• OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
How does this happen???

Like I know, but I want someone to explain it to me because I still can't believe it.

This is a hostage video.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
"My little brother...your time has come" energy

edit:

kanye is absolutely held hostage there. Everything about that video hints to that. lol

Why was this filmed and recorded on a potato with a prewritten speech...and he looks like hes on the brink of crying

Last edited:

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Can I get a TLDR of the beef ever since Adidon, that new video is all kinds of wtf lol

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
If Drake agrees to this I'm going to die from laughter on Dec. 7th, like nothing will stop me

State of beef

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Can I get a TLDR of the beef ever since Adidon, that new video is all kinds of wtf lol

--Push said that Drake was trying to pay for info on him
--Kanye tried to dead it
--J Prince (a legit goon) went on a book tour saying Drake would've won but would've had to get too greasy to do it so he backed off
--Drake did an interview on Lebron James' "The Shop" talking about it and saying that Ye betrayed him by giving Push the info and that he stepped away before he turned into a different guy with his response that would've ended careers.
--Push went on the Joe Budden Podcast and said that the info came from a girl OVO 40 was messing with and pillowing talking about Drake with
--Mostly silent after that until Drake did another interview with Rap Radar addressing Kanye and Push
--Beef evolved into Kanye vs. Drake including Kanye putting a pin on Drake's address on Instagram as well as adding Pusha T to a group chat that involved Drake while Kanye Spazzed out on him
--Jabs at Kanye on Certified Lover Boy and Drake releases an unfinished Donda song featuring Andre 3000 on Sirius XM
--Current video of J Prince and Kanye that looks like Ye is being forced to say these words.

Last edited:

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
J. Prince has to protect his interests. He has a huge financial stake in Drake and at this point, Kanye and his camp are the only Drake adversaries.

Gotta nip that shit in the bud once and for all.

--Kanye tried to dead it
--J Prince (a legit goon) went on a book tour saying Drake would've won but would've had to get too greasy to do it so he backed off
--Drake did an interview on Lebron James' "The Shop" talking about it and saying that Ye betrayed him by giving Push the info and that he stepped away before he turned into a different guy with his response that would've ended careers.
--Push went on the Joe Budden Podcast and said that the info came from a girl OVO 40 was messing with and pillowing talking about Drake with
--Mostly silent after that until Drake did another interview with Rap Radar addressing Kanye and Push
--Beef evolved into Kanye vs. Drake including Kanye putting a pin on Drake's address on Instagram as well as adding Pusha T to a group chat that involved Drake while Kanye Spazzed out on him
--Current video of J Prince and Kanye that looks like Ye is being forced to say these words.

Don't forget that they were at the point of squashing things before Kanye put the post out with Drake's address. After that, Drake dissed him on CLB and leaked Kanye's unfinished song with Andre 3000.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Bruh

If I was Drake, I'd jump into the studio RIGHT NOW and tear into Kanye's corny ass

wtf is this lame shit, lmao

He can't without giving Push another W.

"How dare you put Ye in my verses
I'm selfish, I want all of the curses"

It'd just look like he couldn't handle Push so he went to the easier target in Kanye.

brain_

May 13, 2021
MO
--Kanye tried to dead it
--Jabs at Kanye on Certified Lover Boy and Drake releases an unfinished Donda song featuring Andre 3000 on Sirius XM
So Drake lost
Tried to say I totally could've won I swear
Kanye is being Kanye and is now a hostage after reviving it all

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen Ye this shook/subservient since he held those plates for that fashion designer or whatever in the limo.

This did not need to look this much like a hostage video.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Like even the audio is so bad it sounds like was recorded on a burner phone or something to throw off Kanye's captive location

J Prince protecting his money makes sense i guess

--Kanye tried to dead it

Thanks for the update. I missed a few things there.

lmao at Drake releasing another artists unfinished song. That sounds...illegal lol. Has no legal action been pursued there.

brain_

May 13, 2021
MO
That is indeed the TL;DR of the TL;DR. Either this shit is about to be dead or it's gonna be hotter than ever.
Lmao I remember seeing the drake leaking Kanye song when it happened and just never pieced that it's still this beef. I thought it was long dead already

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
"He never had anyone that sat him down and explained things to him like I did"

Shiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom

yup hostage situation lol.

lmaooooo

holy shit

this is so funny after watching Kanye just trash on everyone in that one interview last week.
I saw a video of Talib Kweli having to explain Kanye's interview nonsense this morning and then we suddenly get kanye "looking for good in everything" west

hmmmm
while he is at it....can he get kanye to completely disown Trump and the right wing craziness

edit: wait it was just 3 days ago Kanye was talking all this shit lolol

JAY-Z reacts to Kanye West’s “Drink Champs” appearance, Ye’s Just Blaze diss

His comments were made during a live Twitter chat in promotion of ‘The Harder They Fall.’

Last edited:

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017

yup hostage situation lol.

J Prince strong arm steady explained it to him.

"Ye received this well and said thanks because he never had anyone that sat him down and explained things to him the way I did."

Dawg... Kanye was made to understood. Not understand, understood. Like Scarface said "I'm a wolf, because I was was raised by wolves."

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Mhh from Jprince's instagram it seems they have been hanging out a lot in the last month though so I dont its a hostage situation, most likely a "apologyse to Drake fucker" situation, judging by the enthusiast from Kanye's side its clear that he doesnt feel the apology at all lol

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Push might as well unload another clip… hostage has been compromised!

pusha-t-rapper.gif

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
J Prince strong arm steady explained it to him.

"Ye received this well and said thanks because he never had anyone that sat him down and explained things to him the way I did."

Dawg... Kanye was made to understood. Not understand, understood. Like Scarface said "I'm a wolf, because I was was raised by wolves."
Yuuup lmao

ceej

Mar 9, 2021
Reno, Nv.
I love how I had no idea who j prince was when I watched the video. Made it all more bizarre. More sensibly dumb now.

dlemarc

Oct 31, 2017
If you don't know, this'll tell you all you need to know about J Prince. Roy Wood Jr prank called him and fled the city.