Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when he was talking about stupid 5G stuff, only natural to roll into Icke tbh.

I would kind of be surprised if that's it, feel like he's such a big revenue source Twitch would just tell him to cool it on that shit, unless they did already and he wouldn't stop.

This story is damn interesting.

Edit: Cancelling subs, he must actually be gone.

Last edited:

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
*sees title change*
What's the difference between indefinitely banned and permanently banned?

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when he was talking about stupid 5G stuff, only natural to roll into Icke tbh.

I would kind of be surprised if that's it, feel like he's such a big revenue source Twitch would just tell him to cool it on that shit, unless they did already and he wouldn't stop.

This story is damn interesting.

People have been pushing conspiracy theories since the dawn of man. I highly doubt that would be the reason.

Starseer

Banned
Apr 12, 2020
Appears so. They won't last long.

I express an opinion different from your own so I "won't last long?" I attempted to draw a parallel between enterainers and show why people shouldn't instantly assume someone is a "fucking racist" that needs their entire livelihood, reputation, and platform stripped from them. Some people seem to create their own conclusions based not on facts, but instead by painting their own fabricated picture of others.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe, maybe not. Until an official statement we can only speculate.

No definite term. He can come back similar to the last time they were banned due to filming a minor in a public bathroom.

they never removed his emotes and refunded subs at that time...............this seems way bigger

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Woah. When they send back the money...you know shit just got real.

Twitch didn't do that for animal abusers and people who toss around racial slurs like live grenades on stream afaik

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
So.

After losing Ninja to Mixer, Twitch let a lot of things slide with temporary bans to dumb shit that Doc did - so they wouldnt lose him to Mixer.

Mixer folds, Ninja (and others) are coming back to Twitch, so now Twitch isnt worried about keeping him around as a liability, and he can't go anywhere else except Facebook, so they cut him loose?

Thats actually hilarious.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So curious what happened. The old stuff clearly hadn't mattered before. I have to think we'll get the story soon. Too big to not be looked into.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Sounds like Ninja leaving Twitch helped them figure out that their business isn't captive to these idiots.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Anyways, um... I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

- Mister Doctor Disrespect, 2020

No memes Ein. We talked about this.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
So.

After losing Ninja to Mixer, Twitch let a lot of things slide with temporary bans to dumb shit that Doc did - so they wouldnt lose him to Mixer.

Mixer folds, Ninja (and others) are coming back to Twitch, so now Twitch isnt worried about keeping him around as a liability, and he can't go anywhere else except Facebook, so they cut him loose?

Thats actually hilarious.
You don't pay someone millions just 3 months ago because you wanted them gone in the first place.

Juzzomac

Oct 27, 2017
Was the 5G Covid stuff genuine or part of his character?

I know it doesn't matter in the end as he's still spreading dangerous information, more curious.

Also curious about the ramifications if that is what he was banned for, surely theres tonnes of streamers who peddle all different types of conspiracy.

My gut feeling with how thorough Twitch is being in the whole process is that something big has happened behind the scenes.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I saw they are refunding sub on his channel on Twitter! Sheesh!

yes, twitch isn't going to do that to someone they just paid millions too for a simple DMCA. They would fight that

Twitch found out something big before it hit public................

When refunds start coming you know its fucking big

Whatever twitch found out will come to light and i just hope it doesn't involve minors.

data

Oct 25, 2017

I know it doesn't matter in the end as he's still spreading dangerous information, more curious.

Also curious about the ramifications if that is what he was banned for, surely theres tonnes of streamers who peddle all different types of conspiracy.

My gut feeling with how thorough Twitch is being in the whole process is that something big has happened behind the scenes.
I think it was geniune. It felt like he was marketing the product.

Come on man. He's done.

I would like that, BUT official confirmation > my personal bias of speculation

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
The petty attempts to insult me aren't going to work, bud. You all condemn a streamer, and give this a pass? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJDAI7XaAA

Stay offended.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

No way he got banned for the conspiracy theory in my opinion or any of the shit we've seen from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.