• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
xBmbOcq.gif

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'd be sad if we got the report without a single Trump family member being indicted. I thought that was what everyone assumed the endgame of this would be.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Why keep lying about when the report will be done? Is it just to drive people insane?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly with recent developments it was pretty obvious it wasn't going to wrap up that fast

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
At this point, when it actually is released, I'll still be skeptical of every source. This is the worst game of boy who cried wolf ever.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
According to my insider sources the final report will be released on April 1st

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
On the next episode of The Mueller Report...

stew

Dec 2, 2017
CNN saying now it's because of the meeting in Vietnam.

I wonder why they didn't deny it sooner, and why did they feel the need to deny it this time.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, there are a lot of signs that the investigation is ending. I can't blame anybody for believing it when a lot of folks hired to work on it are going back to their private practices.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd be sad if we got the report without a single Trump family member being indicted. I thought that was what everyone assumed the endgame of this would be.

My understanding is that they won't be indicted for Russia conspiracy by Mueller. He's just building the case for them to be indicted by the DOJ. Hence, why Stone, Manafort, Popadopolus, Flynn, etc are all indicted for unrelated reasons. The final report would contain any Russian collusion evidence for everyone involved, the DOJ would then move to indict the guilty parties.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Not even close to surprised. A NYTimes article yesterday was already saying weeks, not next week.

Yeah no shit. It was funny seeing all the pants wetting here.

People be losing their goddamn minds on this site. Some of you here need to take a Xanax or smoke a bowl and take a wait-and-see approach. Stop following pundits exclusively or twisting yourself into knots over bullshit.