• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Don't sleep on last week's podcast (#96 Washedmageddon), especially if you're a fan of Michael Sal Anthony. It's an instant classic: https://soundcloud.com/bodega-sushi/ep-96-washedmageddon

Spike Lee on tonight. Extended interview should be great.

DUvBmbHW0AM1vgf.jpg

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Ohhhhhh shit

I'm surprised Netflix or Epix hasn't hit them up to tape a stand-up special.
For sure. I'd be surprised if the Viceland show is still around in a couple years - it feels like they're right on the cusp of blowing up and being too busy to continue it. A scripted comedy is inevitable - they did an interview with Arian Foster where they talked about acting and developing a show around the characters from Bodega Boys. How long before FX/Comedy Central/etc comes knocking, ya know? Especially considering how many contacts they're making/have made through their show.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so behind on the art, and this doesn't help. There were a couple podcast features last week as well.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Yea the Arian Foster podcast has them on and they were great. Really opened up about their business side, not that they're super secretive but they keep a lot close to the chest.

Risible

Oct 25, 2017
Best Desus & Mero line was from the video of the two kids robbing a 7-11 in Compton with a fake gun, when the security guard busts in and Mero says "Hey Koolaid.. with buuuullllets!". I fucking lost it.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Their old rap head shit always kills me.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
100 Episodes of the Art! I don't think I've ever listened to any podcast series that has made me laugh as much as this one.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I got into the podcast at like the 50 episode mark. I would go through the backlog if the early episode podcast setup didn't sound awful on my ears.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of my favorite segments from the show which I revisit whenever I need a pick me up. The exasperation that Mero screams "THE CATEGORY IS PERSON!" with gets me every time

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoying Jesse Williams randomly showing up to eat fruit and sit in on unofficial third mic

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Next Week:

Monday: Nipsey Hussle
Tuesday: Ari Melber
Wednesday: David Arquette
Thursday: Mav Carter

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Because these guys have so much raw skill I just want them to make jokes on certain topics longer, but that's what keeps me coming back for more, it's a genius strategy that they use.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Did NOT know there was an OT for them. Happy to hear the 100th podcast episode in a minute!