• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Capcom don't release a PS4 exclusive RE2 remake demo tomorrow:

giphy.gif

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I mean...... I guess I'll take a hour break from Smash...... Haha

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm

It looks like when V DTs some of his tattoos go away, maybe they're used to seal his powers.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I'm not a fan of the demo being exclusive because I'm literally tapping veins for DMC5.

V looks interesting. Like a spellcaster/summoner. I can't wait to see where he fits in on the Sparda family tree. The glimpse of co-op looked good, and honestly I just want to see the goofy shit people will do. Praying for a legendary dark knight mode because in co-op that could be some goofy fun.

Subhuman sounds better?

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
V's gameplay looks awesome to me. Great trailer overall, too bad I don't get to play the demo.lol.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
All the people saying Spencer said he didn't like timed things... In the game itself. A demo etc seems small compared to things in a game you can never get and honestly would be preferable to some of the exclusive crap that's happened this and last generation.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work frothing at the mouth. I cannot wait to boot this demo up... while also waiting for the RE2 demo. (I know it's a pipe dream, but let me dream...)

jackdoe

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom has to be one of the few publishers left that include timed exclusive/exclusive demos as part of their marketing deals. RE VII, Monster Hunter World, and now DMC V.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This reminds me of the Monster Hunter World demos.

The first one (or two, I can't remember) were PS4 only. Then the last one was PS4/Xbox.

Also, wonder if this means the RE2make demo will be PS4 exclusive.

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Cool, excited to try it on my 1X tomorrow. :3

But what year are we in with an exclusive demo, lol.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Exclusive demo sucks, also, I thought capcom promised to at least not use Subhuman for promotional purposes... I guess sex offender stigma only lasts a few months these days.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All the people saying Spencer said he didn't like timed things... In the game itself. A demo etc seems small compared to things in a game you can never get and honestly would be preferable to some of the exclusive crap that's happened this and last generation.
You're right. Exclusive demos are worse. Why would you stop another platform from playing a God damn demo for a multiplatform game.

Arion

Oct 26, 2017
Ahh, so this is what it feels like to be on the other end of the timed exclusive demos. Have fun xbox owners.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
The clips of Dante with the hat sent me. Age of Bows is over, now rises the Eternal Age of Hats.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
This game... Yet RE 2, on the other hand. This exclusive thing with both games could work well for them. Two audiences paying attention to Capcom, multiplatform players in heaven.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
So kind of a Lucifer move. Interesting.

I wonder if we'll see V get Vergil's summoned swords skillset from DMC4SE - the way you can hold and release those at your leisure feels completely badass, and they're just about the closest thing in the series to something that feels mostly like an offensive magic spell.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my bad then.

Really used to demos avoiding PC because of datamining is all.
Sony bought a year of exclusivity for the VR btw rofl and we never got it on PC.

That said they even put Denuvo on the PC version of the demo and they do release demos so ya I'm sure there's a chance for it if they plan to eventually release a PS4 demo too.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
That looks fantastic. Fucking wow. I really dig V. He plays like a cross between Bayonetta and Noctis from FFXV.

I'm a little disappointed that BP is coming post-launch, but I'm happy that they're making some changes to the environment.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn 75% of this thread is filled with exclusive demo complaining...

When the amount of insane stuff in that trailer was off the charts! My mind is swirling with possibilities!

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
You're right. Exclusive demos are worse. Why would you stop another platform from playing a God damn demo for a multiplatform game.
Yea I don't get it. It's a demo, no one will prefer to buy the Xbox copy because of the demo. Unlike say exclusive items in the game where people will be inclined to buy the copy due to timed exclusive items.