• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Guys! I'm here for FighterZ news . . .

0E9B6353-0E3A-4D9E-9F0D-34E5690488CA.gif

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoverse fans got a new pack.
Switch and PC users got a new game.
FighterZ fans got a middle finger.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they thought that was okay to hype up and stream.
Right? It would be fine if it was just a stream or something but them specifically hyping up "big announcements" and then having a stream where they didn't announce anything is kinda amazing in terms of failures 😂

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
It's nice to have the character reveals confirmed for the FighterZ finals in a couple of weeks.

ThePunisher

Oct 27, 2017
Massive Jebait. They stole 40 minutes of my life i'll never get back. This was legit an announcement that an announcement is coming. Why did they even advertise FighterZ as part of this stream?

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, they hyped up big shit and we got pretty much nothing. The "World Premiere" was a game that was already announced in Japan with a trailer that came out last month.
At least they confirmed FighterZ season 2 and said that something different unrelated to FighterZ will be announced.
They really fucked up with how they hyped this.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Lol, they really did pull a Capcom there. Disappointing to watch, at least Heroes is something different. And they basically confirmed season 2 for DBFZ. Now they need to discount the first pass.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Im down for the card game. Time to look for XV2 cheap now that there is still time before xv3 if at all.

Twitch chat was hilarious, bunch of morons spam posting hoping to been seen as it scrolls by in half a second.

Zaverious

Oct 25, 2017
When they started off the stream showing an old Xenoverse 2 trailer and talking about it like it was new I knew it'd be some bull but I kept watching anyway smh

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I understand they would want to show it at finals and I think even Masayuki towards the end knew they did nothing but still this felt like a waste when it comes to DBFZ. Regardless in 2 weeks time we'll know whats up until then we got MK11.

Edit:
"And until next time, it's over 9000."

gWheOAU.jpg

Thank god I had muted it by then.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Yeah I knew something was up the moment they showed a trailer for a Xenoverse 2 Extra Pack that we already knew about haha.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was awful. DBFZ has lost some momentum in the FGC and with the licensing issues I thought they would reveal something substantial.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The reaction for the spin-off from DB Heroes is probably the reason for why they never wanted to localize the games outside of Japan.

Oct 25, 2017
I want my 40 minutes back. There was no reason for that to be a live stream. At least there'll be more FighterZ information soon.

It's impressive how long XV2 has been supported for. I won't touch it again as I think it's a terrible game, if there's a sequel it needs to be a massive improvement.

Jun 4, 2018
Not a great show, overall, but a PC release for Super Dragon Ball Heroes is nice. It sounds to me like they don't really have anything set in stone for the future of Xenoverse. A bit surprising, but given how well XV2 has performed, can't say I blame them for continuing to milk it. We probably didn't need a stream, but it's good to see them anyway, I suppose.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
The announcement of the announcement of a thing that we don't know what it is.
Dw6gaKjVsAExf1X.jpg:large

It sounds like a new game separate from Heroes, FighterZ and XV2, but it's kinda weirdly worded so who knows. It's also not clear if he's saying the announcement will be made at the finals or not.

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
The year is 2019 and these companies still can't manage the DB franchise with any consistency