Ikarus

Oct 30, 2017
Weirdly, I don't hate the game. You can play a lot without paying anything and what's there is enjoyable so far (I'm level 29 atm). Really well done for a mobile game IMO.

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
I'm enjoying it and personally I haven't spent a cent. However the way they promote IAPs is a huge fucking issue that even I can see especially if a player has concerns with self control or is a minor. Exactly the same with Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds. I'll probs just ditch both once the campaigns are finished

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017

It sure has some impeccable design

Holy shit. I had absolutely no idea. I'll admit, I paid for the battle pass as I was having a good time with this game. I have zero desire to sell things on the market, but this now makes sense as to why after being paragon 10 I have nothing to sell.

Really fucking scummy design Blizzard. I guess I'm done with this game.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This game has been a real learning experience on the psychological manipulation they use in these games and why Diablo Immortal even has a lot of gatcha streamers bowing out and saying it's worse than even what they are used to. I feel almost inoculated to all the methods now that I have seen it broken down like never before.

A lot of streamers that play these p2w games have spoken to how usually they can drop 5k in a game and achieve most of what they want in power and progression but in this game that isn't even nearly enough to flex among whales.

I always knew a lot of the drip feed promotion 800% value tricks but there are scams within scams for this game that even I was not familiar with. One thing is that players on the subreddit have asked for server merging because they can't find groups for high tier dungeons that require 4 people. The fucked up part is that a whole bunch of servers is by design because if too many whales are forced to play one server you have whale wars and when one ends up on top the rest stop spending so they want the player base spread out as much as possible. I didn't even think about that shit lol.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
This. User reviews need to be eliminated. They are never going to be honest or fair or correct. They always going to be filled with angry nerds review bombing because they DONT LIKE THING even though it's not meant for them, or fan boys who will do nothing but give perfect reviews even though they are too blinded to recognize that some things have some faults.

Eliminate them. This game doesn't deserve this. Nor does any game. Nor does any movie. Or show. Or anything.

They are beyond worthless. What was the steam or metacritic or whatever scores at one point for Last of Us 2? They were insanely low because woke or whatever meanwhile the actual game is considered one of the greatest games of all time. I don't even think low user metacritic score threads should even be allowed on the site because they are beyond worthless metrics.