Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Bungie changed the clan tags, I only see two letters now. Probably so you can't put words like "Jew" or "Gay" in there

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that's a thing you would have to unlock them again or have tied to triumphs which I don't think all the achievements/trophies are.
Like there's a trophy for getting a Triumph Seal. I already have Wayfarer and Dredgen. It'd suck to have to get another one for the achievement to pop on Xbox :/

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Is shattered throne meant to be done with a squad? i went there solo and well, I had no idea where i was going and when I did, large amount of enemies.

Dynheart

Self-requested ban
Oct 31, 2017
Comp sure feels refreshing. After seasons of not being able to get past 1800 soloing queing, I'm sitting somewhere between 3100 and 3200, in just a few hours. The gains are insane. I know it's supposed to tapper off at some point, I'm just blown away that I'm sitting in the 3000,s, and it's still going up 250-300 points per win (losses are 5-8 points).

Don't know if this is the systems intended function, but I'll take it. Gonna gun for Legend and get the nerfed forgotten. At least I'll have it in my vault.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
For some reason performance is worse all around and idk why since the whole switch over. Anyways im hella confused on where to go with any character i have atm. Everything was like given to me and even on my (well now 750 just got to titan before i played again) second character Im for some reason getting my ass handed to on enemy's that were once easily dealt with. Its all pretty confusing tbh

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
What's the quest to unlock powerful rewards? I reached 900 with my 2nd char but the weeklys aren't showing.
Edit: Solved

Last edited:

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Finished my Warlock. Sitting pretty at 920 on my Titan and 935 on my Warlock now. Hunter tomorrow. Should have no problem hitting 945+. Sucks that the Nightfall Ordeal powerful is bugged though. Wanted to give it a try.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We Kamen Rider now boys

960x0.jpg

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im telling ya'll, if you want Recluse (and Mountaintop) go get them now. The valor gains are so much better/easier now its crazy. If youre garbage like me it'll still take some grind, but you will get there.

I'd estimate 5 hours of play time for me to get to where I am (2005 valor) and 40 or so matches. I've also had both a 5 and a 6 game losing streak in there. Doesnt matter because a single win will currently make up for it.

Also Ive gone up to 865 or so power by only playing crucible. Havent touched the moon. You get I think 3 blue drops every match, plus the legendaries you get for ranking up. Also got the Ace of Spades catalyst on the first match i played I think it was.

Edit: to be clear all of this is in the solo queue 3v3 survival. Im not sure if its this easy in all pvp modes or not.

Last edited:

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Finished my Warlock. Sitting pretty at 920 on my Titan and 935 on my Warlock now. Hunter tomorrow. Should have no problem hitting 945+. Sucks that the Nightfall Ordeal powerful is bugged though. Wanted to give it a try.

Only the tier 1 is bugged. The 100k works fine (you need to play on the third rank to reach the score limit)

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
So after that terrible opening mission on the moon I did the next mission and went on my way, now on to another mission of just run around doing activities before the next campaign mission will trigger. It's going to take me a while to get through this campaign at this rate because this is not a fun time.

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
So after that terrible opening mission on the moon I did the next mission and went on my way, now on to another mission of just run around doing activities before the next campaign mission will trigger. It's going to take me a while to get through this campaign at this rate because this is not a fun time.
It barely takes any time at all trust me.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I knew that this expansion was going to be small-that ending was...abrupt.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just saw a Vex Minotaur down in the Phogoth area. Was that supposed to happen? It had these huge arced shoulder guards. Killed it too quickly to see its nameplate but it was a yellow bar boss type enemy. Anyone else see this yet?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Oh thank God...the only braytech weapon I was missing (besides Osprey which I know is farmable) was 18 kelvins. My very first ana engram drops...18 kelvins.

Nov 14, 2017
Is shattered throne meant to be done with a squad? i went there solo and well, I had no idea where i was going and when I did, large amount of enemies.
It is solo-able but for your first run (or first few runs) you'd definitely want a team.
For some reason performance is worse all around and idk why since the whole switch over. Anyways im hella confused on where to go with any character i have atm. Everything was like given to me and even on my (well now 750 just got to titan before i played again) second character Im for some reason getting my ass handed to on enemy's that were once easily dealt with. Its all pretty confusing tbh
It's kind of hard to offer any advice on what to do without knowing where your characters are at. Ignore me if you're just venting.
*sigh* of course they are
Is this a bad thing? Everyone who has who has shadowkeep has this season's pass. If anything it's more accessible than the raid set.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
I just saw a Vex Minotaur down in the Phogoth area. Was that supposed to happen? It had these huge arced shoulder guards. Killed it too quickly to see its nameplate but it was a yellow bar boss type enemy. Anyone else see this yet?
Yeah, think there are three of those on moon that you need to kill for a triumph. They are barrier nightmares that if you dont melt will regerate health. You will need a weapon with a barrier mod to defeat them then.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At what power level do tier 1 powerful rewards stop being higher power level than your current power level? I just got a 610 item as a tier 1 reward...even though my power level average is 611

It is solo-able but for your first run (or first few runs) you'd definitely want a team.

It's kind of hard to offer any advice on what to do without knowing where your characters are at. Ignore me if you're just venting.

Is this a bad thing? Everyone who has who has shadowkeep has this season's pass. If anything it's more accessible than the raid set.

I hate how season pass rewards work. To get these skins, you basically have to max out your season pass in the next 2½ months, or you're never gonna get those skins. I'd much rather have them be raid drops that I could get at any point in the next few years by finding a few other people to do a raid with.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
At what power level do tier 1 powerful rewards stop being higher power level than your current power level? I just got a 610 item as a tier 1 reward...even though my power level average is 611

Tier 1 and tier 2 should raise your power all the way to 950.

unless your tier 1 was from the nightfall, which is bugged.

aznheadbanger

Jul 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure the powerful rewards do not take bonus power from your artifact into account when determining what kind of reward you get.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tier 1 and tier 2 should raise your power all the way to 950.

unless your tier 1 was from the nightfall, which is bugged.

It was the gunsmith powerful reward

I'm pretty sure the powerful rewards do not take bonus power from your artifact into account when determining what kind of reward you get.

ah that's most likely it then. Kind of annoying that the reward was for one of the 2 slots where it isn't a power level upgrade

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Technical question: does AA even work? I'm playing at 4K and this game manages to display SO MUCH shimmering it isn't even funny, and that's with FXAA or SMAA. Is the built in AA really this bad? Holy shit.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Started off maining the Titan this go around, but passed my weapons onto my hunter and he is about to blow up level wise. Guess i should have thought to hold off on claiming gear on the battle pass for the easy push in numbers.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Finally sat down to play this and it appears that the red flags i felt pre launch turned out to be 100% correct, wow is this DLC incredibly underwhelming.

Honest to god waste of money.

At least it's future proofing for how ever long D2 has left.

Also an empty expansion like this reminds me how the big Destiny legendary weapon problem is, no gear except exotics/pinnacles excite me at all.

When all weapons are is just RPM and elements it completely kills the need to get any new weapons that don't offer any new change in those two thing or exotic/pinnacle (which are obviously cool) unless they have some extra perk in the pool like the chalice weapons (which is also lame as the perks in destiny are mostly lame as hell)

I guess i'm ready for D3 at this point and whatever change it's systems will bring.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Shout out to whoever wanted Scouts to come back in Crucible, thanks for ruining it yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.