• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
He had some nice moments with Vegeta.

I much much like the conversation that Trunks had with Vegeta that eventually convinced Vegeta to fuse with Goku, over the "ugh I'll never fuse with you Kakarot.... N-Nani.... I Guess I will!" that we've seen multiple times at this point.

Edit: I also like that he has the healing powers.

Oct 25, 2017
16%2B-%2B1

Dec 28, 2018
Bio Broly is a dumpster fire of a movie but I'll always give it credit for giving some of the other characters a prominent role and a chance to shine.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Won a baseball game, and was technically the protagonist of a spinoff series
This. Yamcha being a meme and joke literally makes him more popular and profitable than Tenshinhan who really is just there.

As for cast usage, many of the U7 characters it just seems like they either have little interest in them and or they won't use them unless in situations like the ToP. While there are some like Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks Is give more focus to, I'd also would want more focus placed on the multiversal characters as well as it'd be a shame to not capitalize more on them after bringing in the idea of different universes.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Yamcha took the blasts of 2 GoD's, and survived/ was able to run to home plate. Dude will forever have that win.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
inbetween arc episode idea: Jiren comes to earth to spar with Goku, Goku is already roped into spending a family day by Chi-chi....Jiren babysits Pan and Bra

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
is it kind of sad that the only member i remember from U4 is Monna?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the ridiculous power level memes were one of the best things to come out of the tournament of power

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Lotus is a man of character and taste. By default, he is Geets stan.

Dragon_Ball_Goku_vs_Vegeta_Gif_by_PrOTuL.gif

This is Vegeta pimp slapping your favorite character.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Soo miss Dragon Ball right now wish at least we would have new info on the show
Weekly DB cheers me up 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.