Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao this nigga Kanye on some strong bullied 16 year old energy.
I'm so glad I stopped caring about him or his music years ago.
I'm only here for the King Push.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
FEMTO APPERENCE

shaq-buffalo-wings.gif

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
The Joker image is so cringe. It's like a 15 year old saying he studied the blade or something and is going to get back at his bullies

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I CAME BACK FLYING FOR THIS THREAD WOOHOOOOOOO

2018 REDUX LETS GOOOO

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Damn. On one hand loving Pusha being an absolute villain across the board and out petty-ing arguably the pettiest rapper ever in Drake. In my mind Clipse is the best duo ever, across the music spectrum (maybe Hall & Oates. Maybe he can beef with Hall & Oates!!!) so happy he's getting some more mainstream shine.

Other side, if anyone needs to be handed out an absolutely merciless hip-hop related beatdown for the culture, it's Ye.

SneakersSO

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
North America
Following this thread put me a small sample of Future Sounds by Kanye which is supposedly on Donda.

This track is one of the hottest things i've heard him produce since MBDTF. What the hell. Are we getting the return of Ye on this?

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just posting here so I can someday show my kids that I was part of a community that followed a weird, epic beef.

Also, still best thread.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. On one hand loving Pusha being an absolute villain across the board and out petty-ing arguably the pettiest rapper ever in Drake. In my mind Clipse is the best duo ever, across the music spectrum (maybe Hall & Oates. Maybe he can beef with Hall & Oates!!!) so happy he's getting some more mainstream shine.

Other side, if anyone needs to be handed out an absolutely merciless hip-hop related beatdown for the culture, it's Ye.
Better than the duo of Outkast?