oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, you guys picked excellently with Stan :3

Vere has come off my scum read list. Looks like our assumption of at least two more scum was accurate, so with likely one left, lovers is a good possibility now.

Also, I can confirm I was visited by Kopite , or rather CopiCopi. I don't know what he did, though

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, let me clarify my wording. I was targeted by CopiCopi last night. No mention of what that did

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
For me it's currently Kopite > Oreo > Stu > malus.

Kopites and Oreos powers are both things I can see scum have. Gossip chat seems too weak and I detected no movement from malus, and I explained Stu earlier.

I'm guessing scum didnt kill because they might not be able to kill and use another action at once and either A) Kopite used his ability instead to keep the facade until we forget it later or B) Oreo saved an additional vote to use later.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Oreo, but those are long shots
Can you explain why you think so? I still think Kopite is the most likely suspect, but with how weak scum has been so far (the key thing and Stan just a backup as additional role) I can also see the Super Saint additionally having extra votes to make up the difference. There seems to be nothing else in Oreos favor but "scum wouldnt have additional votes as power" iirc.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
malus Do you choose during the day phase who to chat with?
I choose during the day.
I think Stu looks okay after Stan's flip. Stan was stepping on Coolest's neck for a while and seemed to be building up to lunch them. That, and what happened the day Geno died makes me think Stu isn't scum.

Say Stu is scum and he knows Geno switched himself and Muffin by using the order. At that point, scum has no reason not to circumvent shooting Geno to kill Muffin, and letting Stan become a Tracker over his dead body. That would at least lend more credibility to Stan's backup claim, or at least make it so he wasn't as viable a lunch.

I think the final scum is within either Malus or Kopite, just based off of POE.

Following that, I think that if scum was in us lovers, it shouldn't be Blarg. Recall how much Stan wanted Blarg to die, from D2 to yesterday. It was very possible to happen yesterday too, so I don't think that was w/w. You can make a better case for me being scum in that situation.
Wouldn't Geno immediately out Stu as Scum if he had killed Muffin?

Anyway I'm just going to copy my reads from the gossip chat:
The lovers are pretty much confirmed at this point. No way there is more than one Scum left. In the same vein, Muffin is Town as well, otherwise they would have made a very risky maneuver targeting him on the night Geno died.

I don't like how Oreo handled that day end. He really didn't want to give up his triple vote, but I'm questioning whether Scum would just stack on Blarg like that.

It's hard to interpret Stu, since he wasn't around for EoD. But his insistence on scum reading Kopite rubbed me the wrong way.
Also there was this post after he said you could still be Scum:
Stuart444 said:
/shrugs

Just keeping options open. Not like I said they are a serious candidate for today or anything lol.

I don't think Kopite is Scum. He was the one that brought Stan to a tie with Blarg, and there is also his role which hints that he is indeed town, unless there is a dog in the cat team.

Fanto is just cruising by, but he was the one that suggested to lunch Stan over Kopite in the end.

So my order would be Stu > Oreo > Kopite

vote: Stuart444

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
B) Oreo saved an additional vote to use later.

I know you have to take this at face value, but my vote saving is tied to day votes. Not that I have the ability to participate in any night voting whatsoever, but if there was a vote saving scum, and the power could store NK votes, and scum were to use that power in the day, that'd be the biggest red flag

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Say Stu is scum and he knows Geno switched himself and Muffin by using the order. At that point, scum has no reason not to circumvent shooting Geno to kill Muffin, and letting Stan become a Tracker over his dead body. That would at least lend more credibility to Stan's backup claim, or at least make it so he wasn't as viable a lunch.
Yeah I think since a Scum Stu would have the time to ask his scummate to NK Geno instead to confirm Muffin's data I don't see Stu as scum. I'm taking him off the list, the new order should be malus>Oreo?
For me it's currently Kopite > Oreo > Stu > malus.

Kopites and Oreos powers are both things I can see scum have. Gossip chat seems too weak and I detected no movement from malus, and I explained Stu earlier.

I'm guessing scum didnt kill because they might not be able to kill and use another action at once and either A) Kopite used his ability instead to keep the facade until we forget it later or B) Oreo saved an additional vote to use later.
This really proves nothing, there was no NK, so obviously Scum didn't move or haven action like role cop or something like Fanto mentioned.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Can you explain why you think so? I still think Kopite is the most likely suspect, but with how weak scum has been so far (the key thing and Stan just a backup as additional role) I can also see the Super Saint additionally having extra votes to make up the difference. There seems to be nothing else in Oreos favor but "scum wouldnt have additional votes as power" iirc.
That's an interesting point. Could it be that there's a caveat there, such as Oreo isn't able to amass votes more than the majority, or until a certain day? Therefore he wanted to use it yesterday regardless?

His insistence on voting Blarg along with Stan, to the extent that Blarg and Stan were tied at 10 minutes to day end is also something to think about.

The only other thing is whether this would be possible if scum had all 3 teammates and Polt since that's almost an instant majority 3 days in. Would that be possible?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
This really proves nothing, there was no NK, so obviously Scum didn't move or haven action like role cop or something like Fanto mentioned.
And scum didnt do a NK just because? I dont think so. I think it's because they did a night action, and malus gossip chat doesnt seem like one, and we have precedence with gossip chats being chosen during the day in other games.

Aeleus were you invited to the gossip chat immediately after day end?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
It would look bad for him, but you couldnt conclude 100% from that that Stu is scum, since scum might target Geno before me, especially now knowing that Geno was able to influence Stan later.
Though Scum!Stu might still want to kill Geno because he would also be able to direct him, not just Stan, if he were scum to be fair.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I choose during the day.

Wouldn't Geno immediately out Stu as Scum if he had killed Muffin?
I don't think so, plausible deniability and all that, it was very possible for Geno to also be the NK or at least that would be a huge point of argument.
And scum didnt do a NK just because? I dont think so. I think it's because they did a night action, and malus gossip chat doesnt seem like one, and we have precedence with gossip chats being chosen during the day in other games.

I'm just reminded that we really can't use our logic to say what scum could or couldn't do when they all seemingly have a facade PR to fall back on.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Around 40 mins post eod

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

It's happened in games. Funny enough, there were two different reasons for scum not to put in a NK in games I've played.

The first was scum having a galaxy brain idea to pretend to be a BG who blocked a shot.

The second was that they straight up forget to put in the kill.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
And scum didnt do a NK just because? I dont think so. I think it's because they did a night action, and malus gossip chat doesn't seem like one, and we have precedence with gossip chats being chosen during the day in other games.
I don't know, my first thought was that we just had the last scum kinda throwing, because of the odds. I suppose it's possible that they thought they were being tracked, but I can't think of a night action that's worth more than a NK.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just reminded that we really can't use our logic to say what scum could or couldn't do when they all seemingly have a facade PR to fall back on.
The gossip would be the facade PR, but he cant have ANOTHER night action besides a kill additionally to being a super saint, that's too much.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I thought of this, but wouldn't a Scum! Stu just ask his Scum mate to aim at Geno instead who would conceivably a Scum Target too?

At least I think that's how Geno's power works
But Geno would know that he was switched, so he would know that Scum must have known he was switched in that case.

It would look bad for him, but you couldnt conclude 100% from that that Stu is scum, since scum might target Geno before me, especially now knowing that Geno was able to influence Stan later.
That's kind of contradictory to your previous argument.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
But Geno would know that he was switched, so he would know that Scum must have known he was switched in that case.
Scum! Stu could use WIFOM though, "of course Muffin would be protected", "Geno is the only confirmed town", etc.

The gossip would be the facade PR, but he cant have ANOTHER night action besides a kill additionally to being a super saint, that's too much.
This is sorta true. Although like Vere says, we may be reading too much into it when Scum could've just forgot. Anyway I think malus has done a fair bit more gamesolving as well and coupled with Oreo's insistence on Blarg, I think my lunch order is now Oreo> malus
Vote: oreomunsta

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
That's kind of contradictory to your previous argument.
Not really. With current events it's unlikely scum would kill the director over the tracker, the tracker is more dangerous, so it's unlikely Stu is scum. If they killed me, it would look pretty bad for Stu, but just still not 100% definite is all what I'm saying.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I guess you can argue scum would foresee that and Stu would rather kill Geno to not draw suspicion, but eh, I'm still not convinced of Genos three targets two are scum. That doesnt seem to fit for me.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Not really. With current events it's unlikely scum would kill the director over the tracker, the tracker is more dangerous, so it's unlikely Stu is scum. If they killed me, it would look pretty bad for Stu, but just still not 100% definite is all what I'm saying.
Stan just flipped Ninja. If the director can control two Scum powers, that seems pretty strong to me.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Rereading why Oreo's voted where he has:

N1: Votes Meatwad to equal the votes. Has a suspect post where he runs defense for Polt

Claiming I'm the one trying to weave the direction of discussion when Polter's actions have been discussed for the past 3 pages?

Nahh, this ain't it, chief.

Here's the rough breakdown of the sentiments I see among the last few pages, and the divide that I'm noticing being formed

Those who see Polt's actions as either NAI or beneficial to the game - Polt, Oreo, Stan, nin, LP, maybe Coolest
Those who see Polt's actions as AI or counterproductive to the game - Fanto, Vere, Kawl, Fran, Meat

Vote: Meatwad

I'd rather Meatwad. Even though I am expressing disagreement over the conclusions being made about Polt, I think the callouts on Meatwad's actions are on the right track

N2:
After his triple vote on Blarg, pretty sure he refuses to unvote even after Vere confirms Blarg is his lover. I think this is pretty clearly done to ensure Stan doesn't get lunched. (PS: I'm the one who tied the vote and saved Blarg in lieu of Stan, confirmed town XD)
Not sure how I can contribute to end of day right now :<

Looks like we're still lynching blarg due to my vote bloat. I'm still alright with pursuing that, despite the potential lovers blowback if the claims end up being true
That's if you believe the lovers claims, I suppose. And nah, I can't move my votes, I don't think. My role description says that once my saved votes are spent, they cannot be refunded, so I take that to mean they're set
All Oreo's got going for him is that his power might be too strong for Scum, from the flips we've seen so far I think he could fit in there. I think Oreo's done next to no gamesolving either.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It's strictly based on the role, yeah, I'm just giving a side-eye to the other ones a bit more, though my mind is already being changed by discussions today honestly. I could be persuaded to go there today probably, I think we just need to pick the best targets out of the PoE and we win this pretty easily.
Fanto is just cruising by
uMZLdEw.gif
a2eqDbB.png
uMZLdEw.gif
Creative Director being able to direct two scum players seems OP though to me.
I guess you can argue scum would foresee that and Stu would rather kill Geno to not draw suspicion, but eh, I'm still not convinced of Genos three targets two are scum. That doesnt seem to fit for me.
This is a very good point actually, I think I'd rather go for Kopite or Malus today over Stu now, even Oreo over Stu.

It is probably just that one of Kopite/Malus/Oreo is the final Scum, which means we should win this pretty easily. I'm not saying to just turbo through the list and cross our fingers Maple Street style, just that basic logic is really pointing us to a pretty narrow pool of suspects at this point, and with no kill last night for whatever reason, we're in a pretty good looking spot here.

Vote: oreomunsta

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at the votes of the previous days didnt really help, Day 3 especially is just nothing. And there's been potentially suspicious votes by Oreo, Kopite and Stu just the same, hard to discern anything.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Fine with either Oreo or Kopite today tbh. I cant really glean much more. Malus seems even less suspicious to me now because I think scum!malus wouldnt argue for a Stu lynch when there are easier to argue lynches.

I'm kind of in a turbo mood. But don't want to end today too quickly.

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I think today is the logical time to kill fanto, we don't want a neutral messing up with votes.

Vote: Fantomas

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
No but seriously I'm not to sure who to vote to, I'm pretty sure cabecita and reddie are the same character (though Reki won't confirm it :/) so the last scum is probably a dog so Kopite isn't 100% good (and given I was told copicopi visited me in highlighted text it's definitely his flavour name).

I think just based on roles I'm edging more towards Kopite, we know the mafia part of the last role is super saint so they're either
Switcher + supersaint
Gossip + supersaint
??? + supersaint (in terms of kopite)

So I think it's probably safer to vote kopite, not 100% sure yet though.

Vote: Kopite

malus

Oct 30, 2017
oreomunsta and Blargonaut who are you going to vote for?

No but seriously I'm not to sure who to vote to, I'm pretty sure cabecita and reddie are the same character (though Reki won't confirm it :/) so the last scum is probably a dog so Kopite isn't 100% good (and given I was told copicopi visited me in highlighted text it's definitely his flavour name).

I think just based on roles I'm edging more towards Kopite, we know the mafia part of the last role is super saint so they're either
Switcher + supersaint
Gossip + supersaint
??? + supersaint (in terms of kopite)

So I think it's probably safer to vote kopite, not 100% sure yet though.

If we are looking for role synergies in the mafia roles, I'd say a Vote Accumulator + Super Saint would make the most sense. We've had Jailer + Strong Kill, Tracker + Ninja and probably Vanilla + Goon. Vote Accumulator and Super Saint both involve voting in some form. Being a Super Saint would also in most cases reduce the utility of the Vote Accumulator in endgame.

But anyway, I'm staying with my vote on Stuart.

Heading to bed now so won't reply to anyone until tomorrow.
Now that you're here, want to elaborate on that vote?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
39-PWanimation3.gif

Investigation on: Kopite
Alibi: Strengthener

Lol just messing, I'm ready to scum hunt and am sniffing everyone's butts here.

I don't know what to think about Polt's post, but D1s are hard and sometimes you just don't have much to do and it's easy to end up with some busywork even if you're town because you need to show at least something and there's the post count as well. I wouldn't read too much into it, at least not now.

Someone mentioned Fanto is playing with a slight scatter gun approach, and I feel that happened after he voted me and rac slightly called him out on it so I'm a little suspicious there, even though my vote on Fanto isn't a completely serious one as of yet.

As for other players, Stan feels like town, Fran is playing similar to the last game I played with them where we were both town(DS Mafia).
Interesting post. This is something that more comes to mind for Oreo, but is it possible that scum knew of the extra cat, and Polt's initial post was a flashlight into the dark for them? Kop also finds it necessary to place an opinion of Stan down right before Fran, if only to make that decision seem more natural and agreeable. You'll see later on in this investigation that Kop has shown a general a reluctance to Stan being scumread at all.
Polter's claim is obviously suspect and we shouldn't lunch anywhere else today, from the rest I think Blarg's is also a little hard to believe if Stan isn't lying, would we really need a tracker and a backup tracker if we have a cop?

Geno Does it make sense for your ability to not be able to affect scum? Since there's that whole consequence of disobeying thing.

I think there's 1, maybe 2 scum within Oreo, Polt, Blarg, and Stu.
Stan was also adamant about Blarg needing to be lunched, but then again it was an insane gambit. Remember that scum took a shot at Muffin N3, and coincidentally, Muffin needs to die for Stan to have any credibility. I see this post as laying down the framework for Stan's rise to tracking fame, while also needling Geno for information on whether the scum NK could be diverted.
I'd swap the 2 of them around
This is a response to a lunch order for Stan and Malus. Kopite isn't actively fighting against a Stan lunch...he just doesn't want it to happen before Malus. Why?
Looking at all the claims, I think we need to lunch between Stan, Stu and Malus.

Stu can clearly protect town and Geno's flip lends credence to Stan's claim. Malus is the most disposable, as their powers can't really help town in any way.

Vote: malus
Because Gossip be useless yo. Solving by their claims, I suppose it doesn't help. More useless than a supposed tracker with a not stellar track record? Apparently...yes.
You can't just game solve solely through mass claiming and then trying to weed out claims just because they can't really be proven. That's what Town did for Maple Street and then got screwed when it was too late to do anything. Can I ask why you aren't interested in voting Muffin instead? My role has actual value for town.
Oh. Okay.
sprite-gkgumshoe2.gif

This is in response to Fanto saying Kopite and Stan are good choices for where scum is hiding. He basically makes a nonsequitur by ignoring Stan's part of the post and focusing on how it affects him.

After it's unveiled that Blarg and I are lovers, Kopite switches gears into what could very well be a possible bus.
I'd rather vote malus but since that isn't picking up steam will switch to Stan over Blarg

Vote: Stantastic
We know that Stan had basically checked out by this point. We know that it would've been an uphill battle to sway opinion away, but it does seem a bit off that Kopite didn't even try to swing for Malus. Just reluctantly votes Stan.
I targeted Oreo btw, and was hoping a NK elsewhere would clear me although not sure what happened there, did Scum just give up.

Anyway I think I'm still kinda cleared, from Stan's flip scum are
Cabecita and Mutante and Bigote.

Mutante = Chugg
Bigote = Stan

Polt was an extra, so we're looking for Cabecita who we know is a cat, and we know I'm CopiCopi, a doggo so that flavor clears me right? Right? Right?
Ha. I didn't think more of this, but I'm sure everyone knows that the final scum has the ability to use their PR at the same time as the NK. I'm very much betting Muffin is dead tonight if we don't win today because of that.
Vote: malus
PoE here. I wanted to lunch in this order Malus>Stan> Stu, so going to keep going with this.
Back on Malus after Stan. He says POE, but has Malus' behavior struck him as scum? More than Stan's? Didn't Kop just say that POE based on mass claims shouldn't be used to reason, yet he's on Malus' neck because they're a gossip.
Rereading why Oreo's voted where he has:

N1: Votes Meatwad to equal the votes. Has a suspect post where he runs defense for Polt

N2:
After his triple vote on Blarg, pretty sure he refuses to unvote even after Vere confirms Blarg is his lover. I think this is pretty clearly done to ensure Stan doesn't get lunched. (PS: I'm the one who tied the vote and saved Blarg in lieu of Stan, confirmed town XD)

All Oreo's got going for him is that his power might be too strong for Scum, from the flips we've seen so far I think he could fit in there. I think Oreo's done next to no gamesolving either.
GumshoeLaugh.gif

After the momentum on Blarg went away. Oreo had three votes on him and Stan had the other. Since it couldn't reach majority I doubt a teammate would risk themselves like that just to save Stan. But...maybe Oreo did?

Result: It's odd, both his response about Polter's extra claim and his continued defense of Stan doesn't make me feel good. I suppose the only thing that gives me pause is that Oreo did indeed keep three votes on Blarg, along with Stan, possibly in a bid to reach majority and turbo him, which would have happened if I hadn't revealed our lover status. I'm left wondering who between them is the scum extraordinaire.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oreomunsta and Blargonaut who are you going to vote for?

If we are looking for role synergies in the mafia roles, I'd say a Vote Accumulator + Super Saint would make the most sense. We've had Jailer + Strong Kill, Tracker + Ninja and probably Vanilla + Goon. Vote Accumulator and Super Saint both involve voting in some form. Being a Super Saint would also in most cases reduce the utility of the Vote Accumulator in endgame.

But anyway, I'm staying with my vote on Stuart.

Now that you're here, want to elaborate on that vote?

I'd like to save my vote, but I could go for Kopite today

If needed, let me be the last vote in case super saint comes up. If I end up voting today, I'm no better than a vanilla townie

And no, this isn't me covering up me being the SS. After the Stan flip, I think town has good chances to take the game, so I'd rather they lose me rather than someone with a good role ready to be used!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It's totally just Kopite, isn't it?

Do we want to end the day early? I'm not sure how much use we'll get out of a full 48 here with I think all of us in agreement on the current PoE pool at least.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Well it looks like it's gonna be me, I wish it didn't have to be this way but ah well town's in a good enough position to bring this home.I think the night actions should be to track Oreo and for Stu to keep Muffin safe. If there's a NK elsewhere and Oreo didn't move, or if Oreo flips town after tomorrow's lunch do a full reread of everyone and take nothing for granted, don't keep following PoE forever, do some game solving. It's also possible for one half of the lovers to be scum.

Also I'm obviously not the SS, but will be willing to hammer myself if it makes yall feel better

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_inline_p6l57kumCv1qkpnrw_400.gifv

Investigation on: Oreo
Alibi: Vote Saver

Let's start with Oreo's thoughts on Stan which arw surprisingly few, culminating in two general ones: Stan is playing like Stan, and I'll move my vote off Blarg (note: after Stan had almost 4 votes) if needed.
If needed, I guess I can botch my votes if everyone wants to go for Stan
Kopite has the last vote on Stan at the moment. I can swap over to a different player to break the tie, if nothing happens in a couple of minutes
Okay, you guys picked excellently with Stan :3

Vere has come off my scum read list. Looks like our assumption of at least two more scum was accurate, so with likely one left, lovers is a good possibility now.

Also, I can confirm I was visited by Kopite , or rather CopiCopi. I don't know what he did, though
Such passivity makes me wonder if the conclusion didn't matter to Oreo, or at least he wanted to give the impression that what happened to Stan didn't matter. At that juncture Stan was going to be lunched, it was only a matter of when rather than why.

Note that when this post happens, the vote is at 5, and would've been majority if Malus had put the vote down correctly. So, useless.
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Stantastic (6 votes)
Fanto - #1,838 #1,885
Muffin - #1,849
Fanto - #1,949
Aeleus - #1,952
Kopite - #1,953
Verelios - #1,955 #1,957
malus - #1,963 #1,967
Verelios - #1,974
malus - #1,976

Blargonaut (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,754 #1,838
Stantastic - #1,756
oreomunsta - #1,816 #1,817
oreomunsta - #1,817 (Double) #1,818
oreomunsta - #1,818 (Triple)

Kopite (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,885 #1,949
Stuart444 - #1,911

But it's his interactions with Chuggs that make him look utterly bad.
skye-smug%28a%29.gif

Me and Oreo were scum buddies together back in Steven Universe. I think I have a pretty good read on his scum game because of that, but I don't know what is town game is like at all. His posts here don't feel like I expect scum Oreo to play though. Like I would expect scum Oreo to back down from this, but instead he doubled down on it. It's not the strongest read, but my gut is telling me he's good.
Yeah, I would agree. The Oreo ones kind of look the most shady to me, but that might be me just coming from a game with scum Blarg and being kind of paranoid about that. Stan's vote on Meatwad I don't love, but aggro Stan is usually town Stan from what I gathered so I'll let it slide for now. I don't really like Meatwad's vote at all.

Wasn't a huge fan of Geno's whole "We shouldn't bother with day 1 reads" thing, but it also feels very Geno so I dunno
You can see that Chuggs is already running interference for Oreo, but he also makes sure to town read his confirmed scummate Stan, so he's not above doing that.
I don't really love the recent Oreo posts at all, but Meatwad still feels like the worst of those two. Him playing quiet here seems like he's hoping town towns itself
Vote: Meatwad

I'll switch if there's a tie, but I would rather do this today
This isn't even a pocket, it's blatantly covering for Oreo while making it seem like they have friction to justify a meatwad vote. At this point, Chuggs has been town reading 2 of his buddies, Stan and Polt. I heavily doubt he'd start side eyeing Oreo.
I still don't love that first Polter post, but what I've seen of him since seems to be more nervous townie than busy scum
His response to Oreo for Meatwad is down below, and it felt like artificial interaction.
I don't like the vote he put on Polter
Yeah.

Let's finally talk about Polter. I mentioned earlier that I found Polter mentioning his Extra role weird, and possibly a signal to the scum team. If Oreo is scum, his defensiveness of that post wouldn't surprise me in the least.
latest

So, looking over the sample PM, it really seems like role names themselves in this game have their own flavor to them. "Extra" = Vanilla Town there.

Whenever someone claims in the future, should we just go with the standard name of the role (assuming the role can be categorized as such) or what the role is actually printed as? Because I can definitely feel like people could get confused if this odd naming scheme is game-wide.
The current suspicions on Polt for wanting to lay out decent claiming groundrules reminds me of dogs getting spooked by their own shadows
Ya'll know that's bull. Oreo's rush to defend Polt is only superceded by Chugg's reluctant notice of it after Kawl mentions it's a bad look, and Stan's feigned ignorance by talking around Polter's post.
skye-snacks%28c%29.gif

Result: Oreo comes out of this looking like a scummate that retreated into his protective bubble after after 'proving' his vote saver abilities. I'm not sure I put much, if any, stock in them anymore. Not when his behavior and scum's behavior wildly contradict any good feelings I could have.