• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
(EDIT: sorry Ekid, old draft/multi or something added a quote of you by accident)

Does anyone buy the 3 consecrated waters for 30k rupies in the shop every day? I've been buying the succulent dragonfruit for months but now I'm wondering if I should go for the water, or maybe both...

Been buying both for a good while now. I used to only do fruit but now I have tons to spare and water's in much much shorter supply.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Great, thanks for the responses, guys. Guess I'll go ahead and start buying both fruit/water, at least until we get a consecrated water fountain as a Halidom structure for an anniversary gift. ;)

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Great, thanks for the responses, guys. Guess I'll go ahead and start buying both fruit/water, at least until we get a consecrated water fountain as a Halidom structure for an anniversary gift. ;)
Hey, that's not a bad idea! Maybe the mine will open for whetstones and crystals too! Although tbh at this point, I wish there was some way to trade those for rupies - I'll never need 2000+ gold crystals/whetstones and it grows and grows everyday.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Okay, I really hope they fix being unable to start a quest in co-op as the host if another player glitches out and leaves their ghost behind to effectively freeze the co-op room. It's getting supremely annoying. And what's the deal with all these high level/might players with their "let's play" stickers and variations thereof when another player is clearly displaying the "waiting" text? How do these veteran players NOT know at this point that the room host CANNOT start a quest when another player is displaying said text, and that it's been that way since day one? I just got a 6600+ might Lucretia that expected otherwise, for Pietro's sake. It's utterly baffling.

Hey, that's not a bad idea! Maybe the mine will open for whetstones and crystals too! Although tbh at this point, I wish there was some way to trade those for rupies - I'll never need 2000+ gold crystals/whetstones and it grows and grows everyday.

I'm at 10,000+ gold crystals and 5,000+ gold whetstones.

A rupie treasure trade option would be most welcome. 😂

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
So we will know in a few years if they rerun the Valentine banner along the event or not. If they do it there will definitely be another banner alongside it but it could be either a filler (dragon, elemental blessing) or a new one.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I really hope they fix being unable to start a quest in co-op as the host if another player glitches out and leaves their ghost behind to effectively freeze the co-op room. It's getting supremely annoying. And what's the deal with all these high level/might players with their "let's play" stickers and variations thereof when another player is clearly displaying the "waiting" text? How do these veteran players NOT know at this point that the room host CANNOT start a quest when another player is displaying said text, and that it's been that way since day one? I just got a 6600+ might Lucretia that expected otherwise, for Pietro's sake. It's utterly baffling.
CyGames can probably solve some of the "Waiting" issues if they added a "Recently Played With" menu option. Since you can't look at a player's info after a match without disconnecting or the host leaving the lobby; I have to imagine some of the "Waiting" players are just checking out the fellow co-op player setups after a match.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
CyGames can probably solve some of the "Waiting" issues if they added a "Recently Played With" menu option. Since you can't look at a player's info after a match without disconnecting or the host leaving the lobby; I have to imagine some of the "Waiting" players are just checking out the fellow co-op player setups after a match.

That's a good idea. Maybe the game doesn't register a co-op player leaving the room until they leave the results screen completely, regardless of the timer reaching zero. Seems like an easy fix that Cygames should've implemented by now if that's the case. :/

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017

They need to transfer ownership of the room to the next guy whenever the host abandons.

That, or let people come along to the Ex Challenge whenever it is triggered. Nowadays room hosts will only hosts two or three co-op fights before fucking off to the Ex Challenge.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...does it even matter if they leave for EX? Back in the day that was horrible due to how atrocious getting rooms was. Now it's not much of an issue to jump between them, just a little bit frustrating at most. Though I would certainly agree that making the entire room always get EX together and letting the host change the room to that would be a very welcome feature.

...also, I don't think the people using stickers like that are necessarily demanding things of the host? Could just be letting out frustration at whoever's taking forever, even if that's similarly useless/just annoying the rest of the room. I would absolutely love to just be able to look at the most recent X co-op partners though; I do think that would help minimize that quite a bit. Especially as there's also extremely frequently people I wanted to see the builds of who quit a failed high dragon run. And it's always really frustrated me how the host leaving after you've said you want to keep playing just dumps you out, instead of letting you look at the units + request still? It'd be nice if they didn't do that, and also let you indicate "I want to look at this but not keep playing" as well.

the whole post-game request screen always felt weird anyway, since it arbitrarily shows off your skill 1 even if your helper is a different unit

So we will know in a few years if they rerun the Valentine banner along the event or not. If they do it there will definitely be another banner alongside it but it could be either a filler (dragon, elemental blessing) or a new one.

hopefully we know a bit sooner than that!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Valentine Hildegarde confirmed to be coming back (she's still limited, at the surprise of no one). Also, Chocolatiers! I already have a copy, but I might grab another. I'll see. In addition to this, a free tenfold voucher for...umm, having a showcase? Cygames really trying to find reasons to give us free stuff, haha.

Edit: Strange, they removed the tenfold notification in-game. Maybe it was a bug? If so, we'll probably get it compensated regardless, knowing Cygames.

Last edited:

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Valentine Hildegarde confirmed to be coming back (she's still limited, at the surprise of no one). Also, Chocolatiers! I already have a copy, but I might grab another. I'll see. In addition to this, a free tenfold voucher for...umm, having a showcase? Cygames really trying to find reasons to give us free stuff, haha.

Edit: Strange, they removed the tenfold notification in-game. Maybe it was a bug? If so, we'll probably get it compensated regardless, knowing Cygames.
Is V! Hildegarde really worth hunting for if you already use Verica?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
With V! Hilde coming back, Chocolatiers is more or less confirmed~ Wonder who is gonna be on rate up to compensate for that, like how Curran was on rate-up for the Eastern Emissaries re-run in place of the Wyrmprints. I'm guessing either Mikoto or S! Maribelle since they're stun-res Fire adventurers like V! Hilde.

Fan art of the featured characters in the Chocolatiers: Lily, Maribelle, Cleo, and Yue (2 months before she was actually playable)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
!!!

daoko.jp/news/670/

I might import.

Edit: LOL, wow. Same time.

Yes, very much in!

Amazon Japan. Time to pre-order!

Edit: Won't ship the Amazon exclusive to Canada. Hopefully that changes. I'll pre-order the standard LE in the meantime.

Also, free tenfold confirmed! It's only valid for a month after you claim it (have until just before the 28th to do so), make sure you use it!

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Also, free tenfold confirmed! It's only valid for a month after you claim it (have until just before the 28th to do so), make sure you use it!
Hmm, this would expire (if claimed at the last minute) one day AFTER the one-year anniversary in DL. I feel we shouldn't be claiming this until the very end of it being available so we can use in the anniversary celebrations.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, this would expire (if claimed at the last minute) one day AFTER the one-year anniversary in DL. I feel we shouldn't be claiming this until the very end of it being available so we can use in the anniversary celebrations.
I'm sure they planned it ahead, so I doubt you'll be able to use it on the anniversary banner. You could always give it a try and see if it works out, though! I could see the anniversary banner hitting on the 28th, despite it technically being a day after the game launched.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017

Courtesy of Google translate
Also, "Dragalia Lost" anniversary event will be held. In addition to DAOKO's special LIVE, the event is scheduled for a variety of gorgeous events related to the game.
In addition, both the first limited edition and the regular edition will include an event participation lottery application ticket for the first press, and by entering the game user ID of "Dragalia Lost" at the time of event application, limited anniversary items will be available in the game. Since it is granted, it is a privilege that game users cannot overlook.

Anniversary hype increasing.

I'm definitely not claiming that 10-fold voucher until the last day just in case.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised they didn't unlimit the Valentines characters since most seasonals aren't limited now.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised they didn't unlimit the Valentines characters since most seasonals aren't limited now.
I'm not really surprised. It would probably infuriate everyone who paid money at the time with the understanding that they were going to remain limited.
It's a pretty standard idea to keep limited things as they are, even if you bring back chances to get them now and then. While bringing back chances does lower perceived value slightly, it's nowhere near as much as just adding them to the standard pool would.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I just got back up to 300 pulls saved and V.Hilde had to come back. I need to be careful with my Anniversary stash. I'll probably wait till the last day to pull since we're getting free daily summons. Have to build up that pity rate.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Courtesy of Google translate

Also, "Dragalia Lost" anniversary event will be held. In addition to DAOKO's special LIVE, the event is scheduled for a variety of gorgeous events related to the game.
In addition, both the first limited edition and the regular edition will include an event participation lottery application ticket for the first press, and by entering the game user ID of "Dragalia Lost" at the time of event application, limited anniversary items will be available in the game. Since it is granted, it is a privilege that game users cannot overlook.

Playable Daoko incoming. Locking in dat pre-order.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Any idea if the in-game pre-order bonuses for the Daoko CD would be worthwhile? Would they even work for a non-JP account? I'm not familiar with how other gotcha games have done this type of promotion in the past.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Any idea if the in-game pre-order bonuses for the Daoko CD would be worthwhile? Would they even work for a non-JP account? I'm not familiar with how other gotcha games have done this type of promotion in the past.

I saw on reddit it would possibly work on a non-JP account but obviously this is very early so it might just be speculation.

When Cygames has done stuff like this for GBF it is usually a pretty minor bonus. It could be a skin (which DL doesn't have, so it probably isn't that) or just stuff like a Damascus Ingot or a Sunlight Stone. There wouldn't be anything super majorly unique to just the album release.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I saw on reddit it would possibly work on a non-JP account but obviously this is very early so it might just be speculation.

When Cygames has done stuff like this for GBF it is usually a pretty minor bonus. It could be a skin (which DL doesn't have, so it probably isn't that) or just stuff like a Damascus Ingot or a Sunlight Stone. There wouldn't be anything super majorly unique to just the album release.

Ehh, the anime had dark Katalina as an exclusive character. Most granblue cd's also have 1/3 songs and this one is obviously different. I really don't know what would happen here tbh.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered through CDJapan; been hoping they'd do something like this.

But I realized I picked Registered Airmail as shipping so it may be ~2 weeks between release and me receiving it. And so I wonder about the application bonus thing, since if that's not open for very long it may be over by when I actually get it. Maybe I should have paid $8 more for better shipping to not worry...

though without knowing what it is, hard to tell if it's worth worrying about anyway; would just be unfortunate to miss out

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So i figure since I already have valentine's hildy and Prometheus, I'll use my free set to expire on the 28th of August 10-fold and ended up with summer Luca. Then I used my free summon on my increased odds and got crap. Figured it was 5 more summons until rate increase to 5% so I'll do some singles and the next single summon ended up getting me konohana sakuya!!! I wanted this dragon anyways so I'm pretty happy since it only cost me a single summon ticket overall.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
...does it even matter if they leave for EX? Back in the day that was horrible due to how atrocious getting rooms was. Now it's not much of an issue to jump between them, just a little bit frustrating at most. Though I would certainly agree that making the entire room always get EX together and letting the host change the room to that would be a very welcome feature.

...also, I don't think the people using stickers like that are necessarily demanding things of the host? Could just be letting out frustration at whoever's taking forever, even if that's similarly useless/just annoying the rest of the room. I would absolutely love to just be able to look at the most recent X co-op partners though; I do think that would help minimize that quite a bit. Especially as there's also extremely frequently people I wanted to see the builds of who quit a failed high dragon run. And it's always really frustrated me how the host leaving after you've said you want to keep playing just dumps you out, instead of letting you look at the units + request still? It'd be nice if they didn't do that, and also let you indicate "I want to look at this but not keep playing" as well.

the whole post-game request screen always felt weird anyway, since it arbitrarily shows off your skill 1 even if your helper is a different unit

It's really strange that once you commit to rejoining a room as a guest after a quest that there's no option to back out to the results screen showing your co-op partners. I have to imagine that this will get fixed eventually.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Anyone got a few good Maribelles for Void Poseidon 60s? I recommend crafting the skill pen weapon.

EDIT: Nm, got the clear with a pub! Phew

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got the deathless Master Clear on my F2P NOTTE account using Alfonse, Euden, Botan, and Felicia with a level 30 facility. Might have been able to do it sooner, but better safe than sorry. With that I'm basically done with this event, hoping for a better Light welfare dragon next Dark raid so my options are more than just Jupiter or Shishimai ><

9MaF7d4.jpg

In regards to the non-permanent tenfold, I'll probably use it on the Valentine banner since it's got limited units on it, which isn't the case for summer. I also already have Fleur who is one of the 4* featured adventurers for the current banner.

Based on Valentine alt's still being limited, it looks like Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and collab unit's seem to be the only times when we'll get limited units, and everything else is permanent since Wedding/Summer alts are just permanent additions to the gacha pool alongside the random alt's like Student Maribelle, Nurse Aeleen, and Beautician Zardin.

Fan art of the next banner units: V! Hilde, V! Ezelith, V! Orion, and Prometheus.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it'd be fine on a NA account. Since it's a shared server it'd probably work the same, where you go to a website, enter the promotion code that came with the CD along with your ingame Dragalia Lost ID, and the item(s) are sent to your mailbox. I can't see them limiting the items to only accounts set within the Japanese region, since we can all play together and such, but I guess anything is possible.

Honestly, I'm buying it for the great music, anything extra is a bonus.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah at most you'd probably have to translate a page, and if it's actually directly tied to the event lottery thing (it's hard to tell?) maaaaybe lie and give a JP address if that happens to be required for something. I feel like since you're just giving an ID and it's a global server, we're probably fine to get anything.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

If I'm F2P...
and I were to buy this CD specifically for these "limited anniversary items"...
would that mean I'm no longer F2P? 🤔

Because technically I'm buying for the digital game content and the CD is just a bonus. 😉

It's a rhetorical question. I don't have $40+ to blow on something like this right now. lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm F2P...
and I were to buy this CD specifically for these "limited anniversary items"...
would that mean I'm no longer F2P? 🤔

Because technically I'm buying for the digital game content and the CD is just a bonus. 😉

It's a rhetorical question. I don't have $40+ to blow on something like this right now. lol
Yes.

But I won't tell if you won't.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
My one complaint from the two-part Summer event is that while the Summer music was great, none of it was used in the raid battles or facility challenge maps. I wish we had Siren music playing throughout instead of the defaults.

Also, just a heads up, the part 2 Summer banner is still up for another day after the event ends, so you'll get two free daily deals next reset: one for the Valentine's banner and another for the Summer banner. Don't forget to pull on both!

More fan art of the part 2 banner units: S! Cleo, S! Verica, S! Luca, and Pop-Star Siren.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the 1Mio hype, figured I'd keep pulling the 5 singles until i'm done or get pitybroken (at 4.5% so not bad), 3 singles in I get the event Verica. Neato.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a difference between the Daoko CDs on Amazon? Looks like there are 4 sets; one set is available for shipping outside of Japan and one isn't? Also, Limited and Standard both include the Dragalia content so is it just a packaging difference?

I also fear that the more questions I ask the more likely I'll be placing an order . . .

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a difference between the Daoko CDs on Amazon? Looks like there are 4 sets; one set is available for shipping outside of Japan and one isn't? Also, Limited and Standard both include the Dragalia content so is it just a packaging difference?

I also fear that the more questions I ask the more likely I'll be placing an order . . .
The two different versions of the LE come with the same stuff, aside from the Amazon Exclusive (this can't be shipped outside of Japan at this time) which will come with something extra. From past exclusives, expect it to be a clear file, mini calendar, etc. The same applies for the standard edition, one which comes with just the CD and the other that comes with the Amazon extras.

As for the difference between the SE and LE, the LE comes with an additional disc which contains more music, such as the Resplendant Refrain/Siren stuff, as well as a much nicer case to house everything and a 60P booklet (the standard edition comes with a 24P booklet instead). All of the versions come with the anniversary bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.