• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Bergamo is real nice. Finally completed Legendary Goku event, a good chunk of that due to him.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
400 stones in and I haven't managed to pull the new Kaioken Goku :(.

I have managed to rainbow my PHY Ranger 17 and INT SSJ3 Bardock, I got a few other dupes, plenty of SSRs so it seems like a good banner, just not too many new units, unfortunately.

I've still got almost 300 stones left, which I'm torn, do I keep for the Christmas banners or do I keep spending? The main thing that is holding me off spending more is now I've rained 17 and Bardock, I really don't want any more dupes of them and they seem quite common.

I'm now up to over 600 red stones, saving them for hopefully an LR, any idea when GoBros will be available in the shop and how many coins they will likely cost?
save, the banner is up till the end of the month. lr Bros will be in the shop this month I'm guessing and lrs are 500 coins

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'm now up to over 600 red stones, saving them for hopefully an LR, any idea when GoBros will be available in the shop and how many coins they will likely cost?
500 coins like all LRs.

They'll be back the next time they're on a banner, which could be Global's version of JP's Tanabata banner. It has Gobros and the SSJ4 LRs as the featured LRs.

It's a theory right now that the Tanabata banner will be the official Christmas banner for Global, maybe even double rates.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
It's been a long time since double rates .... basically since they added GSSR
LR Trunks and Mai's first banner was double rates, and that was last christmas lol.

And this one doesn't count but one time they cheekily made the final week of the first Weekend Ticket Summon double rates out of nowhere. Still annoyed they did that without warning (they haven't done it again either.)

EDIT: Slight correction the LR Trunks/Mai banner was for Christmas on JP, on Global it was still a double rates banner but it was on February as a trap banner that came out right before the Broly movie units LOL.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the advice everyone, honestly wish I had maybe done 1 or 2 multis less than I did and saved my stones a little. But damn I want that SSBKK Goku.

I best get started on awakening some of these units.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did three summons counting discount. Nothing amazing or new. But I've now got the red coins for a good LR to show up

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the GoBros are ridiculous to this day. I've only got 1 copy but that's all I needed to come through with a lot of the SBR completions. The other week people here helped me out by giving me tips on how to beat a great amount of them and when I tell you the Go Bros slid through, THEY SLID THROUGH.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Looking back it was wild how lucky I got on that GoBros banner.

3 out of the 4 summons I did had a GoBros in the multi, it was insanity. And that was back when people thought they were worse than the LR SSJ4s.

Honestly aside from the step up banners oddly enough and the Broly movie banners, Dokkan treated me like a God this year.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I have a loooooooooooooot of red coins right now. Could probably buy LR GoBros AND LR AGL Goku (or Cell) at this point if I wanted. Not sure I will, but I can.

New Goku is alright. I don't think he's as overwhelmingly amazing as some past Dokkan Fest exclusive units but it's pretty hilarious to watch his mediocre starting stats SKYROCKET after he soaks up a couple wimpy hits at the beginning of an event. I'll need to test him on the Legendary Goku Event to see how far I can push his ATK up without any dupes.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I have a loooooooooooooot of red coins right now. Could probably buy LR GoBros AND LR AGL Goku (or Cell) at this point if I wanted. Not sure I will, but I can.

New Goku is alright. I don't think he's as overwhelmingly amazing as some past Dokkan Fest exclusive units but it's pretty hilarious to watch his mediocre starting stats SKYROCKET after he soaks up a couple wimpy hits at the beginning of an event. I'll need to test him on the Legendary Goku Event to see how far I can push his ATK up without any dupes.
Honestly it's mostly his active skill that makes him go from pretty good to ridiculous.

Having the LR Bee Pan effect + Ultimate Damage is dumb asf.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it's mostly his active skill that makes him go from pretty good to ridiculous.

Having the LR Bee Pan effect + Ultimate Damage is dumb asf.

Yeah. I've never taken enough damage to see his active skill go off yet. Or I've taken enough damage and then the boss dies before Goku gets another turn so he can use it. My USS team is pretty goddamn stacked right now.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Since I'm fans of them and Kefla I'd summon regardless. I might not get them but hey it would be cool. Nothing wrong with a double rate.
Yeah double rate or not I'll probably throw some stones at it. I usually skip LR banners but with the coin system doing like one or two yolo multis actually is a decent idea.

Slowly build that coin count up.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah double rate or not I'll probably throw some stones at it. I usually skip LR banners but with the coin system doing like one or two yolo multis actually is a decent idea.

Slowly build that coin count up.
I've gotta do 15 more summons to get enough coins for an LR so I'll gradually make my way there. I'll either spend it on LR Kale/Caulifla when they get released down the line or LR Goku/Frieza since I still don't have them. Just depends who I'd need.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's real dumb that Hit is featured on the banner and one of the suggested units to take to the Goku fight but his event is not up.

Guess it's time to finally spend some keys for the first time.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's real dumb that Hit is featured on the banner and one of the suggested units to take to the Goku fight but his event is not up.

Guess it's time to finally spend some keys for the first time.

If you have Jiren, use him over Hit. Jiren is way, way, way stronger against Goku than Hit is. Hit is strong but he can't take a hit for shit.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Hilarious that Hit came out just right before the game started to do more defensive oriented content.

He ended up aging really badly, really fast.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hilarious that Hit came out just right before the game started to do more defensive oriented content.

He ended up aging really badly, really fast.

Yup. When every boss nullifies basically all of his powers he's just a mediocre damage dealer with an S-rank super animation. Hit deserves a buff.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Oh wow the stone count for Missions is hella low this time around.

I guess... I'll have to do Battlefield if I want more stones, but it still won't be enough for a multi until a few daily logins later.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd hold out on stones if you're low. Christmas and New Year's is coming up. As dope as this Goku is if you don't want any of the other featured then you can skip out for now. Top grossing stones might drop sometime this week and besides better to be safe than sorry.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got enough for one more pull, got a new Hit, so yay! Also, JP getting dat Android 13 movie Spirit Bomb SSJ Goku as an LR.

ELah77dUcAAuOB_

Super Saiyan Leader and AGL orb changer. Christ, Super AGL gets another beefy unit.

Last edited:

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Are many people here completely F2P, I can say I've never bought a dragon stone in now 700 days of playing, but this is mainly because of how generous they are with good F2P units and giving out stones. For example, I dropped a few multis on the Trunks/Zamasu banners, then 400 stones on SSBKK and I'm still on 300 stones.

However, because of how generous they are I feel I should maybe invest, but again I don't have much need.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they just have the LR Godku? This seems a bit much. And to be honest his SAs doesn't even look THAT good.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Are many people here completely F2P, I can say I've never bought a dragon stone in now 700 days of playing, but this is mainly because of how generous they are with good F2P units and giving out stones. For example, I dropped a few multis on the Trunks/Zamasu banners, then 400 stones on SSBKK and I'm still on 300 stones.

However, because of how generous they are I feel I should maybe invest, but again I don't have much need.

I wish I was anywhere near F2P.

Keep living that sweet F2P life, my friend. They definitely don't need your money :P

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did the discounted pull and got the new Kaioken Goku! :O

Also gathering medals to dokkan PHY SSJB Goku, TEQ SSJB Vegeta and Bergamo (that is rainbowed)

These all look very good as new units!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Nice.

I also did another pull and managed to get Transforming Vegeta which I didn't have.

I really love KK Goku's art and Super animations, but I don't really need him and at this point the banner is very dupe-heavy for me, so i'm bowing out from the banner, save up a few stones for an eventual Xmas or New Year banner.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't help myself so did another 2 multis, I got an INT 18, PHY Chichi and AGL Dypso and that is it. I'm officially out of this banner, I have 222 stones left so I'll start saving again now.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the better gacha LRs (non-DFE) imo. Self-sufficient with orb changing, which makes him super versatile and desirable for pretty much any team he fits on. Doesn't need to be babied by the entire rest of the team like many other LRs. Good damage and defense with no weird restrictions. I'm a fan.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
The real news is that AGL LR Gohan finally has a top tier SSJ Goku partner that fits under his leader skill.

Granted, that's only really relevant if you see him transform.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Has anybody worked up a nuke team for the punching bag with PHY Goku now that he's a nuker? I've got him rainbowed and could use the stones.