OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Day Start/End links
    Check the threadmarks!

Still in the party
    [He/Him] Kawl - UTC-5 Out by N2 - Fierro Malo, the Rude Doggyguard
    [They/Them] Aeleus - UTC+0 Out by D7 - Mente en Blanco, the Public Lightning Dog
    [He/Him] Poltergust - UTC-6 Out by D3 - Reddie, the Fellow Cat/Extra
    [He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-6 Out by N1 - Mutante, the Strongcat/Weak Keymaker
    [He/Him] nin - UTC+1 Out by D2 - Maletín, the Terrified Hider
    [He/Him] Fran - UTC-3 Out by N1 - Elemento, the Dreamy Messenger
    [He/Him] Geno - UTC+0 Out by N3 - Duque, the Loved Creative Director
    [He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+13 Out by D4 - Bigote, the Ninja/Backup Tracker
    [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-4 Out by D2 - Neumatex, the Absentminded Dogtor
    [He/Him] Kopite - UTC+8 Out by D5 - Copicopi, the Loud Strengthener
    [He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5 Out by N6 - Cortachurro, the Potential Lover/Lover/Saint Defuser
    [He/Him] Muffin - UTC+1 Out by N5 - Adjetivo, the Informed Tracker
    [He/Him] Fanto - UTC-5 Replaced by [They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5 - Survived - Tepo Tepo, the Dog Of All Lunches
    [He/Him] oreomunsta - UTC-6 Out by D6 - Chaucha, the Vote Saver
    [He/Him] Meatwad - UTC-4 Out by D1 - Palmerita, the Saint Detector
    [He/Him] rac - UTC-5 Replaced by [He/Him] malus - UTC+2 Out by D7 - Cabecita, the Super Saint/Chef
    [He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8 Out by N6 - Coliforme, the Potential Lover/Lover/Saint Defuser
    [He/Him] CoolestSpot - UTC-4 Replaced by [He/Him] Stuart444 - UTC+0 - Survived - Etcétera, the Troublemaker

Replacement puppies
    [He/Him] Stuart444 - UTC+0 Replaced [He/Him] CoolestSpot - UTC-4
    [He/Him] Vincent Alexander - UTC-5
    [He/Him] malus - UTC+2 Replaced [He/Him] rac - UTC-5
    [She/Her] Sawneeks - UTC-8
    [They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5 Replaced [He/Him] Fanto - UTC-5
    [She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8
    [He/Him] NeonBorealis|Neon - UTC-6

Current majority

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Last edited:
    Day 1 begins!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Welcome to my trick!

DAY 1 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 10

Day 1 ends in
    :

yu8xi21d1c

Day 1 ends. Meatwad, the Saint Detector, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    X7rVogT.gif

Palmerita: ¿No te parece que es un exceso de flúor?
    (Don't you think that's an excess of fluoride?)

Tramoya: Lo es.
    (It is.)

Duque: ¡Deja de temblar que se cae! Y la pasta de dientes puede ser deliciosa. Abre los ojos… quiero decir, la boca…
    (Stop shaking or you'll waste it! And toothpaste can be yummy. Open your eyes… I mean, your mouth…)

Palmerita is out of the party!

Meatwad has died!

IK2qaCu.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Ok. Another day, another craze. You're the punished Palmerita, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You don't mind the riot though. Like the struggle for the capital of a field, it has a cynical charm to it, so it already feels like your messed-up bit of paradise. While Etcétera or Fierro Malo may go a bit berserk at times, that's nothing compared to the old days of assaulting dogs at the Panamericana with your pal Maletín. Just to survive, right? At least that's what you'd like to think. But you're a better canine now. You cooperate whenever you can, and what could be more appropriate to pay for your sins than to help Cortachurro to achieve his dream. Ironically enough, due to your dark years of spotting viable targets to attack, you're an expert in finding trusting folks. You're the Saint Detector.

During the night phase, you may send the command DETECT:[player] to discover if that player is a Super Saint. If they're voted out of the party, a Super Saint will get the last player that voted for them out too.

You win when all threats to the Doggy Style Crew are out of the party.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Night 1 begins, and will end in

wj5tu7qkt4

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Day 2 begins. Fran, the Dreamy Messenger and TheChuggernaut, the Strongcat/Weak Keymaker, are out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    1qccfmd.gif

Elemento: Cuchuflí… por favor… encuentra… esa guía telefónica…
    (Cuchuflí… please… find… that phone directory…)

The whole shelving collapses burying a resigned Elemento.

Elemento is out of the party!

Fran has died!

ZAftI6F.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Well, there's a lot to do today. Wish me good luck! You're the enthusiastic Elemento, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You've been waiting for this chance for weeks! You're no Golden Retriever, but that black and white pattern is irresistible; pair it with a good performance today and you have the next rising actor of the season. Although you hope that Chaucha won't be too cagey with the beer at the celebration party, you're shooting higher, my dog! You'll be bathing in champagne pretty soon. Everything is arranged, you're scheduled to appear in like half the scenes of the video - I counted - and directors from all over Santiago will be asking for your number in no time. But you can speed up the process a bit, can't ya? You're the Dreamy Messenger.

During the night phase, you may submit the command MESSAGE:[player] to anonymously send that player a message of your choice. Let's not forget your plan though! Each message has to contain at least one sentence about your dream of becoming a star. Please note that messages won't be sent unless this condition is fulfilled.

Be nice and have fun!

nmpDi26.gif

Mutante: Vamos amigos, ¡solo era una broma! Lo prometo. Tienen que creerme. Amigos, ¡amigooos!
    (Come on folks, it was just a joke! Promise. You have to believe me. Folks, fooolks!

Mutante falls to the floor and starts running.

Duque: ¡Fierro Malo, Repetido, que no se les pierda! El Consejo tiene que juzgarla.
    (Fierro Malo, Repetido, don't lose her! The Council has to judge her.)

Mutante is out of the party!

TheChuggernaut has died!

gMF8680.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Oh, you remember this from the revolt reunions. Will there be any fancy food? You're the voracious Mutante, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

Unlike Cabecita and Bigote, who are longtime friends since they met each other in the streets of a beach city, you're kind of a newbie around here. Your early years were an easy and peaceful affair of roaming the San Cristóbal, an iconic landmark that attracts many tourists, which in turn means plenty of chances to eat. But even though you're fond of your friends Chaucha and Palmerita, you always follow the lead of your fellow cats. They're the best sisters you could've hoped for, and pretty smart after all. Like, who would oppose the increase of food and naps promised in the meetings? Certainly not you. And here's how you can help the cup estate; with some raw force. You're the Strongcat.

During the night phase, thrice per game, you may submit the command STRONG MEOW:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to get that player out of the party while being immune to interference by other players' actions. Sorry folks, it's for the future of the naps!

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, back in the day the artisans at the hill really liked you. They gave you some food and you'd keep them some company when no one ever approached to buy their trinkets. You learned to carve wood, and that may be of help here. You're the Weak Keymaker, too.

During the night phase, you may submit the command GIFT KEY:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to give a key to that player. Players using it will be protected and roleblocked for that night. How does this all tie into your plans? Well, players admiring wood keys won't be immune to NINJA MEOWS or STRONG MEOWS.

Please note that you may not target the same player twice in a row, and that if you gift a key to any player not aligned with the Doggy Style Crew, you'll get out of the party. Don't test your friends' patience, they're really busy.

You win when the Sleeping Cats control a majority of the votes at day start or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Be nice and have fun!

DAY 2 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 8

Day 2 ends in
    :

iv9gh89dpx

Last edited:
    Day 2 craze. nin, the Terrified Hider, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    WuQIrAA.gif

Tramoya: Creo que necesita más ketchup.
    (I believe it needs more ketchup.)

Neumatex: No lo sé… a Maletín le encanta la pimienta, ¿quizás deberíamos probar eso?
    (I don't know… Maletín loves pepper, maybe we should try that?)

Maletín is out of the party!

nin has died!

2xID2C7.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Well, another chance to repair your wrongs. You're the repentant Maletín, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You're still ashamed of your deeds at the highway. Coliforme was one of your victims back in the day, when he went by the name Rolando. Seeing him everywhere now is a constant reminder of your mistakes in life. His scar, a mirror of the misdeeds of your past. But you'll never forget the first time you talked at Mario Hugo's house, when he forgave you so easily, without any resentment. Ever since you've bowed to be a better dog, and the only thing that bothers you now is Etcétera finding you. You thought you already saw horrible things back in the streets, but that dog is as brutal as the Chupacabras... and Neumatex isn't any better. You're the Terrified Hider.

During the night phase, thrice per game, you may submit the command HIDE:[player] to hide behind that player. While hiding, you will be unable to be targeted by any actions that night. Please note that if your target gets out of the party, you will get out too.

However, there're dogs looking to play with you. If you hide behind Etcétera or Neumatex, you'll get out of the party.

Be nice and have fun!

Day 2 ends. Lone_Prodigy, the Absentminded Dogtor, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    sglEOYU.gif

Neumatex shakes uncontrollably before collapsing.

Palmerita: Bueno, parece que no es seguro ingerir crema de afeitar.
    (Well, looks like shaving cream isn't safe for ingestion.)

Duquesa: Lo anoto.
    (I'll make a note.)

Neumatex is out of the party!

Lone_Prodigy has died!

O1KBriq.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Really? Niiice, buddy. Time to tear some cotton! You're the clueless Neumatex, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You're one of the jokers of the group. No, more than that. You're the gag itself. No matter how serious the context, that eternal smile and empty gaze always betray you. That's nothing by itself though, so you've specialized in messing with substances. Toothpaste, ketchup, gasoline, you name it. But unlike Etcétera, who loves to bully everyone into dangerous situations, you can offer guarantees. You may look like an untrustworthy grandma, but there's more in that triangular head of yours than the supporting lyrics for the song. You're the Absentminded Dogtor.

During the night phase, you may submit the command HEAL:[player] to prevent that player from getting out of the party that night. Please note that you may only target one of the four players with the highest post counts last day phase, and that you may not target the same player twice in a row. There's a lot to thank Ngünechen about, but not your memory.

Be nice and have fun!

Night 2 begins, and will end in

vyinca8ufb

Day 3 begins. Kawl, the Rude Doggyguard, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    iipnebt.gif

Fierro Malo: ¡¿Qué?! ¡¿Alexis y Maite volvieron?! ¡Sal de mi camino, Rucia, tengo que ir a contarle a la abuela!
    (What?! Alexis and Maite are together again?! Out of my way, Rucia, I need to go tell grannie!)

Rushes out of the house.

Fierro Malo is out of the party!

Kawl has died!

xqCUlAj.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Are you kidding me? Who even cares about this dumb PM introduction. You're the brutal Fierro Malo, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

It may not look like it, but you're an experienced fighter. A seasoned street wolf. You see this cone of shame? Well, Neumatex used to have two ears. Back in the day your peers feared you, but you've been with Duque since the start, and his friendliness has changed your attitude from plain confrontational to slightly tsundere. To protect those you care about...

Fierro Malo: ¡Ya cállate moderador estúpido!
    (Just shut up stupid mod!)

... you're the Rude Doggyguard.

Wow, so rude you can't be protected from getting out of the party during the night phase.

During the night phase, you may submit the command PROTECT:[player] to get out of the party instead of the target, if that player was supposed to get out. Please note that you hate being ignored, so you can only target players that quoted you in the game thread last day phase.

Be nice and have fun!

DAY 3 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 7

Day 3 ends in
    :

p2d69ve66z

Day 3 ends. Poltergust, the Fellow Cat/Extra, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Reddie: Mis disculpas, Bigote-san. Se acabó mi tiempo. Debo cumplir mis obligaciones comerciales.
    (My apologies, Bigote-san. My time's up. I need to go fulfill my commercial obligations.)

T2jeEg7.gif

Reddie is out of the party!

Poltergust has died!

ZtZfmI7.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Ok. We could be as restrained as the j-pop industry. They wouldn't find us. You're the calm Reddie, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

The cold, moisty greens. The park gives a soft welcome to the tired paw. Unfamiliar but smiling figures offer a comforting caress, while the bikes race against the imminent orange shades. Looming steps to the north. They're coming. As a moored bark demands freedom nearby, your honor hesitates. Things are in motion. You planned the uprising. The dawn approaches. Sad as the puppy, you already did your work. You're the Fellow Cat.

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, you don't live here. The targets are strangers. The sights are nice though. The only thing your soul enjoys; to contemplate nature. You're a demure witness, an outsider in the middle of a foreign struggle. You're the Extra, too.

You win when the Sleeping Cats control a majority of the votes at day start or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Be nice and have fun!

Mutante: ¿Y quién era ese? Ni siquiera lo había visto por aquí.
    (Who was that again? I've never even seen him around here.)

Cortachurro: Caprichosa la situación que nos enfrenta nuevamente, Alioth…
    (How capricious of a situation to be facing you again, Alioth...)

---------

Night 3 begins, and will end in

agyky6o3x7

Last edited:
    Day 4 begins. Geno, the Loved Creative Director, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    zlJYSs8.gif

The singer collapses.

Duque is out of the party!

Geno has died!

vJIHmbF.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Of course you can. You're the talented Duque himself, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be the handsome voice of the free spirits, but things weren't always pretty. That scar in your ear is a constant reminder of your past struggles in the streets of Recoleta, and the deep black of those eyes reflects obscure days of looming uncertainty, growling stomachs and fallen comrades. At least until Mario Hugo gave you a home and Tepo Tepo discovered your powerful vocals. Now, as the flavor of the summer and project lead, you head this pack with style and experience. You're the Loved Creative Director (Captain).

As the main voice of the crew, they'll need an extra vote to get you out of the party. Please note that this modifier will stop working when there're six or less players remaining.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DIRECT: TRACK [player] or the command DIRECT: BUS [player] and [player] to order one of three specific players to pick those targets the following night. Please note that if they decide to OBEY, the action will be executed on that target, but if they decide to DISOBEY, they won't be able to use their actions that night.

There's one more thing. Tepo Tepo fears that there may be someone looking for you in order to disrupt the recording, so he has advised you to claim a fake name if the situation arises. Maybe Segismundo Chasca, your old name, could work?

Be nice and have fun!

Adjetivo: Qué desastre. Coliforme, encárgate de Duque y Chaucha. Yo llamo a APLAPLAC para cancelar la grabación.
    (What a mess. Coliforme, take care of Duque and Chaucha. I'll call APLAPLAC to cancel the shooting.)

Adjetivo leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later.

Adjetivo: Dijeron… que no hay necesidad de cancelar nada. Tienen un doble…
    (They said… there's no need to cancel anything. They have a double…)

q5QICGk.png

The party continues!

---------

DAY 4 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 6

Day 4 ends in
    :

vxp7ctsndb

Last edited:
    Day 4 ends. Stantastic, the Ninja/Backup Tracker, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Cabeza de Chaya: Bigote me dejó un mensaje para ustedes. Dice;
    (Bigote left a message for you. It reads;)

Bigote said:
    Bueno, esto es un poco incómodo. Lo siento chiquillas, pero mi otra revuelta funcionó más rápido de lo que esperaba y me nombraron conductora de un noticiero. ¡No se preocupen, les dejo a Reddie!
    (Well, isn't this a bit awkward. I'm sorry folks, but my other takeover worked faster than expected and I was appointed news presenter. Don't worry, I'll leave Reddie with you!")

Rucia: ¡Incluso tiene un GIF!
    (It even includes a GIF!)

8G2luzp.gif

Bigote is out of the party!

Stantastic has died!

4UjVQ9x.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Oh, for duck's sake, what a pain. You're the furious Bigote, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

You're one of the oldest inhabitants of this house, with plenty of experience on how to deal with undesirable companions. But things have gotten worse as of late. The organization has become stronger with the amount of dogs drastically increasing, and you suspect that some of them haven't even been admitted by Mario Hugo before coming. The nerve! That's not the worst part though. The occasional party was acceptable; youngsters - and not so young too, I'm looking at you Neumatex - need a space to relax and bond. But it slowly became a constant. Every day now, an infernal guitar wakes you up to a nightmarish celebration of degeneracy. A godforsaken battlefield of flying eggs and teared cotton. So you decided to plan a coup d'état with the help of your friends Cabecita and Mutante. The revolution will allow the installation of a nap regime, and you'll be free to do whatever cats do other than sleeping. But first, these dogs will suffer the green, silent wrath of a Valpo Wanderer. You're the Ninja.

During the night phase, twice per game, you may submit the command NINJA MEOW:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to get that player out of the party while leaving no trace of said action. Like your street skirmishes for fish at the port.

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, let's play with your specialty. Reddie has been nothing short of a fantastic teacher after all. You've been trained as a quiet spectator. The omnipresent eye, the inescapable judge. You're the Backup Tracker, too.

When the Tracker gets out of the party, you'll become a Tracker. After that happens, during the night phase, you may submit the command TRACK:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to discover which player they targeted, if any.

Be nice and have fun!

Night 4 begins, and will end in

krq76bv783

Day 5 ends. Kopite, the Loud Strengthener, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    nFzDUcs.gif

Sopaipleto: Eso estuvo fantástico, Copicopi.
    (That was fantastic, Copicopi.)

Duque: Concurro.
    (Agreed.)

Duque: ¿Copicopi? Oh… ¡Ayúdame con esto, Sopaipleto!
    (Copicopi? Oh… help me with this, Sopaipleto!)

Is that just the distortion of the water or are these fish really horrified?

Copicopi is out of the party!

Kopite has died!

q3kGJRM.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Today, really? We're gonna need to reschedule the assembly. You're the noisy Copicopi, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

This surely throws a wrench in your plans. You'll have to call for an emergency meeting of the coordination team and contact Mente en Blanco and Bigote from the committees to let them know they'll have to move their presentations. The statutes voting and the flags for the demonstration will have to wait a bit too. Ah, what a mess, and all of this for a dumb rock single about enclosed freedom that can't even compare to true protests songs. You start singing;

Con cenizas, con desgarros,
    con nuestra altiva impaciencia,
    con una honesta conciencia…

Mutante: ¡Por favor, Copicopi, trato de dormir!
    (Please, Copicopi, I'm trying to sleep!)

Ah, whatever. You're accustomed to being shut up at the meetings anyways. You're one of the loudest voices around here after all. Which comes in handy to fill your comrades with determination! You're the Loud Strengthener.

During the night phase, twice per game, you may submit the command STRENGTHEN:[player] to make that player's actions immune to interference that night. Please note that the target will know that Copicopi targeted them, but not which action you performed. Let's hope you don't wake up anyone!

Be nice and have fun!

Night 5 begins, and will end in

3lbiim8hy4

Last edited:
    Day 6 begins. Muffin, the Informed Tracker, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    dbkh4Y0.gif

Adjetivo is out of the party!

Muffin has died!

TqGd4va.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Well, yes. You saw this coming. You're the knowledgeable Adjetivo, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be small, but you're one of the top officers of the organization. You've been here way before Duque arrived, when the pack consisted of a few folks like Etcétera, Cortachurro and Cabecita. So there's an authority to your words, you're a gifted speaker. Like Nicanor, a misunderstood poet. The verb itself. Or maybe the adjective. Who knows; unlike Chaucha, you're always silent. You may play dumb at times, but you run the show from the shadows, and you know of every cracking branch in this house. You're the Informed Tracker.

That's why you're privy to the intel that Geno is Duque.

During the night phase, you may submit the command TRACK:[player] to discover which player they targeted, if any. Don't worry, dog, this is no privacy invasion.

Be nice and have fun!

Reddie: Quién hubiera pensado que te encontraría aquí, Megrez-san.
    (Who would've thought I'd find you here, Megrez-san.)

---------

DAY 6 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 4

Day 6 ends in
    :

ams327hge8

Last edited:
    Day 6 ends. oreomunsta the Vote Saver, is out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Elemento: ¡Eh, Chaucha! Tienes visitas.
    (Hey, Chaucha! You have visitors.)

Chaucha: Dame un minuto… ¿Qué quieren? ¡Oh, cachorros!
    (Just a minute… What do they want? Aw, puppies!)

XkCUXMQ.gif

Elemento: Sí, para ti.
    (Yeah, for you.)

Chaucha: Espera, ¿qué?
    (Wait, what?)

Elemento: Eso dijo el tramoya.
    (That's what the tramoya said.)

Chaucha: De ninguna manera, ¡incluso tienen tu patrón de piel!
    (No way, they even have your skin pattern!)

Elemento: ¡Vas a ser un excelente padre!
    (You'll be an excellent father!)

Chaucha: Elemento, soy MUJER. Créeme cuando digo que me habría dado cuenta si hubiera tenido cachorros.
    (Elemento, I'm a SHE. Trust me when I say that I'd had noticed if I had puppies.)

Elemento: ¿Escuchas eso? Es mi teléfono. ¡Nos vemos!
    (Do you hear that? It's my phone ringing. See ya!)

Chaucha: ¡Te voy a llevar al Consejo! ¡Ya verás cuando te ponga las patas encima!
    (I'll take you to the Council! You'll see when I put my paws on you!)

Chaucha is out of the party!

oreomunsta has died!

GgF605w.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Sure. Do you mind me asking if this is gonna be too costly? You're the measured Chaucha, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be a bit of a newbie, but you quickly ascended the ranks of the organization. Your modest profile and math skills - you're the only dog here that can count up to eight - made you the perfect nominee for Financial Assistant. Shortly after you were appointed Financial Analyst. And then, more recently, promoted to Financial Director. You would be right in pointing out that these positions didn't exist before your arrival, and that you were the only one asking for them in the monthly meetings of the Council, but someone has to keep Neumatex and Palmerita from wasting the ketchup of the whole week. Food is not the only thing you manage though. You're the Vote Saver.

Every time you don't have an active vote at the end of a day phase, it'll be saved for you to use it another day. During the day phase, once per phase, you may submit the commands VOTE2:[player], VOTE3:[player] or VOTE4:[player] to double-vote, triple-vote or quadruple-vote for that player. Please note that once used, your saved votes cannot be refunded. You know how hard it is to save around here, so be sure to choose your target wisely!

Be nice and have fun!

WOOF!: Night 6 begins, and will end when the countdown reaches zero or I receive all possible night actions, whatever happens first.

3czc5tzeb4

Day 7 begins. Verelios and Blargonaut, the Potential Lovers/Lovers/Saint Defusers, are out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    qtULk8J.gif

Palmerita: Qué lástima, Cortachurro contaba las mejores historias.
    (What a shame, Cortachurro had the best stories.)

Fierro Malo: Sí, estará fuera por unos días. Ayúdame, Chocopanda, lo llevaremos a Nuestros amigos.
    (Yeah, he'll be out for a few days. Help me here, Chocopanda, we'll take him to Nuestros amigos.)

Cortachurro is out of the party!

Verelios has died!

KDFy2lN.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

If you say so, kid. Just leave me alone. You're the mysterious Cortachurro, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

Little is known about your past, but you worked for the PDI at the border dismantling animal trafficking operations. Although you got some gardening and defusing lessons for extra credit at the Officers Academy, you were suddenly ceased in your functions at the UM Squad for undisclosed reasons. Alcohol and the beautiful skies above the Observatorio Paranal were your best friends in your struggle against the cold nights of the desert until Mario Hugo meet you in one of his trips to Antofagasta. You got a home and a new meaning in life; to defend the values of Doggy Style, no matter the cost. With that in mind, you found more than good comrades. A lovely and smiling young dog stood out to you as the perfect complement to your distant demeanor. You're the Potential Lover.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DECLARE:[player] to find Coliforme. He'll be doing the same, and when both of you find each other, you'll become Lovers and get a night chat at OuterMafia. If that happens, you could even get a new power!

Please note that although it isn't necessary for both to correctly guess at the same day, every time you declare to a player that's not Coliforme, they'll receive the message "Cortachurro has declared his love for you!". That's... not right. You have a detached reputation to maintain, so please be careful with those declarations.

Be nice and have fun!

9HpDicu.gif

Coliforme: Desmayarme aquí no me va a ayudar a impresionar a Cortachurro…
    (Collapsing here won't help me impress Cortachurro…)

Etcétera, Neumatex and Refrito applaud the bravery of their now fallen guinea pig.

Coliforme is out of the party!

Blargonaut has died!

Y1EV7ZD.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

How lovely! You're the kind and upbeat Coliforme, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

Dog, do you feel comfortable in this place. Past are the cold days of roaming the highway after your former owners abandoned you. Without even knowing if you'd find something to put in your mouth to shut up your stomach. This isn't about the house or the food though, but the friends you made along the way. You're so grateful for their help that you can't do anything but help too. Like the stereotypical shōnen hero, you accept every request with a smile, assist anyone in need and guide the first steps of the newbies. You'll unconditionally lend an ear when required and, in exchange, the others will do the same for you. But there's one thing you haven't shared with neither Adjetivo nor Mente en Blanco. You're in love with a coy veteran. You're the Potential Lover.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DECLARE:[player] to declare to Cortachurro. He'll be doing the same, and when both of you declare to each other, you'll become Lovers and get a night chat at OuterMafia. If that happens, you could even get a new power!

Please note that although it isn't necessary for both to correctly guess at the same day, every time you declare to a player that's not Cortachurro, they'll receive the message "Coliforme has declared his love for you!". That's... weird I guess? But Doggy Style is all about love, so everything is fine.

Be nice and have fun!

DAY 7 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 3

Day 7 ends in
    :

jtfesy6co8

Day 7 ends. malus, the Super Saint/Chef, and Aeleus, the Public Lightning Dog, are out of the party!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    Lg4VL8T.gif

Seems like feeding Tiburoncín like this wasn't the best idea…

Cabecita is out of the party!

malus has died!

dqKTOVf.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Yay! Another party with your friends! Or that's what you'd like to say. You're the lovely Cabecita, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

Here's your dilemma. In recent years, the Doggy Style has grown to be an inclusive group. Adjetivo and Copicopi have pushed the limits of the crew to other species, with an ongoing conversation to change the name of the organization to better represent this newly acquired diversity. You've forged incredible memories with the likes of Fierro Malo and Elemento, and everyone in the house recognizes your gentle attitude and caring approach to hearing others. But your bestie Bigote, who is a bit of a grumpy sunshine, hates parties and has requested your help to overthrow the status quo. You aren't as worried for politics as you're to stop her from being too mean, so you accepted in the hopes to keep an eye on all this. At first you felt like a traitor, but that spaghetti incident with an innocent child was a bit too much. If you're tasked with getting someone out of the party, you'll do your best to keep violence out of the picture. You're the Super Saint (Bomb).

Everyone likes you so much that if you get out of the party, the last player that voted you will get out of the party too. That'd be a shame, but you can go for an ice cream or something!

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, modesty apart, you happen to be a good cook. You enjoy preparing the meals for the troop. From Mutante to Tepo Tepo, everyone seems to like whatever you manage to wipe up with the limited amount of ingredients you have access to. And that may calm that guilty feeling! You're the Chef (Gossip), too.

During the day phase, twice per game, you may submit the command DINNER INVITATION:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to invite that player into a chat with you the following night.

Be nice and have fun!

Representativo: ¡Esto se va a ver filete en el video!
    (This will look amazing in the video!)

Cortachurro: ¿Qué? No seas tonto, ¡se está ahogando! ¡Rápido, ayúdame a sacarla de ahí!
    (What? Don't be dumb, she's drowning! Quick, help me get her out of there!)

---------

Refrito: Está asegurado.
    (It's secured.)

Mente en Blanco: ¡Elemento, no creo que me siga gustando esta ideaaa!
    (Elemento, I dont think I like this idea anymoreee!)

Elemento: No te preocupes, eres todo relleno y nada de huesos.
    (Don't worry, you're all fluff and no bones.)

uRxhlRt.gif

Mente en Blanco is out of the party!

Aeleus has died!

8lDIa5U.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Ok. Don't panic. Everything's going to be alright. You're the insecure Mente en Blanco, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

It's not that you don't like being here. In fact, you love it. Copicopi, Bigote and Coliforme are incredible friends, and that's just to name a few. But with that immutable expression, everyone seems to think that you're like a blank slate. An unfunny, calm sea. Truth is, you're an ocean of emotions. A melting pot of contradictory thoughts. But you struggle to transmit them. You freeze to the tip of your ears, your words betray you every time. However... today could be an opportunity to talk about pineapple and pizza. Everyone's gonna be crazier than usual for the filming, so why not shout from the top of your lungs that you need some attention? Sounds like a plan. You're the Public Lightning Dog.

During the day phase, once per game and only up to two hours before the phase ends, you may submit the command WOOF! in the game thread to redirect all the actions performed the following night to yourself. Here's hoping nobody gets upset!

Be nice and have fun!

The party ends. The Doggy Style Crew and the Watching_Dogs win!
  • OP
    OP
    Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
    With all threats out of the party, the Doggy Style Crew and the Watching_Dogs win!

g0sqT3R.gif

Stuart444 has won!

EN6uDMU.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Yes! Hey, Maletín, don't hide. Time to centrifuge! You're the wild and cheerful Etcétera, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be part of the old guard. A top member of the crew. The mastermind behind the ethos of this pack. But truth be told, you're not that thoughtful. The white hair and red strips are nothing but a facade. They hide the indomitable nature of a crazed mind. The adrenalin addict, the perpetual party. The spinning queen of the Doggy Style spirit. What is life without some amusing perils, right? You've sent more comrades to the vet than you can count with your four paws. Or at least that's what Chaucha told you. And you're determined to break your own record for the video. You're the Troublemaker (Bus Driver).

During the night phase, thrice per game, you may submit the command LET'S GET INTO TROUBLE!:[player A] and [player B] to switch these players. All the night actions targeting [player A] will now target [player B], and vice versa. Please note that you may not target yourself. But don't worry, buddies, this won't hurt.

Be nice and have fun!

weemadarthur has won!

faJnqwz.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

Yes. You scheduled it. You're the cute and industrious Tepo Tepo, and you're aligned with the Watching_Dogs (NEUTRAL).

The professionals from APLAPLAC Records are about to arrive, but you can't stop that voice in your head. You discovered Duque's talent when he was only a simple newbie, way before he ascended in the pack. Now you're his Brand Manager, Director of Operations, Supreme Pack Counselor and Right Paw. Maybe the left too. You founded his Fan Club and arranged the printing of all those magnets with his face, even when the union messed up the schedules. The Doggy Style would collapse in two minutes if not for your work. But he trashed Yo no Fui - one of your best friends - as if she was a disposable plushie. You're the director of the video, and you'll direct his punishment. You're the Dog Of All Lunches (Luncher).

During the night phase, thrice per game, you may submit the command CHECK:[player] to discover if said player is Duque. That'll be useful since plenty of dogs here like to hide their identities with fake names and all the jazz!

During the day phase, once per game and only up to one hour before the phase ends, you may submit the command WOOF!:[player] in the game thread to get that player out of the party. Please be careful; you don't want to hit one of your pals like Bigote, Palmerita or Elemento.

If the situation arises, it's safe to claim you're a Day Vigilante. You can prove it too!

You win if Duque gets voted out of the party while you have an active vote on him, or if you shoot him with the Day Vigilante shot and survive until the end of that day phase. If Duque gets out of the party without you achieving your win condition, you'll become a Survidog. In that case, you win if you survive until the game ends, but you won't be able to use your powers anymore.

Be nice and have fun!

Aeleus has won!
    Blargonaut has won!
    Verelios has won!
    oreomunsta has won!
    Muffin has won!
    Kopite has won!
    Fanto has won!
    Geno has won!
    Kawl has won!
    Lone_Prodigy has won!
    CoolestSpot has won!
    nin has won!
    Fran has won!
    Meatwad has won!

But who cares about winning, right? The people of APLAPLAC Records left satisfied, and even though it took a while, Yo no Fui managed to get Duque and Tepo Tepo to solve their differences. When everyone returned home, the crew gathered to watch the copy of the video they got in the mail.

Reddie was a fantastic defending lawyer in Mutante's trial, so she was let go free of charge. They even joined the celebrations, but Bigote silently left the same night. Cabecita was dead worried but eventually got a message saying that everything was alright and that the Wanderer was focusing on her YouTube career after the short-lived TV incursion. "I'll become more famous than those dummies, you'll see!", it read. Cabecita just sighed and reminded her to use a sweater in the reply.

And the fame! The music industry was taken by surprise, and plenty of copycats tried to board the victory carriage. Even Francisca Valenzuela (???)!

Sadly, that wasn't accompanied by fortune; the cash made from the sales of the song barely covered half of the medical expenses. Turns out Nuestros amigos had some shady gambling business going on and needed a facade for money laundering. That was the veterinary clinic, which left the patients on the street and closed right after receiving a huge check with the cash advance APLAPLAC sent Adjetivo. Yay for poorly regulated private healthcare systems! Chaucha was so mad - you should've seen her shouting at Palmerita and Etcétera - but things are more or less the same as they always were, just with a debt the size of Rapa Nui. Then there's the matter of Mario Hugo…

Singing

Mario ya está por llegar
    y la casa hay que ordenar,
    volveremos a babear,
    mover la cola y ladrar,
    será el fin del Doggy Style,
    pero siempre volverá…

(Mario is about to arrive
    and we have to clean the house,
    we'll be back to drool,
    move our tails and bark,
    it'll be the end of Doggy Style,
    but it'll always come back…
    )

Mario Hugo: ¿Cómo se portaron mis perritos? Qué lindos.
    (How did my dogs behave? How cute.)

Thanks for playing!