Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I know it's probably gonna be all Super characters after him, which I'm fine with and excited for. But I hope in the inevitable sequel we get characters like Zarbon, Raditz, Dr. Gero and Dabura.

SoLDieN

Jan 17, 2018
España
I need this character

d4311d265720506c870b3af140f702d248d78082_hq.gif

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Is Ribrianne even popular? I feel like no one talks about her now that the ToP is over. I feel like someone from OG DB or Z is more likely than her

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Ribrianne is in no way a fan favorite in the community. She is reviled if anything, and I see the Trio of Dangers getting in before her.
I never said that Ribrianne is a fan-favorite, me expecting her comes from the fact that she's the last of the ToP characters who are in Xenoverse but not FighterZ (which didn't include Top for some reason). The fan-favorite part is in reference to Top.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Ribrianne even popular? I feel like no one talks about her now that the ToP is over. I feel like someone from OG DB or Z is more likely than her
She is absolutely more likely then anyone from OG DB seeing as they're probably never gonna add anyone from OG DB.

Personally I want her to get us a new female fighter and I think she's funny.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
She is absolutely more likely then anyone from OG DB seeing as they're probably never gonna add anyone from OG DB.

Personally I want her to get us a new female fighter and I think she's funny.
Lol OG Dragon Ball stop it

I mean, King Piccolo is popular, is a villain, can fly and could have a cool Gargos-like moveset so I don't know why it's so unreasonable to think he could get in?

Or is there some weird Toei-ism against adding OG DB characters?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I mean, King Piccolo is popular, is a villain, can fly and could have a cool Gargos-like moveset so I don't know why it's so unreasonable to think he could get in?

They added trash ass GT Goku instead of the actual Kid Goku everyone wanted so no, OG Dragon Ball is never getting shit

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
If Tao Pai Pai and Roshi can't get in I don't want any original Dragon Ball characters. They're the ones I'd want the most.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

OG DB characters haven't even made the jump to fucking Xenoverse you think they have a shot here?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Why would that matter? Lots of arcs are missing characters in FighterZ compared to XV2. Imperfect Cell, Super Buu, Hercule, Raditz, etc
It's not really that comparable, those characters were there on Day 1. DLC added Super characters more sparingly, especially the Tournament of Power's crew. They could have gone crazy by adding Top, Dyspo, the Trio of Dangers, & more. But the Dragon Ball Room & Bamco settled on UI Goku, Kefla, Jiren, Ranger 17, & Ribrianne. Four out of five of those characters are already in DBFZ.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd much rather we get even DK Piccolo over him, don't want any more GT characters after they already ruined Kid Goku.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
what if having Omega Shenron on your team disabled the in-match Shenron from appearing

i'd still hate him, but that'd be a real funny effect

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They're gonna add this trash before they add any OG DB characters?

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, GT stuff? I know we got GT Goku, but that was basically their way of putting in original Goku on the power scaling of Super. They even seem ashamed of Super Saiyan 4 since he's only a super move.

Man GT has the worst designs for every character lol

It's like the worst of 90's edge.

Who the fuck is Hercule?

English name for Mr. Satan since they were afraid parents would complain about his name.
Nowadays the dub doesn't use it.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Still better than Raditz, who has a boring move set. Just hope Toppo and Dabra get in since they are very visually distinct from the rest of the cast and would have interesting move sets. I'm cool with Ribrianne and possibly Babidi too, but I think Babidi might just be better for FighterZ 2 base roster along with 19/20.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Does this mean that they won't make a sequel? There's so many characters that could have been added in that. I just didn't really want this to be a one and done for them. Maybe a full pack version for ps5?