• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win?

• King Push

Votes: 782 63.2%
  • 6 God

Votes: 172 13.9%
  • OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
i can't stop laughing now

youtu.be

Kanye West on Noreaga's Drink Champs | DESUS & MERO | SHOWTIME

Kanye West gets on NORE's Drink Champs podcast to talk about Big Sean and Drake.#DESUSandMERO #BodegaHiveSubscribe to the DESUS & MERO YouTube channel: https...
youtu.be

Kanye West's Drink Champs HIGHLIGHTS | Big Sean, Drake & more

- Kanye West says the worst thing he's ever done is sign Big Sean -"I already decided that when I die, on my tombstone it's gonna say, 'I deserve to be here ...
hahahahaha where did this kanye go

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
i can't stop laughing now

youtu.be

Kanye West on Noreaga's Drink Champs | DESUS & MERO | SHOWTIME

Kanye West gets on NORE's Drink Champs podcast to talk about Big Sean and Drake.#DESUSandMERO #BodegaHiveSubscribe to the DESUS & MERO YouTube channel: https...
youtu.be

Kanye West's Drink Champs HIGHLIGHTS | Big Sean, Drake & more

- Kanye West says the worst thing he's ever done is sign Big Sean -"I already decided that when I die, on my tombstone it's gonna say, 'I deserve to be here ...
hahahahaha where did this kanye go

For real. Pop shit, then fade away when you get a "visit". How people are trying to twist this into a win for Ye is amazing. People have lost their damn minds, Ye is reading that shit like a hostage letter a few days after bumping his gums.

Clown shit.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
The way J Prince is able to be so threatening in a press release for social media without saying the quiet part too loudly is unparalleled.

Anyways, if this is what I need to get the Drake x Ye album, please proceed.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017

ALEXA PLAY MOB TIES BY DRAKE.

6iAJbCr.png

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye's whole body language is like a kid being forced to apologize by his parents after a fight.
The slumped shoulders, the little awkward hand gestures, the total lack of eye contact with the camera or the person beside him.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized the nastiest part of this is the Larry Hoover mention. That's not a priority for J Prince or anybody else, that's the cover story idea they gave Ye because if the Chicago connection lmfaoooooo

Drake is definitely going to politely decline and that's the end of it wooooow

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
All in all you don't fuck with Prince

"views from the throne"

May 28, 2020
I'd say that the real winner here is Pusha lol. Clowned Drake to death, and no consequences at all for him.

Y'all will be looking back at this in a few years the way people looked at the Jay Z vs Nas saga. In the moment everyone thought Nas won, but in the end everyone looks at Jay Z as the winner. Same goes here. Pusha won on one track but that's it.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's hard to be a free thinker when J Prince is writing your script.

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
So at the end of all this nonsense, Drake comes out on top and wins without really getting his hands dirty. LOL

Nah, Push is the winner in all of this. He continues to poke at Drake and Wayne with no repercussions.

Drake is a business and J. Prince is a huge shareholder. He makes a significant amount of money off of Drake, so he gets to tell Drake when to sit the fuck down and not involve himself in petty beef that might mess the numbers up.

He also happens to have enough pull to step to Kanye and say, "You're messing up my money by keeping this beef shit up with my boy. Let it go NOW."

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Y'all will be looking back at this in a few years the way people looked at the Jay Z vs Nas saga. In the moment everyone thought Nas won, but in the end everyone looks at Jay Z as the winner. Same goes here. Pusha won on one track but that's it.

No one looks at Jay-Z as the winner though. The audio of him crying on Hot97 will always be there and money doesn't matter here, because Nas got filthy rich too.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

This isn't the boss move you think it is. Push released a diss track produced by Ye, Drake released a track that was well received going at Push and Ye, Push exposed Drake and his family/closest friends, Drake waved the white flag while his friend J. Prince goes on a book tour saying he deaded it but Drake "could've won", Drake goes on "The Shop" and looks like a little kid to Daddy Lebron, Drake complains about Ye giving Push the info on his son, Push says it was actually Drake's closest friend that was talking slick about him, Drake and Kanye throw jabs at another for months, J.Prince essentially forces Ye into a hostage apology.

Where is the W for Drake? He's looked foolish and childish throughout this while having someone else handle it and ignoring the real problem of Push. Myke C of Dead End Hip Hop said it once (paraphrasing)

Drake went at Kanye because it was easy. It's like getting into a fight with someone you can't beat so you go punch his smaller friend

Drake lost the battle against Push, plain and simple. He couldn't hang in the rap battle and refuses to say the guys name TO THIS DAY in interviews. He slid over to Ye because that's something he can win.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
I mean this has very much evolved from the Push Drake stuff.

Push definitely won. Story of Adidon is this generation's Ether. No one will forget that so easily. The cover, the inside source, the bars. It's a perfect amalgamation of fatality.

….

Watching Kanye shrivel into a corn cob because Drake's dad ain't afraid to spank him …. has been spectacular though. Especially after like 5+ years of listening to this fool diarrhea out of his mouth every month or so.

OVO statement 🦉

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
It's incredible to me how people still claim Push won this beef. Lmao
Dude didn't say shit. He exposed Drake for having a son? Said he's a deadbeat dad when he wasn't? That's it?

Duppy Freestyle is the best diss out of that entire beef, because Drake really hit Push where it hurts, his rapping, his career, his rhymes, and the lifestyle he flaunts.

It's flabbergasting how people fail to see this, and the only reason I can think of is that people see Push as the savior of "real hip hop" and a "true emcee" so he has to win by default. Otherwise, their entire perception of rap music crumbles. Bunch of dustheads lmao.

And I am one of the biggest Clipse fans ever, but Push just seems corny here. You know he did it for publicity and that's it. Don't paint him as some real rap crusader who's out to save real lyricism. What's funny is that he embraced this persona fully because he realizes this is the only type of crowd he can draw nowadays.
Take his verse on the Pop Smoke album for example "Tyler got the album of the year, for now" LMAO, like he's the one who decides this, the paragon of rapping, "I'ma give it to you Tyler, FOR NOW, but wait until I finish another mediocre album". Dude became the #1 cornball and the fact people fail to recognize this because they grasp onto an obsolete idea of what hip hop should be is mindboggling.

First he needs to drop a solo project that isn't mediocre, there's a reason no one talked about Daytona once the whole Wyoming sessions hype died. Push is the best when he's a part of the group, he doesn't have it in him to carry an entire solo project, and that's it. The only time people talked about him was during the Drake beef, he's super irrelevant otherwise, unlike when he was a part of Clipse.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
It's incredible to me how people still claim Push won this beef. Lmao
Dude didn't say shit. He exposed Drake for having a son? Said he's a deadbeat dad when he wasn't? That's it?

Duppy Freestyle is the best diss out of that entire beef, because Drake really hit Push where it hurts, his rapping, his career, his rhymes, and the lifestyle he flaunts.

It's flabbergasting how people fail to see this, and the only reason I can think of is that people see Push as the savior of "real hip hop" and a "true emcee" so he has to win by default. Otherwise, their entire perception of rap music crumbles. Bunch of dustheads lmao.

And I am one of the biggest Clipse fans ever, but Push just seems corny here. You know he did it for publicity and that's it. Don't paint him as some real rap crusader who's out to save real lyricism. What's funny is that he embraced this persona fully because he realizes this is the only type of crowd he can draw nowadays.
Take his verse on the Pop Smoke album for example "Tyler got the album of the year, for now" LMAO, like he's the one who decides this, the paragon of rapping, "I'ma give it to you Tyler, FOR NOW, but wait until I finish another mediocre album". Dude became the #1 cornball and the fact people fail to recognize this because they grasp onto an obsolete idea of what hip hop should be is mindboggling.

First he needs to drop a solo project that isn't mediocre, there's a reason no one talked about Daytona once the whole Wyoming sessions hype died. Push is the best when he's a part of the group, he doesn't have it in him to carry an entire solo project, and that's it. The only time people talked about him was during the Drake beef, he's super irrelevant otherwise, unlike when he was a part of Clipse.
Pusha made Drake put out a press release. He lost.

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
drake called J prince to dead any hope of a verzuz happening between Drake and Ye.

edit: daytona is considered mid now? smh