• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best Song of the beef?

• Like That

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Push Ups

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Euphoria

Votes: 169 36.4%
  • Family Matters

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Meet The Grahams

Votes: 92 19.8%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 169 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 1.9%

• Total voters

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
At this point I need someone to convince Watsky to do a feature on a diss since apparently everybody is going in on this.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Do Ye and J Cole have beef?

Edit: guess I forgot about false prophets

Dec 31, 2017
Drake is hilarious and is definitely controlling narrative well. But Kendrick can respond how he likes when he likes. Whether that satisfies the internet pop-rap crowd doesn't really matter. Ultimately "winning" this beef will be determined by two different audiences of these 2 very different artists.

Mr. Morale is better than anything drake has done

Mr. Morale isn't a classic to me, or Kendrick's best, but I agree with this. Kendrick's discography is clear. Maybe Take Care comes close.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
"Fancy girls on long beach blvd, flagging down all of these fancy cars"
IqumMJJ.png

Least we can agree Morale isnt a classic.

lord knows she's beautiful
lord know the usuals, leaving her body sore

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Push Ups topping charts is hilarious on top of it all.

I have zero clue what the beef is between CB and Quavo but that shit sounds serious lol.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Cole is the only one that got washed up by Kanye. Like Cole might need to respond to that
Literally everything Cole stated in False Prophets was facts. Not if there's really much for Cole to say back to Kanye... He'll probably rebuttal to that on his album along with addressing all the other shit the moves people clowned on him for.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
J. Cole catching starts left and right goddamn lol. Kanye never forgot that False Prophets track

And I imagine Kendrick will have more for him as well once he drops

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
With Ye jumping in and Cole leaving Drake to fend for himself we are back to

Drake vs. Kendrick/Future/Metro/Rick Ross/Ye/Weekend/ASAP Rocky

lol

Drake better have some plot armor, because this can be a long year if they continue to jump him.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
With Ye jumping in and Cole leaving Drake to fend for himself we are back to

Drake vs. Kendrick/Future/Metro/Rick Ross/Ye/Weekend/ASAP Rocky

lol

Drake better have some plot armor, because this can be a long year if they continue to jump him.

Drake was already outnumbered and out-delivered everyone that wanted smoke. Adding more ppl to the mix is only going to work in Drake's favor. "I can't even think of a Drake line" is not … it. That's your contribution to a guy who's owning the narrative in a 20v1? Ye's washed… burned too many bridges with his Ghostwriters

Last edited:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Just bought tixxxxxx to see Future and Metro in Philly, in August.

Letsss goo. I'm gonna be so fucking toxic at work after.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh since when did Ye not like cole?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFDXV0VBg4

False Prophets

I think folks took this by J Cole as a diss, including Kanye. But idk. Cole was basically saying Kanye needs help. And he does. Mental health is no joke. I see this shit everyday. Toss in all the fame, media, drugs, etc.

Middle Child was more of a dig at Kanye:

"If I smoke a rapper, it's gon' be legit/It won't be for clout, it won't be for fame/It won't be 'cause my sh*t ain't sellin' the same/It won't be to sell you my latest lil' sneakers/It won't be 'cause some ni**a slid in my lane."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8CLsYzE5wk

Fuck it imma bring this back tho:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yUlxfY1yfs

Last edited:

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Ye hopping in to defend Kendrick just makes Kendrick look worse, hope he comes out and distances himself from Kanye and all his bullshit on his eventual track.

I also hope Kanye dissing Cole gets Cole back involves. I get why he apologised to Kendrick, but he's already been vocal about his disappointment in Kanye

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The choral arrangement of Like That is absolutely bonkers.

It was fantastic.

Like That itself has an insane beat and the remix arrangement was fan-fucking-tastic.

Ye hopping in to defend Kendrick just makes Kendrick look worse, hope he comes out and distances himself from Kanye and all his bullshit on his eventual track.

Eh. Not like Kendrick really has control over this. Don't really see how Kendrick looks worse. KDot should just continue doing his own thing.

I also hope Kanye dissing Cole gets Cole back involves. I get why he apologised to Kendrick, but he's already been vocal about his disappointment in Kanye

Feel like Cole as well should just continue to move on. Getting involved over this, eh.

Don't think anyone takes Kanye seriously anymore.