• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win?

• King Push

Votes: 784 63.3%
  • 6 God

Votes: 172 13.9%
  • OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
so drake is "involved in the streets"? like he gets chauffeured around in a Bentley while in public streets?

I wanna know how involved this man is

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Was just talking about the people he has connections with, not him actually doing something.
The Ye situation isnt even that serious yet and he isnt a street dude either.

Just dont understand what Ye is trying to achieve. Its like he figured if he cant be BFFs with Drake no more he at least can become his arch nemesis on some Batman/Joker type of shit....lol.
From Drake's perspective, it's sounding more like an abusive relationship. Either way it's anyone's guess what they both really want from one another.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Related, I love this moment so much.

It's so bizarre because Drake lives in Ye's head rent-free but Drake can't get over how much he idolizes Ye so he keeps giving him shots (and IMO, he probably knows deep down it wasn't Ye who leaked to Pusha). He had to have slept with Kim.

Ye hasn't said anything regarding Drake for years. Drake has been sending shots every other song he releases. I'm not sure who lives in who's head exactly lol.

Also Drake already acknowledged on a song that he knows it was 40 who leaked it

Exilexc

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Both these dudes need to concentrate on taking care of their kids.
But Drake will end Kanye. Donda might as well be dead……

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Stop bumping this thread. Keeps reminding me of the greatest and biggest L I have ever taken on this site

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Stop bumping this thread. Keeps reminding me of the greatest and biggest L I have ever taken on this site

Don't feel too bad, that first 19 or so pages is ROUGH. People really thought Drake had murdered him.

"There's no malice in your heart
You're an approachable dude"

ETHER

Someone wrote this, thinking that Drake legit ethered him by saying "you're a nice guy" while also working his brother in there.

Push definitely proved that wrong.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Don't feel too bad, that first 19 or so pages is ROUGH. People really thought Drake had murdered him.

Someone wrote this, thinking that Drake legit ethered him by saying "you're a nice guy" while also working his brother in there.

it was a fun thread.

the beef is too real now. Can't enjoy it

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Both these dudes need to concentrate on taking care of their kids.
But Drake will end Kanye. Donda might as well be dead……
What makes you think they don't take care of their children ? It's less predictable with Ye since be kinda moved away from Kim and Kids but still.

Duppy was a good track form the kind of industry beef they were having at that point. You don't get TSOA if Duppy isn't a legit good diss stating a lot of facts, same for 2B1S.

Pusha did the only thing he could do to win this one, go nuclear.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
so drake is "involved in the streets"? like he gets chauffeured around in a Bentley while in public streets?

I wanna know how involved this man is

yea, he involved in them streets fa sho

youtu.be

The Legend of Drake: Where's My Sandwich?

On another installment of The Legend of Drake, all Aubrey Drake Graham wants on his day off is a tuna sandwich. But his mom can't even give him that? Man, sh...

Them streets where you can get a tuna sandwich

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to you I went back and read from page 19-30 and then skipped around all the way to when J Prince called it off.
Oh what an emotional rollercoaster.
From people defending the black face.
Some folks saying Push was too mean.
Some Drake stans twisting themselves backwards to find ways to say Drake still won.

What a journey this has been. I hope there's a Push verse on DONDA to add more to this slow burning tire fire. (But still fuck Kanye)

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
If ever mods ever close this thread please edit this in as the final post/epilogue: Drake basically saying pusha was too mean and he did not feel like rapping anymore. GOOD should sample this for the next record.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If ever mods ever close this thread please edit this in as the final post/epilogue: Drake basically saying pusha was too mean and he did not feel like rapping anymore. GOOD should sample this for the next record.

A great example of how fucked up the culture is now. The fact that Drake could say this nonsense publicly and the culture didn't bury him for it is a joke.

Sounds like a straight up bitch trying to justify his softness and how niggaz can take him seriously is laughable.

Just think what would have happened if for example Eminem instead of responding to ja rule dissing him and mentioning his daughter Eminem did some interview talking about how ja rule went too far and there are rules etc etc.

The culture would have clowned Eminem forever if he did such a thing.

Another point to remember is for someone so bothered about rules it was Drake who put up the money for Dizaster v DNA battle where anything goes.

Shit in that battle Dizaster spat a whole round dissing DNA's disabled mother.

Last edited:

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks to you I went back and read from page 19-30 and then skipped around all the way to when J Prince called it off.
Some Drake stans twisting themselves backwards to find ways to say Drake still won.

What a journey this has been. I hope there's a Push verse on DONDA to add more to this slow burning tire fire. (But still fuck Kanye)
It was an amazing ride to see in real time. I nearly died of laughter when the kids in here defended black face.

2018 was a good year and this was one of the reasons.

This shit was mad embarrassing too 😭😭

Nigga got on that show and really showed how much of a fraud he is.

Kanye can body this nigga off that shit alone. Especially after that weak ass line on Trippie Redd's Betrayal.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
A great example of how fucked up the culture is now. The fact that Drake could say this nonsense publicly and the culture didn't bury him for it is a joke.

[...]

Just think what would have happened if for example Eminem instead of responding to ja rule dissing him and mentioning his daughter Eminem did some interview talking about how ja rule went too far and there are rules etc etc.

The culture would have clowned Eminem forever if he did such a thing.

For real. Drake gets away with being corny over and over and it's really surprising. Like you said, shows how the culture has changed.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

lmfao oh man this video is golden. The youtube comments are hilarious too. Drake stay taking Ls but stay successful, hes like Joe budden with the opposite results

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
If Push never released the diss track would the DNA test , proving that Adonis is Drake's son, still be 'in transit'?

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

"Drake wouldn't do it for no reason so what's the problem?"
"Pusha didn't outbar him, he just did some TMZ shit and wished death on someone. Shit's trash"
"Drake came with facts and his songs, flow, and word play was miles above Pusha. Calling out someone's baby momma is wack"

It was INCREDIBLE. I love going back when I'm bored and just taking it all in again. People were NUTS. My favorite was people saying the invoice was ether and he embarrassed tf out of Push. 4 days later...

Luixfern

Oct 27, 2017

Sounds like a straight up bitch trying to justify his softness and how niggaz can take him seriously is laughable.

Agree 100%

We live in post participation trophy times. It was amazing seeing people saying the 40 line was too much... eeshh. Reminds me of when Remy Ma bodied Minaj and I felt the same way, in the old days, that woulda been a wrap for Minaj's career.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Agree 100%

We live in post participation trophy times. It was amazing seeing people saying the 40 line was too much... eeshh. Reminds me of when Remy Ma bodied Minaj and I felt the same way, in the old days, that woulda been a wrap for Minaj's career.

That's why rap beefs don't really mean anything now. Win or lose it ain't really effecting an artist.

Shether was hard. Vicious track but as you say didn't hurt Minaj commercially. The industry can just ignore it like it never happened.

Last edited:

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Agree 100%

Beefs build careers for underdogs more than destroy rappers that have a lot of money and fame. If a beef destroyed your career you were already on your way out.

Last edited:

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
For real. Drake gets away with being corny over and over and it's really surprising. Like you said, shows how the culture has changed.
Drake been corny for like the last decade it's not like when a rapper calls him out it's some new revelation. He's a rapper from a teen drama. Nobody cares because he makes good music.

Like is anyone going to really stop enjoying their favorite artist because another rapper took shots at them. Jay Z got "ethered" and then became a billionaire. Hit Em Up is one of the most disrespectful songs I've heard but I'm positive Biggie would have still had a great career.

All these rappers live in glass houses.

Only way a beef can kill your career is if you're already on your way out or people's feelings get hurt to the point people start getting murdered.

kingslunk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Drake leaked life of the party:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Drake been corny for like the last decade it's not like when a rapper calls him out it's some new revelation. He's a rapper from a teen drama. Nobody cares because he makes good music.

Like is anyone going to really stop enjoying their favorite artist because another rapper took shots at them. Jay Z got "ethered" and then became a billionaire. Hit Em Up is one of the most disrespectful songs I've heard but I'm positive Biggie would have still had a great career.

All these rappers live in glass houses.

Only way a beef can kill your career is if you're already on your way out or people's feelings get hurt to the point people start getting murdered.

Not sure about that. In a battle there will always be a loser but there is a way to lose.

Jay z dropped a dope track and many still think he won.

20-30 years ago Meek Mills career would have been in trouble after the diss track he dropped in response to Drake. That was embarrassing and he would have been clowned hugely.

SneakersSO

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
North America
that has to be the intention because this song is probably the best Kanye output I've heard since Pablo.
There are numerous instances of songs from the 2nd listening party that I vastly prefer than what's on Donda.

Back in the MBDTF days, Kanye had album worthy songs he would put out on GOOD Fridays and shit, and nowadays it feels like the cutting room floor is where Ye's greatest output lies.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
There are numerous instances of songs from the 2nd listening party that I vastly prefer than what's on Donda.

Back in the MBDTF days, Kanye had album worthy songs he would put out on GOOD Fridays and shit, and nowadays it feels like the cutting room floor is where Ye's greatest output lies.
Personally I think all the songs on Donda are improved from their second listening party versions except for the title track, but I think cutting that down made sense for the album's flow

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
"Drake wouldn't do it for no reason so what's the problem?"
"Pusha didn't outbar him, he just did some TMZ shit and wished death on someone. Shit's trash"
"Drake came with facts and his songs, flow, and word play was miles above Pusha. Calling out someone's baby momma is wack"

It was INCREDIBLE. I love going back when I'm bored and just taking it all in again. People were NUTS. My favorite was people saying the invoice was ether and he embarrassed tf out of Push. 4 days later...
Remember Akademiks riding on Drake's nuts so hard saying you only got 24hrs to respond? 😂😂😂