• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hey mafia, do me a favour and kill me tonight. I don't want to deal with the stress of LYLO, I'll owe you one.

At this point my mind is on voting malus.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
And let me quote myself because.

hi

If you consider VOTE SAVER x SUPER SAINT as the combo; VOTE SAVER with a Multivote is a very "public" Role, in that the player wielding it is right up in others' faces because it's a Day Power, going toe-to-toe figuratively speaking

so to me, it makes sense that such a "berserker" of a Role would have the 2nd passive ability of killing whoever dared to vote them out, see

TOUT LE MONDE ESCUCHA

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
At this point I still think it's entirely possible that Oreo is scum so that's where my vote is going to land.

Everyone, say your last words, etc, etc.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
If we don't kill mafia tonight, please start the next day as soon as commands are in so we can get this over with haha.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I want a hand-crafted apology card when I flip town and you pursued the lunch on me
Look dog, no hands

8tnmJve.gif

malus

Oct 30, 2017
So where are the "confirmed" townies at? Will you just let the Scum suspect choose for you?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If I get taken out today, I want you to know that I love you all

Just some of you I love less than others

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
If Oreo isn't scum and I die tonight, then it'll probably be between Malus and Stu. Use your good judgement on that.

Vote: Oreomunsta

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Day 6 ends. oreomunsta the Vote Saver, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Elemento: ¡Eh, Chaucha! Tienes visitas.
(Hey, Chaucha! You have visitors.)

Chaucha: Dame un minuto… ¿Qué quieren? ¡Oh, cachorros!
(Just a minute… What do they want? Aw, puppies!)

XkCUXMQ.gif

Elemento: Sí, para ti.
(Yeah, for you.)

Chaucha: Espera, ¿qué?
(Wait, what?)

Elemento: Eso dijo el tramoya.
(That's what the tramoya said.)

Chaucha: De ninguna manera, ¡incluso tienen tu patrón de piel!
(No way, they even have your skin pattern!)

Elemento: ¡Vas a ser un excelente padre!
(You'll be an excellent father!)

Chaucha: Elemento, soy MUJER. Créeme cuando digo que me habría dado cuenta si hubiera tenido cachorros.
(Elemento, I'm a SHE. Trust me when I say that I'd had noticed if I had puppies.)

Elemento: ¿Escuchas eso? Es mi teléfono. ¡Nos vemos!
(Do you hear that? It's my phone ringing. See ya!)

Chaucha: ¡Te voy a llevar al Consejo! ¡Ya verás cuando te ponga las patas encima!
(I'll take you to the Council! You'll see when I put my paws on you!)

Chaucha is out of the party!

oreomunsta has died!

GgF605w.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Sure. Do you mind me asking if this is gonna be too costly? You're the measured Chaucha, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be a bit of a newbie, but you quickly ascended the ranks of the organization. Your modest profile and math skills - you're the only dog here that can count up to eight - made you the perfect nominee for Financial Assistant. Shortly after you were appointed Financial Analyst. And then, more recently, promoted to Financial Director. You would be right in pointing out that these positions didn't exist before your arrival, and that you were the only one asking for them in the monthly meetings of the Council, but someone has to keep Neumatex and Palmerita from wasting the ketchup of the whole week. Food is not the only thing you manage though. You're the Vote Saver.

Every time you don't have an active vote at the end of a day phase, it'll be saved for you to use it another day. During the day phase, once per phase, you may submit the commands VOTE2:[player], VOTE3:[player] or VOTE4:[player] to double-vote, triple-vote or quadruple-vote for that player. Please note that once used, your saved votes cannot be refunded. You know how hard it is to save around here, so be sure to choose your target wisely!

You win when all threats to the Doggy Style Crew are out of the party.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

WOOF!: Night 6 begins, and will end when the countdown reaches zero or I receive all possible night actions, whatever happens first.

3czc5tzeb4

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Day 7 begins. Verelios and Blargonaut, the Potential Lovers/Lovers/Saint Defusers, are out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
qtULk8J.gif

Palmerita: Qué lástima, Cortachurro contaba las mejores historias.
(What a shame, Cortachurro had the best stories.)

Fierro Malo: Sí, estará fuera por unos días. Ayúdame, Chocopanda, lo llevaremos a Nuestros amigos.
(Yeah, he'll be out for a few days. Help me here, Chocopanda, we'll take him to Nuestros amigos.)

Cortachurro is out of the party!

Verelios has died!

KDFy2lN.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

If you say so, kid. Just leave me alone. You're the mysterious Cortachurro, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

Little is known about your past, but you worked for the PDI at the border dismantling animal trafficking operations. Although you got some gardening and defusing lessons for extra credit at the Officers Academy, you were suddenly ceased in your functions at the UM Squad for undisclosed reasons. Alcohol and the beautiful skies above the Observatorio Paranal were your best friends in your struggle against the cold nights of the desert until Mario Hugo meet you in one of his trips to Antofagasta. You got a home and a new meaning in life; to defend the values of Doggy Style, no matter the cost. With that in mind, you found more than good comrades. A lovely and smiling young dog stood out to you as the perfect complement to your distant demeanor. You're the Potential Lover.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DECLARE:[player] to find Coliforme. He'll be doing the same, and when both of you find each other, you'll become Lovers and get a night chat at OuterMafia. If that happens, you could even get a new power!

Please note that although it isn't necessary for both to correctly guess at the same day, every time you declare to a player that's not Coliforme, they'll receive the message "Cortachurro has declared his love for you!". That's... not right. You have a detached reputation to maintain, so please be careful with those declarations.

Be nice and have fun!

9HpDicu.gif

Coliforme: Desmayarme aquí no me va a ayudar a impresionar a Cortachurro…
(Collapsing here won't help me impress Cortachurro…)

Etcétera, Neumatex and Refrito applaud the bravery of their now fallen guinea pig.

Coliforme is out of the party!

Blargonaut has died!

Y1EV7ZD.png

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

How lovely! You're the kind and upbeat Coliforme, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

Dog, do you feel comfortable in this place. Past are the cold days of roaming the highway after your former owners abandoned you. Without even knowing if you'd find something to put in your mouth to shut up your stomach. This isn't about the house or the food though, but the friends you made along the way. You're so grateful for their help that you can't do anything but help too. Like the stereotypical shōnen hero, you accept every request with a smile, assist anyone in need and guide the first steps of the newbies. You'll unconditionally lend an ear when required and, in exchange, the others will do the same for you. But there's one thing you haven't shared with neither Adjetivo nor Mente en Blanco. You're in love with a coy veteran. You're the Potential Lover.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DECLARE:[player] to declare to Cortachurro. He'll be doing the same, and when both of you declare to each other, you'll become Lovers and get a night chat at OuterMafia. If that happens, you could even get a new power!

Please note that although it isn't necessary for both to correctly guess at the same day, every time you declare to a player that's not Cortachurro, they'll receive the message "Coliforme has declared his love for you!". That's... weird I guess? But Doggy Style is all about love, so everything is fine.

Be nice and have fun!

DAY 7 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 3

Day 7 ends in
:

jtfesy6co8

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
You know what I'm feeling, no lunch, I die tonight and town + neutral vote the bomber out, last town is killed with them and neutral only victory.