of injected anti aliasing that could help without killing my performance? (Even a 10% boost in the resolution scale kills my performance to 120fps)

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Engrams are non-existent, they only drop from the Pass now. Time to support that indie company

You need Bright Dust to buy stuff from the store, or silver. Eververse isn't going to start selling new season items until 2 weeks in

Deleted member 58508

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 12, 2019
Any fellow console peasants getting a feel for crucible meta? Haven't been able to play much these last few nights but I've done nothing but solo queue comp since SK launched.

Can't seem to get comfortable with any kinetic weapon. Looking for something to pair with Beloved. Austringer? Is Ace still borked on console?

Seems like it's still pulse rifle/Slideshot Shotgun imo. I almost dropped a 40 bomb with Redrix earlier. I usually run TLW if I have a sniper in the energy slot, otherwise I use Revoker/Recluse/Wardcliff.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't we going to get bright dust as rewards in regular bounties? What happened with that?

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
How do trophies and achievements sync? Brought my PS4 account to Xbox and I don't have achievements for trophies I earned on my other account.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I was just running through some underground base doing a Lost Sector in the EDZ when I round a corner and ran smack into one of the weird nightmare things looking at me. Damn near screamed.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
How do trophies and achievements sync? Brought my PS4 account to Xbox and I don't have achievements for trophies I earned on my other account.

I don't think that's a thing you would have to unlock them again or have tied to triumphs which I don't think all the achievements/trophies are.

JoeyJungle

Oct 27, 2017
Clash is normal TDM. No CTF modes, though.

They ought to bring back our assault equivalent mode that was RIFT though.

BRING BACK RIFT. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFT.
There are Crucible pinnacle(-ish) weapon quests that require hitting certain ranks in comp (now called "Survival") or achieving cumulative Glory points (earned in Survival, only). You pick these up from Shaxx somewhere below the list of bounties. Otherwise you have the same pool of drops etc.

The playlist in the bottom right has 6v6 control, clash (TDM), and supremacy (kill people but then pick up the balls they drop for another points) in rotation with connection based match making. There are 6v6 and 4v4 weekly rotating playlists that could feature clash as well, though currently don't (to my recollection).

Thanks!!!

Dumb question - how do I do strikes? The story says I need to complete the scarlet keep strike, do I just join the strike playlist until that one pops or what?

Apr 3, 2018

I did the same thing. Had all trophies on my PS4 account, missing lots on Xbox.

Enabled cross save, logged into my titan on Xbox, and all the achievements I didn't have popped for me instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.