• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still fine taking out blarg, though :>
Well...okay. So you feel that the final scum are in me and Blarg? Otherwise this doesn't make sense.

I'm thinking about Malus, and it just really feels weird that he doesn't have more than 1 person in his gossip chat (from what I understand). That seems like something you'd just bang out quickly, but I suppose it's also really easy to verify tonight.

I'm okay with the Stan vote, although I'd rather go Kopite.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
It's a good inspection (and boy do I still feel the egg on my face for defending Polt lol), but your conclusion kinda delves into WIFOMy territory where you feel that you can absolve Vere and therefore Blarg just because of an instance of Polt picking who to quote
It's also that Vere was the first one to push on polts post but fair enough I suppose

I'm Stan or Kopite.

Looks like we're voting for Stan then?

Vote: Stantastic
Fine by me. Long live the cult!

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I'd rather vote malus but since that isn't picking up steam will switch to Stan over Blarg

malus

Oct 30, 2017
If nobody wants to get Stu out of the party, I prefer Stan over Blarg and Kopite.

vote : Stantastic

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well...okay. So you feel that the final scum are in me and Blarg? Otherwise this doesn't make sense.

Not necessarily. Though I'm doubtful of the lovers roles, it doesn't necessarily mean that I'd pick the two of you out for remaining scum and call it a day

Somebody else could be your missing lover, for example, and Blarg could be lying about his claim yet again

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Stantastic (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,838 #1,885
Muffin - #1,849
Fanto - #1,949
Aeleus - #1,952
Kopite - #1,953
Verelios - #1,955 #1,957

Blargonaut (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,754 #1,838
Stantastic - #1,756
oreomunsta - #1,816 #1,817
oreomunsta - #1,817 (Double) #1,818
oreomunsta - #1,818 (Triple)

Stuart444 (1 votes)
malus - #1,892

Kopite (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,885 #1,949
Stuart444 - #1,911

malus (0 votes)
Aeleus - #1,835 #1,952
Kopite - #1,898 #1,953

Not voting: Blargonaut, Verelios

Post Counts:
Verelios: 36 Fanto: 33 Blargonaut: 24 oreomunsta: 24 Kopite: 24 Muffin: 24 Aeleus: 21 Stuart444: 18 malus: 13 Stantastic: 9

Current Countdown:
vxp7ctsndb

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

malus

Oct 30, 2017
eh, if I blow up, I guess it's not that much of a loss, as Kopite said...

[highight]vote: Stantastic[/highlight]

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kopite has the last vote on Stan at the moment. I can swap over to a different player to break the tie, if nothing happens in a couple of minutes

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Stantastic (6 votes)
Fanto - #1,838 #1,885
Muffin - #1,849
Fanto - #1,949
Aeleus - #1,952
Kopite - #1,953
Verelios - #1,955 #1,957
malus - #1,963 #1,967
Verelios - #1,974
malus - #1,976

Blargonaut (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,754 #1,838
Stantastic - #1,756
oreomunsta - #1,816 #1,817
oreomunsta - #1,817 (Double) #1,818
oreomunsta - #1,818 (Triple)

Kopite (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,885 #1,949
Stuart444 - #1,911

malus (0 votes)
Aeleus - #1,835 #1,952
Kopite - #1,898 #1,953

Stuart444 (0 votes)
malus - #1,892 #1,963

Not voting: Blargonaut

Post Counts:
Verelios: 38 Fanto: 34 Muffin: 30 oreomunsta: 27 Blargonaut: 24 Kopite: 24 Aeleus: 23 malus: 18 Stuart444: 18 Stantastic: 9

Current Countdown:
vxp7ctsndb

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 4 ends. Stantastic, the Ninja/Backup Tracker, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Cabeza de Chaya: Bigote me dejó un mensaje para ustedes. Dice;
(Bigote left a message for you. It reads;)

Bigote said:
Bueno, esto es un poco incómodo. Lo siento chiquillas, pero mi otra revuelta funcionó más rápido de lo que esperaba y me nombraron conductora de un noticiero. ¡No se preocupen, les dejo a Reddie!
(Well, isn't this a bit awkward. I'm sorry folks, but my other takeover worked faster than expected and I was appointed news presenter. Don't worry, I'll leave Reddie with you!")

Rucia: ¡Incluso tiene un GIF!
(It even includes a GIF!)

8G2luzp.gif

Bigote is out of the party!

Stantastic has died!

4UjVQ9x.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Oh, for duck's sake, what a pain. You're the furious Bigote, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

You're one of the oldest inhabitants of this house, with plenty of experience on how to deal with undesirable companions. But things have gotten worse as of late. The organization has become stronger with the amount of dogs drastically increasing, and you suspect that some of them haven't even been admitted by Mario Hugo before coming. The nerve! That's not the worst part though. The occasional party was acceptable; youngsters - and not so young too, I'm looking at you Neumatex - need a space to relax and bond. But it slowly became a constant. Every day now, an infernal guitar wakes you up to a nightmarish celebration of degeneracy. A godforsaken battlefield of flying eggs and teared cotton. So you decided to plan a coup d'état with the help of your friends Cabecita and Mutante. The revolution will allow the installation of a nap regime, and you'll be free to do whatever cats do other than sleeping. But first, these dogs will suffer the green, silent wrath of a Valpo Wanderer. You're the Ninja.

During the night phase, twice per game, you may submit the command NINJA MEOW:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to get that player out of the party while leaving no trace of said action. Like your street skirmishes for fish at the port.

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, let's play with your specialty. Reddie has been nothing short of a fantastic teacher after all. You've been trained as a quiet spectator. The omnipresent eye, the inescapable judge. You're the Backup Tracker, too.

When the Tracker gets out of the party, you'll become a Tracker. After that happens, during the night phase, you may submit the command TRACK:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to discover which player they targeted, if any.

You win when the Sleeping Cats control a majority of the votes at day start or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Night 4 begins, and will end in

krq76bv783

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so it really just comes down to Kopite, Malus, or Stu for me now for the final Mafia.

Malus or Stu makes more sense with the D1 vote spread, since I just really wouldn't think that Stan/Kopite/Chugg would all stack one after the other on Meatwad, Scum are too self-conscious about that shit. Sure sure, "but would they really do that" yeah, which is why I'm not ruling Kopite out, I just think one of these two makes the most sense to do first.

Outside of that group, the only thing that makes sense to me is one of the Lovers being Scum, or else Oreo, but those are long shots that are only worth considering if the above group keeps flipping Town on us. Muffin and Aeleus are basically Confirmed Town, and I am your humble Neutral Survivor.

As for which one of Malus and Stu I would want to do first? I would like to think that Rac's soul was pure when he invited me to that chat on N1, so I'm going to hold on to that hope for now and

Vote: Stuart444

However, I am now gone for the next hour or so, so my apologies for dropping a pre-typed and then not being around to chat for a bit.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Vote: Kopite

I doubt malus is scum with my tracking result, and I can not get behind scum knowing that Stu has to use his switch on me and Geno, and then choosing Geno instead of me to kill. So only Kopite left to doubt.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I was in a lovely night chat with Malus, a fun time was had (and I hadn't realized it was day start so missed checking back on it)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I think Stu looks okay after Stan's flip. Stan was stepping on Coolest's neck for a while and seemed to be building up to lunch them. That, and what happened the day Geno died makes me think Stu isn't scum.

Say Stu is scum and he knows Geno switched himself and Muffin by using the order. At that point, scum has no reason not to circumvent shooting Geno to kill Muffin, and letting Stan become a Tracker over his dead body. That would at least lend more credibility to Stan's backup claim, or at least make it so he wasn't as viable a lunch.

I think the final scum is within either Malus or Kopite, just based off of POE.

Following that, I think that if scum was in us lovers, it shouldn't be Blarg. Recall how much Stan wanted Blarg to die, from D2 to yesterday. It was very possible to happen yesterday too, so I don't think that was w/w. You can make a better case for me being scum in that situation.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I targeted Oreo btw, and was hoping a NK elsewhere would clear me although not sure what happened there, did Scum just give up.

Anyway I think I'm still kinda cleared, from Stan's flip scum are
Cabecita and Mutante and Bigote.

Mutante = Chugg
Bigote = Stan

Polt was an extra, so we're looking for Cabecita who we know is a cat, and we know I'm CopiCopi, a doggo so that flavor clears me right? Right? Right?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I targeted Oreo btw, and was hoping a NK elsewhere would clear me although not sure what happened there, did Scum just give up.

Mutante = Chugg
Bigote = Stan

Polt was an extra, so we're looking for Cabecita who we know is a cat, and we know I'm CopiCopi, a doggo so that flavor clears me right? Right? Right?
You might be leaving a false name when visiting.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Mutante = Chugg
Bigote = Stan

Hm. For all we know your cover is sending a fake name to your target. There's really not much else we can gather from that.