SLCs.gif

Alright peace
fr

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Ooooo I'm looking forward to Drake's reply. Pusha T done good but it isn't something I'd listen to over and over again. Come on lads i need some more tunes

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah he can't do that. He went at cudi for having mental illness.
Matter fact for all you he went too far ppl did OVO 40 say drake went too far when he was dissin cudi illness? He has social media... did he claim it was wrong?? Or did he keep it moving like it was cool. If he said something then ok y'all have a point. If not then that means he condones it so he is open to attack about his illness. Fuck it.
Drake was wrong too. fuck that.

Let's not defend making fun of the disabled or mental illness, ok?

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
That has everything to do with the beef.

If you can't damage his brand despite stooping so low while unearthing every dirt you have of Drake, you didn't do shit.

Drake will be the artist of the year in every commercial metric unless Adele stealth releases. If this doesn't do a number on Drake, nothing else will--rendering his commercial success untouchable.

And let's be real, this will only expand his reach among the reluctant whites.

See y'all when his album drops.

Sales and brand don't mean shit when it comes to rap beef. If Drake doesn't respond or his response is weak that means he lost the beef and something people aren't going to forget. Doesn't mean anything about how many albums he sells or his brand. I know people who won't put Jay over Nas just because he lost to Nas but Jay is still one the best mc's ever and a very successful businessman.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, Cudi started talking shit first... he stepped into the ring and caught shots.

40 didn't even comment on Push calling him out, why's he gonna comment on Drake calling Cudi out? lol. He's kept his head low his entire career and just worked.
That's how I'm looking at it.

40 was thrown into this only because Drake namedropped Ye in Duppy so Pusha had to come back with something that was way and way worse. That line about how much time he got left didn't sit well with me at all specially because I've seen what MS does to a person so maybe I'm biased.
I know this is a hip hop beef and all but he didn't have to fire that hard at someone who has nothing to do with this.

Horned Reaper

Nov 7, 2017
Damn before Pusha dropped that bomb the voting was like 116 - 108 in favor of Pusha. So around 280 - 15 since that track dropped. Can't even call it a landslide anymore lmao.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Wait, is this "Big Ghostface" as in Big Ghost of the "Annual 10 Softest Niggas in the Game Awards"? I guess his hate boner for Drizzy is actually paying off now.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Bunch of boof ass posts in here like rap beef is supposed to be cordial in any way.

"He took it too far with 40." This ain't a game, these dudes ain't ribbing each other in some sort of joint effort to sell records. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of kids who's first experience with rap beef was Meek vs Drake.

Pac said "MY 44 MAKE SURE ALL YO KIDS DON'T GROW!" Ain't no rules in rap beef.
And don't even try to push the "and look what happened to Pac," Pac's death ain't have shit to do with West/East Coast rap beef.

Apr 16, 2018
Bunch of boof ass posts in here like rap beef is supposed to be cordial in any way.

"He took it too far with 40." This ain't a game, these dudes ain't ribbing each other in some sort of joint effort to sell records. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of kids who's first experience with rap beef was Meek vs Drake.

And don't even try to push the "and look what happened to Pac," Pac's death ain't have shit to do with West/East Coast rap beef.

Please, tell 'em again.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
I'd just like to say that I'm absolutely loving this. Feel like there hasn't been a high profile rap beef this vicious in a long time

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

And clowned on Prodigy for having sickle cell. Also Dre/Snoop taking low key shots at Eazy E having HIV too.

Oct 25, 2017
So here's a good question about blackface Drake. After 10 year plus rap career how does that picture only surface now?. Who does Pusha T know?

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017

Except for the fact that the crips that got Pac were on Puffs payroll for security while Bad Boy was doing gigs on the West Coast.

It's pretty convenient that you left out the other part of the equation. Bigs death.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

I mean, I personally wouldn't compare threatening people in lyrics to bringing up someone who actually has MS in real life, but ymmv
Is Big Ghostface some kind of relative of Ghostface Killah?
Quite the opposite. The actual Ghostface sued him and forced him to change his name to "Big Ghost".

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pusha T has been handed everything to him on a silver platter with all this shit.

The only reason Daytona is good is because of the beats and production by Ye. The lyrics are trash.

The only reason his diss is good is because someone fed him some juicy information, sent him a photo of blackface and he ran with it. He didn't do any of this shit himself, and the little he did do was weak.

That's why he name drops Daytona at the end of the diss track? Please.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I'll respond assuming this post is serious.

It's 2018, not 1996. The world changes.

Would you be talking about how "rap beef isn't cordial, kids!" if Pusha T took shots at Drake being half Jewish? Come on. Let's not act like mocking people with physical disabilities for your amusement is offensive in every context but a fucking beef track makes it A-OK to go in on disabled people for their disabilities.

Commanderbuck

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pusha T has been handed everything to him on a silver platter with all this shit.

The only reason Daytona is good is because of the beats and production by Ye. The lyrics are trash.

The only reason his diss is good is because someone fed him some juicy information, sent him a photo of blackface and he ran with it. He didn't do any of this shit himself, and the little he did do was weak.

That's why he name drops Daytona at the end of the diss track? Please.
I know you trolling, but "I'm top five and all of them Dylan"