• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019

This is an older video but it's recently being resurfaced on reddit and discords after the Season 3 reveal

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ultradragonball.fandom.com

Omega Shenron

Syn Shenron (一星龍, Yī Xīng Lóng; lit. "One-Star Dragon") is the seventh and last of the evil Shadow Dragons to appear, and the last villain to appear in Dragon Ball GT. He transforms into Omega Shenron after absorbing all seven of the Dragon Balls into his body (this is his special power, rather...

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ultradragonball.fandom.com

Omega Shenron

Syn Shenron (一星龍, Yī Xīng Lóng; lit. "One-Star Dragon") is the seventh and last of the evil Shadow Dragons to appear, and the last villain to appear in Dragon Ball GT. He transforms into Omega Shenron after absorbing all seven of the Dragon Balls into his body (this is his special power, rather...

oh, GT character.

Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope its fake just cause that pretty much confirms the ssj4 gogeta dream is dead. I like omega shinron's design, though. I'd love some GT reps

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I could roll with Omega Shenron, his design is solid and his powers would be different

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
I'd be ok with that.

Unless s3 having 5 characters instead of 6 means this is the last season, in which case I'd like other characters as the final 3 of the game.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
No way was Omega Shenron gonna miss out on this game, unless he was headlining the sequel.

He's been in practically everything since Budokai 3, and usually as either the final unlockable or final boss.

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
God Omega Shenron's design is absolute trash, couldn't they have picked like Uub or Super 17 from GT?

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I actually forgot what Omega Shenron looked like until I saw people calling him ugly in this thread

Lmao you all are right, he is ugly

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
As someone who hasn't seen GT in forever, how does this voice line suggest Omega Shenron is coming?

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Of all the GT characters, why pick Omega Shenron? Baby Vegeta, Golden Oozaru, Pan, and SSJ4 Gogeta would have all been better picks

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
So now we've wasted two character slots on the waste of time that is GT

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
God, imagine how angry people would be when Ribrianne is announced, and then imagine how angry they'd be if she was GOOD. I want to live in that timeline.
She's actually the last ToP character who got in XV2 & not in FighterZ (Ranger 17, Jiren, UI Goku, & Kefla are all either already in the game or are coming soon). Of the major ToP characters not already in the game, Ribrianne has the best shot.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense since they seem to be including every big baddie in the game now.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Eh I think he's a fine pick. I would preferred Uub if we were pulling form GT though.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So since OP didn't include a reference pick, this is omega Shenron
latest