• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Best of luck to everyone pulling from me as well.

I'm gonna use my avaiable tickets (1x multi and 7x single) and hope for the best. Not expecting anything though.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
9dcf33b.png

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Mym came home on my fifth ten roll. Also got Cerberus in there, my first 5* fire dragon. Still got about 100 rolls left in the tank.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
40 single tickets, 4 ten pulls, and one 1200 wyrmite pull. Mym get! I still have a little over 20k wyrmite too. Along the way, I got Sylas, Louise and Laranoa, all being new, as well as a Zephyr and Hildegarde dupe. I also got Yachiyo from the previous banner. I am happy. The Sylas pull came really early on and I was legit mad at it not being Mym. All is forgiven now.

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got new 5*s in Prettyboy Zardin, Hawk, and Gala Ranzal but no Mym. I'll probably pull as I'm able to while the banner lasts still.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
did some 10s earlier; no Ieyasu, got broken by Simurgh

for Gala, plan was to do daily + 16 singles, rate up after next 3 dailies, start pulling... did like 8 or 9 singles, Prom showed up; it's not the ideal 5* dragon to be the first I've actually gotten over 2 of from summoning (especially as I'd already sunstoned him once), but I wanted him so badly at Valentine's that there is something sentimental about it being him

did a couple more singles, a golden lance fell, color changed...

I'm not even a Mym wanter, but you're my raid main now...

now to go kill your dragon form as the dailies for a while, to upgrade you...

did 7 more singles with nothing, we'll see what dumping some wyrmite in a few days gets me

the event is also long
[5/31 - 6/19 UTC]

Wonder how hard it'll be and if Nightmare exists.

I mostly finished this one within a few days - it was my phone breaking that extended it a bit - and so I'm worried about having to pace myself to make the dailies for it not worthless... plus, Nightmare for that long is gonna be tiring

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
40 single tickets, 4 ten pulls, and one 1200 wyrmite pull. Mym get! I still have a little over 20k wyrmite too. Along the way, I got Sylas, Louise and Laranoa, all being new, as well as a Zephyr and Hildegarde dupe. I also got Yachiyo from the previous banner. I am happy. The Sylas pull came really early on and I was legit mad at it not being Mym. All is forgiven now.

Grats, yours worked about same than mine. I had way less resources to use 3600 Gems and one Tenfolder.

1. Tenfolder: Leviathan & Ranzal (dupe I think it was 5th)
2. Agni (2nd) \o_
3. Dud
4. Phoenix & Mym

That went well 5* 2 chraracters & 2 dragons and bonus Phoenix. As for fire dragons I have 2x Agni, Prometheus and 2x Phoenix (will most likely MuB it some day).

stalfos

Oct 27, 2017
I did 4 ten-pulls, got Takemikazuchi, another Levi (I have MUB Levi + 3 extra Levis now lmao), and a dupe Annelie. Meh, back to hoarding I go

Oct 27, 2017
had like 28k and four tenfold tickets, basically got all units and dragons on the game ...... except Mym. Guess I deserve this after being so lucky with the FE banner

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
First tenfold summon with the voucher and got a rainbow lance, I knew it was too good to be true, ended up being a dupe Annelie. Did 3 more tenfolds with no 5* and then got a single rainbow on my 4th summon, another lance. This time it was actually Mym though. Super happy

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Grats, yours worked about same than mine. I had way less resources to use 3600 Gems and one Tenfolder.

1. Tenfolder: Leviathan & Ranzal (dupe I think it was 5th)
2. Agni (2nd) \o_
3. Dud
4. Phoenix & Mym

That went well 5* 2 chraracters & 2 dragons and bonus Phoenix. As for fire dragons I have 2x Agni, Prometheus and 2x Phoenix (will most likely MuB it some day).
Thanks, congrats to you too!

I was planning on bringing her right to 50 but I'm lacking a Champion's Testament. I'll be able to get one in a few days from the raid (as well as from the shop reset), I just wish I had planned better, haha.

had like 28k and four tenfold tickets, basically got all units and dragons on the game ...... except Mym. Guess I deserve this after being so lucky with the FE banner
Ouch, sorry man. That's rough. :(

LMAO I did one single pull and got Mym. Can not believe my luck. Tempted to keep going but maybe I should just save up for the inevitable swimsuits units.
Quit while you're ahead!

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone speculating about the next Gala unit, but nobody's mentioned Euden? Do the MCs not show up as Gala units in gachas?

leder

Oct 25, 2017
No, usually they get an upgrade just by progressing through the story.
Ah hm too bad then.

Pretty decent if you like the action combat. Biggest unique draws as a game are endgame content that is like mini-MMO raids with the boss mechanics and greater emphasis on characters compared to most gachas I've played (that aren't based on existing IP). It's also more generous compared to most gachas, has a very supportive dev who directly addresses/fixes many issues with the game in a timely fashion, little to no direct powercreep in the last 6 months and purely PvE so no real P2W mechanics or incentives.

You forgot some genuinely amazing music, and great artwork.

Don't forget the fact that it has an amazing community <3

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I've got 70 pulls plus the 10-ticket, throwing everything i have at the wall has given me more than i'd expected so far so let's see how it goes.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. I kind of feel a bit scummy. All I did was use the 10-Summon voucher they gave a day ago and well....
Yeah, I saw two 5-star spears drop down during the animation and was like.....woah....

I did do 2 wyrmite 10-pulls afterwards just to see what I'd get. Got the Cupid dragon, but otherwise I'm definitely happy. Can save rest of my stash for next event or especially the infamous summer banner (whatever that may be)

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017

Same, man, same. Mym still eludes me...

I guess the upside is that I got some good characters and dragons (got Albert, Cupid, Naveed, Vixel, etc.) and some dragon dupes to MUB some of them.

Still stings though.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Mym's victory animation is great
Gala Ranzal has a really cool one too

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Well, spent everything (26k-ish) and dissapointingly didn't get Mym. I was mainly pulling for fire/light adventurers and fire dragons though and managed to get for the first time

• Agni
  • Simurgh
  • Annelie
  • Julietta
  • Beautician Zardin
  • Albert
  • Ezelith
Also pulled some of the last few 4* adventurers I was missing and MUBed some 4* dragons.

So all in all a resounding success. Probably will try and keep my wyrmite until the next gala at least at this point. I could use a couple more adventurers (Lilly for one) and some more fire dragons, but I'm pretty much set other than that.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, was hoping you'd get her, especially for that amount of wyrmite spent. Sorry man. :/
Thanks. It was a pretty big troll since it started out my daily pull with Xainfried. XD

I don't really regret it, but it does suck thinking how long it'll take to get that much wyrmite stocked back up.

Of course I'm not really sure how much I may continue playing since at this point, I kinda stopped doing even my dailies for about a month.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Mym's adventurer story had me absolutely howling, especially whenever Luca and Ranzal showed up, Mym really doesn't have a high opinion of those 2 lol

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

This. Had about 28 k + 4 tenfolds and 109 single summons. Did not get Gala Mym. I've been lucky since Gala Ranzal and my luck has run out. Got a bunch of 5 star dragons though. Now I have 5 star strength dragons for every element at least. The only new 5 star adventurer I managed to get was Ezelith.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you freebie 10 pull ticket for delivering the banner character and giving me a chance to restock my wyrmite.

Fire teams are stacked as it is but I'll make space as lances are great.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. It was a pretty big troll since it started out my daily pull with Xainfried. XD

I don't really regret it, but it does suck thinking how long it'll take to get that much wyrmite stocked back up.

Of course I'm not really sure how much I may continue playing since at this point, I kinda stopped doing even my dailies for about a month.
Yeah, as I mentioned in my earlier post, my first 5* weapon was a lance too, and ended up being Sylas. He was new, but he also wasn't Mym. I can imagine how that Xainfried dupe hurt.

There's always hope for the future, especially after we get that spark mechanic! Just work on doing your dailies and such and building up your currency/tickets. I reduced myself to around 7k wyrmite (and no tickets) when the FEH banner dropped, and returned to around 22k wyrmite, 40 single pull tickets, and 4x ten-pull tickets since then. Granted a lot of the wyrmite was from adventurer/dragon stories I've been hoarding (I still have a handful to work through). Basically? Cygames are extremely generous, and with summer and the anniversary coming up in the next couple of months, I'm sure there will be a lot of login bonuses (as well as what you get for completing the endeavors). You'll be back up there before you know it, don't give up!

This. Had about 28 k + 4 tenfolds and 109 single summons. Did not get Gala Mym. I've been lucky since Gala Ranzal and my luck has run out. Got a bunch of 5 star dragons though. Now I have 5 star strength dragons for every element at least. The only new 5 star adventurer I managed to get was Ezelith.
It always hurts to read stuff like this. Sorry. :(

I was blessed by the gatcha gods after only using my 10-pull ticket! :D

XSUuZaM.png
Thank you freebie 10 pull ticket for delivering the banner character and giving me a chance to restock my wyrmite.

Fire teams are stacked as it is but I'll make space as lances are great.
Congrats you two!

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, as I mentioned in my earlier post, my first 5* weapon was a lance too, and ended up being Sylas. He was new, but he also wasn't Mym. I can imagine how that Xainfried dupe hurt.

There's always hope for the future, especially after we get that spark mechanic! Just work on doing your dailies and such and building up your currency/tickets. I reduced myself to around 7k wyrmite (and no tickets) when the FEH banner dropped, and returned to around 22k wyrmite, 40 single pull tickets, and 4x ten-pull tickets since then. Granted a lot of the wyrmite was from adventurer/dragon stories I've been hoarding (I still have a handful to work through). Basically? Cygames are extremely generous, and with summer and the anniversary coming up in the next couple of months, I'm sure there will be a lot of login bonuses (as well as what you get for completing the endeavors). You'll be back up there before you know it, don't give up!

Congrats you two!

Thanks! :) Now I'm curious though, how did you manage to get so many tickets back in such a short time?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! :) Now I'm curious though, how did you manage to get so many tickets back in such a short time?
You earned a bunch of single pull tickets from the daily endeavours during the FEH collaboration (one per day, IIRC?) and I got lucky with a couple of them dropping from Alberion Front: Lunatic. That, plus what you get from daily logins themselves add up over time. I wasn't at zero tickets when I finished pulling the FEH banner though, as I was at less than ten and knew using them wouldn't raises the summoning percentage. I believe I was at 7 of them when I quit pulling.

As for the ten-pull tickets, I honestly can't remember where I got all of those from (aside for the one from the update yesterday). All I know is I didn't have them when I was pulling for FEH characters, as I specifically remember it knocked me down to a little over 6k wyrmite when I got 2/3 of the FEH characters (Fjorm and finally Marth). Never did get Veronica. :(

convo

Oct 25, 2017
No Mym but Sarisse, Albert and Zardin. I should probablly start high dragon trials at some point.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
You earned a bunch of single pull tickets from the daily endeavours during the FEH collaboration (one per day, IIRC?) and I got lucky with a couple of them dropping from Alberion Front: Lunatic. That, plus what you get from daily logins themselves add up over time. I wasn't at zero tickets when I finished pulling the FEH banner though, as I was at less than ten and knew using them wouldn't raises the summoning percentage. I believe I was at 7 of them when I quit pulling.

As for the ten-pull tickets, I honestly can't remember where I got all of those from (aside for the one from the update yesterday). All I know is I didn't have them when I was pulling for FEH characters, as I specifically remember it knocked me down to a little over 6k wyrmite when I got 2/3 of the FEH characters (Fjorm and finally Marth). Never did get Veronica. :(

Ah I see that explains it then, yeah I fired the daily single-tickets trying to get Ieyasu to no avail and I had no idea they could drop in Alberion Front: Lunatic, I only managed to complete it twice due to it being so hard. Also I feel you on the FEH banner, I did get Veronica but I wanted Marth badly and never got him either :(

Wishy-Washy

Nov 26, 2017
One 10 Ticket + 8400 Wyrmite, I got Mym on the last one, only other 5 stars was two dupe dragons, Jeanne and a Poseidon.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017

Congrats you two!

Cheers! Was worried as the FEH and Ieyasu banners almost completely tapped me out, so glad she dropped in quickly!

Really sucks for the folk going fishing and coming up dry though :(.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Embarrassing.
Screenshot_20190527-044849.jpg
I wasn't rolling for her. I was rolling to take advantage of the 6% 5* rates. I hate her design and have no plans on using her and yet I got her within 4 ten rolls.

This is actually hilarious. Desire sensor in full effect. Even funnier that I got Prometheus from a ten-roll just before her. The fickleness of RNG will never cease to amaze.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

It's undoubtedly the worst luck I've had with the game thus far but I was really lucky with Gala Ranzal, Fire Emblem (with all 3 units), and Eastern Emissaries (got Marishiten with 4 or 5 singles). On the plus side I got a ton of eldwater =/

Status
Not open for further replies.