Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Is it normal for me not to be able to select the Expert version of the elemental ruins today when all of them are offered?

user__

Oct 25, 2017
People are way too sensitive, entering the ex raid room with the wrong team make the host disband it immediately without even giving me the time to change it...

Oct 26, 2017
Avenue of Mana will likely never be a thing. If it becomes a thing, it won't happen until much further down the line. It's an intentional gate. If anything they should add a mana circle reset that you can perform once a week so you don't feel 'punished' for investing in a weaker unit when you pull a stronger one.

I like this as well. Only thing with that is they would have to be willing to refund you rare mats as well and people could cheat the Adventure Story nodes.

I wouldn't expect much out of the Avenue of Mana. Maybe 600-800 per expert run and then 2-3k for each daily bonus.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
picture for ants
731476cbee.jpg
WHAT IS THIS TRASH?!

I demand Saber-sama voice a native 5*! This isn't some Lancer class jobber.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
They give you a free ticket at the end of the daily log in cycle
Yeah but that's not really the same, or that substantial. FFBE's daily login cycle has around a half dozen free tickets a month and even 2 free multipulls. I know it's an older game tho. Like mjc said, it's probably a thing that will come over time. They don't want to give out too much for free when it's first starting out. I get it. TBH I'm not in a position where I've got enough wyrmite to drop on even discounted daily pulls anyways. That's coming at a trickle lately. So it was mostly just an academic observation

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I can kinda understand people's "I don't want to spend any money" mindsets, but buying ANY of the value bundles will give you enough Diamantium to give you a daily pull every day for a month or so.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the daily summon was only 30 Diamantium, which is a 5th of the usual cost of a single pull.

This is in comparison to FFBE which has only one currency, and the daily pull is only half price.

You can buy one bundle and then get daily pulls without ever dipping into your Wyrmrite stash

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the daily summon was only 30 Diamantium, which is a 5th of the usual cost of a single pull.

Right. So you buy the £6 bundle, which gets you 1500 diamonds as well as a bunch of exp materials, and you've got fifty days worth of daily pulls.

That's like £23 worth of diamonds too, which is super nice.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Avenue of Mana will likely never be a thing. If it becomes a thing, it won't happen until much further down the line. It's an intentional gate. If anything they should add a mana circle reset that you can perform once a week so you don't feel 'punished' for investing in a weaker unit when you pull a stronger one.

But if you want mana, either run the Avenue of Fortune mushroom reset method or just buy stamina. I really think mana is intentionally limited the way it is.
it will be 20-30 Stamina, and the real gate is eldwater (which you need in 5th Mana Circle)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Doing the cheap bundle to have access to the daily pulls was phenomenal.
Totally worth it to throw a few bucks into the game. I've gotten so many new units and dragons from the dailies.

My biggest hope is that they continue the free 10-pull ticket for each new banner.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've barely gotten anything of worth from the daily discount pulls (3* prints, and honestly moreso dragons, hurt...) but at least it's something.

I also have like... 7? Almost 8? 10-pulls of wyrmite banked. I'll probably use my maxing bronze/silver summon tickets + 2 wyrmite 10-pulls on the next banner (as well as any tickets they give out) and do my best to limit it to that. Trying to avoid the feeling of "well, if I pull one more time..." entirely; it's paid off the time I fell into it this banner as I got my second Poli'ahu, but that way lies way too much regret I won't be able to shake and I don't need that in my life.

Though a banner for certain elements might tempt me more, especially because I could really really use some 5* dragons. 5* characters I don't actually feel any need for - by this tier list my 4* give me a tier 1 in water and then at least one tier 2 in every element (with wind and fire having two), so I'm solid - but dragons have the stat % multipliers that make not having them kinda frustrating. Like the difference between a 15% and 40% strength boost for Celliera during the raid... not saying I could have reached 1 minute levels without farming materials+mana for her next circle, but I'd be in a much better place for it, hmm.

Oct 25, 2017
Doing the cheap bundle to have access to the daily pulls was phenomenal.
Totally worth it to throw a few bucks into the game. I've gotten so many new units and dragons from the dailies.

My biggest hope is that they continue the free 10-pull ticket for each new banner.

I have a hard time seeing them do that this early in the game's life (although I'd love to be proven wrong).

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I kinda doubt we will get another Tenfold summon voucher with this event, the one we got for this event was because it was the first one.

They could give us one to celebrate Halloween however

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Cleared the Special stage w. help from Linkent,Kirito and Visceir....really glad that worked out before the end of the event.
I didnt know you get a Twinling Sand for the initial clear - that was a nice surprise.

Got my Champions Testament as well - so officially done with this event after trying to get as much as possible done within 5 days.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Cygames can be pretty generous when they want to be. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they give us a ten draw ticket.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
We will know very soon anyway - even if its not "free"...there will likely be a way to get a couple pulls/tickets in for playing the event and new stages.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of wish that the daily resources pull wasn't gated behind premium currency and instead used rupies. I wouldn't even mind it being expensive since the game just came out.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of wish that the daily resources pull wasn't gated behind premium currency and instead used rupies. I wouldn't even mind it being expensive since the game just came out.
Well if you dont mind it being more expensive....there is daily pull for 150 wyrmites xD

I get your point, but the whole reason this exists is to reward paying customers - even the ones that only buy a 5usd pack every two months or whatever it costs.

Paid currency being more worth than free one is a given for these games nowadays.

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
Champions testament worth grinding for? Need 70 more gold but only doing expert. Sometime I get 10 gold. Sometimes 3, so up to 20 ish more runs ...

You need it to unlock 5 star characters 5th mana node and final skill upgrade so yeah I would get it even if you don't have a 5 star yet.

Edit: Try to get the knights testaments also for 4 star characters. There are two I believe.

shazrobot

Oct 28, 2017
You need it to unlock 5 star characters 5th mana node and final skill upgrade so yeah I would get it even if you don't have a 5 star yet.

Edit: Try to get the knights testaments also for 4 star characters. There are two I believe.
Oh thank you. I got em but had no idea what they were for.

Any else already started grinding out Light team?

Last edited:

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I stayed on standard difficulty too long for the raid, feel like I missed out but my units were kinda iffy for a bit from upgrade hesitation. I'm too far from a knights contract now and I don't feel like doing more raids anyways.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Zodiark is a cheap little shit. On expert he gets to move around while the game is setting up and usually takes a swing at us or is already doing a charge when the match starts, almost always getting a huge hit on us.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
My suggestion for anyone who hasn't done EX yet, can do expert with little issue (ideally have around 7K-ish Might), and has EX unlocked: try hosting an EX game. There are SO MANY people who desperately want to utilize their abundance of getherwings for more gold emblems that they're willing to stay in your party. I'd recommend doing it at least once to get the instant Twinkling Sand you receive on the first clear. There is a huge amount of people queuing for EX who don't want to host, so you'll have a party going fairly quickly. I don't condone getting carried, but this helps alleviate getherwing queue times and gets everyone into games faster overall if people who may not be able do well in EX still take advantage of their ability to host EX.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
just found out about this game and also now found out apparently it's not compatible with my device...fun

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So yesterday, I was out of stamina and getherwings but still wanted to play more Dragalia. I specifically looked into downloading an emulator to make a 3rd account for my PC to mess around with while we wait for this event to end. I spent the morning just re-rolling because the idea of going through the story with Julietta, Hildegard, or Phoenix was appealing to me. I landed on Julietta, and got Lily (with a 5* Wyrmprint) as well which was nice.

Since the raid event's ending, I decided to see if I could get fully unbound Pele and the free wyrmite they gave for the event in less than 48 hours. Well, with 9 hours left in the event, I managed to get just that.

I basically min-maxed hardcore, since I also didn't go to Expert raids until I hit 7K. I went through the story and then immediately did the raid event after finishing up chapter 2 when you get access to the Smithy. I essentially grinded expert Assault on Archeole in co-op until I got all 500 emblems for the bronze rewards, then hosted Standard Raids until I hit 7K for hosting expert raids. Since it's the last hours until the end of the event, the lobbies filled up relatively quickly since everyone's probably trying to finish up their emblems. Here's what my team makeup was by the end:

As soon as I unlocked EX, I decided to host an EX raid. While a couple people immediately left upon joining, it still only took literal seconds for the lobby to fill and ready up because of how many people are queuing for EX right now for the gold emblems. I succeeded first-try because I've done EX so many times with Celli across both my main and F2P accounts, I've probably killed him hundreds of times just in EX. Only needed to host EX twice before getting the emblems I needed for the Silver Emblem Pele reward.

While I'm not sure how long it took me exactly (I still slept, didn't just play this account continuously, and checked on my other accounts to burn their energy), I can guarantee it was less than a day's worth of Dragalia Lost playing to get most of the rewards, including successful EX runs completely F2P. If I wasn't so set on getting 5*'s for this account since I already have a welfare characters-only account, I probably could have accomplished this a couple hours sooner without them. The 5*'s were honestly less of a factor than using Celli, and just made upgrading Might harder since Julietta, MC-kun, and Celli have the same material for their weapons. I probably spent more time than was necessary with event boss and standard raid grinding in order to get used to using a mouse instead of touch controls. It's finicky, but still possible to at least do the hardest event content successfully. Overall, this was pretty fun, I may consider doing this again for future events if I really need more time to kill. Now I just gotta decide what I wanna do with this account...

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I deleted the application. Since I never conntected to my Nintendo account, this ends my voyage in Dragalia Lost. It was fun for a few days, but the intense daily mission grind isn't for me. For me to be willing to do that, I'd need a little more depth. And I don't blame Dragalia Lost for not offering that, because it already seems more in-depth than a lot of mobile offerings, but ultimately, the game, to me, became a chore. I hope you all can keep enjoying it.

Iryx

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, decided to buy the guaranteed 5* pack, and... got a dupe. My second 5* char dupe so far, sigh.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, decided to buy the guaranteed 5* pack, and... got a dupe. My second 5* char dupe so far, sigh.
That's a bummer.. you shouldn't be able to pull a dupe from beginner pack/bundle.

I only pulled the trigger because I had zero 5*...so even my worst case pull would still have been a upgrade.

So yeah it sucks but at least you Diamonds for a bunch of Dailies now.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
just found out about this game and also now found out apparently it's not compatible with my device...fun
That's because the game isn't available in your country. It got a fairly limited release (US, Japan, Taiwan, HK, Macau) so you will have to download the apk if you want to play.

Last edited:

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So I'm not really a mobile gamer, the only mobile games I usually play are puzzle games and some platformers or endless runners. Never really played a game like this but I figured I'd give this a shot since it's Nintendo and has good reviews.

I'm so confused.

I like the battle parts when I actually get to play it, but damn there's a lot of boring dialogue, and damn there's a lot of downloads, and DAMN there's a lot of numbers EVERYWHERE.

I don't know if this type of game is for me.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm not really a mobile gamer, the only mobile games I usually play are puzzle games and some platformers or endless runners. Never really played a game like this but I figured I'd give this a shot since it's Nintendo and has good reviews.

I'm so confused.

I like the battle parts when I actually get to play it, but damn there's a lot of boring dialogue, and damn there's a lot of downloads, and DAMN there's a lot of numbers EVERYWHERE.

You can go into settings and download it all at once, that helps. Dialog...I kinda like the story but there's too many small iffy segments, I'm playing Valk 4 too and that's even worse.

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017

I'm so confused.

Just use the handy-dandy skip button. It will provide a quick summary of the events of that scene and you can move on with the game without having to read all that diallgue.

Status
Not open for further replies.