• OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters
State of beef
  • Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
    Can I get a TLDR of the beef ever since Adidon, that new video is all kinds of wtf lol

--Push said that Drake was trying to pay for info on him
    --Kanye tried to dead it
    --J Prince (a legit goon) went on a book tour saying Drake would've won but would've had to get too greasy to do it so he backed off
    --Drake did an interview on Lebron James' "The Shop" talking about it and saying that Ye betrayed him by giving Push the info and that he stepped away before he turned into a different guy with his response that would've ended careers.
    --Push went on the Joe Budden Podcast and said that the info came from a girl OVO 40 was messing with and pillowing talking about Drake with
    --Mostly silent after that until Drake did another interview with Rap Radar addressing Kanye and Push
    --Beef evolved into Kanye vs. Drake including Kanye putting a pin on Drake's address on Instagram as well as adding Pusha T to a group chat that involved Drake while Kanye Spazzed out on him
    --Jabs at Kanye on Certified Lover Boy and Drake releases an unfinished Donda song featuring Andre 3000 on Sirius XM
    --Current video of J Prince and Kanye that looks like Ye is being forced to say these words.

Last edited:
    OVO statement đŸ¦‰
  • Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
    It's incredible to me how people still claim Push won this beef. Lmao
    Dude didn't say shit. He exposed Drake for having a son? Said he's a deadbeat dad when he wasn't? That's it?

Duppy Freestyle is the best diss out of that entire beef, because Drake really hit Push where it hurts, his rapping, his career, his rhymes, and the lifestyle he flaunts.

It's flabbergasting how people fail to see this, and the only reason I can think of is that people see Push as the savior of "real hip hop" and a "true emcee" so he has to win by default. Otherwise, their entire perception of rap music crumbles. Bunch of dustheads lmao.

And I am one of the biggest Clipse fans ever, but Push just seems corny here. You know he did it for publicity and that's it. Don't paint him as some real rap crusader who's out to save real lyricism. What's funny is that he embraced this persona fully because he realizes this is the only type of crowd he can draw nowadays.
    Take his verse on the Pop Smoke album for example "Tyler got the album of the year, for now" LMAO, like he's the one who decides this, the paragon of rapping, "I'ma give it to you Tyler, FOR NOW, but wait until I finish another mediocre album". Dude became the #1 cornball and the fact people fail to recognize this because they grasp onto an obsolete idea of what hip hop should be is mindboggling.

First he needs to drop a solo project that isn't mediocre, there's a reason no one talked about Daytona once the whole Wyoming sessions hype died. Push is the best when he's a part of the group, he doesn't have it in him to carry an entire solo project, and that's it. The only time people talked about him was during the Drake beef, he's super irrelevant otherwise, unlike when he was a part of Clipse.