• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
his marketing team is going nuts right now...

fucmgEb.png
Is this an advertisement show for eSports games only and without Geoff?

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Didnt Slasher said that he was too disturbed to talk about why he was banned? LMAO

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So you straight up returned to the thread to post this after you left for a bit to ignore the multiple people who quoted you earlier and asked for you opinion on his racism?

This shit is so damn transparent.

Yes i ignored that because i dont think hes racist at all. All you guys do is quoting that old video where he talks on that jibberish made up language. That is why you call him racist?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Yes i ignored that because i dont think hes racist at all. All you guys do is quoting that old video where he talks on that jibberish made up language. That is why you call him racist?

Annnnnd there it is.

a) The "jibberish" you're referring to his him specifically mocking Chinese people.

b) How the fuck is this not racist to you?

Please reply to the video I just linked for you. This is what you ignored earlier.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Excusing racism and trolling over multiple posts
Annnnnd there it is.

a) The "jibberish" you're referring to his him specifically mocking Chinese people.

b) How the fuck is this not racist to you?

Please reply to the video I just linked for you. This is what you ignored earlier.

I still dont find him racist and im enjoying his content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
They all got played like a goddamned fiddle also he made more in less then an hour then what most folks make in a month.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Some of the shit in this thread is why I decided to stop supporting dunkey.

Even with dunkey, where I believe most of his videos with racist comments are older and that he has likely changed since then, he also hasn't apologized for those old videos and hasn't even acknowledged them. That's a questionable decision and I can't really respect that, no matter how funny I find his videos.

In this thread, we have recent videos of Disrespect being racist. Not only that, but defending himself with what is basically a, "I can't be racist, I know black people" excuse. And there are people watching the videos and not even saying, "Maybe he's changed," but, "I don't think mocking Chinese people is racist."

Jesus fuck.

darkraider7

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
It was clearly a mistake, YET as i said im enjoying his content. You can move on now
People aren't allowed to make mistakes on ERA.
His camera man idiotically followed him into the restroom while he was irl streaming at E3.
He got carried way but to say he had any intention of filming a minor is just not true imo.
Doc has since apologized by the way, but that doesn't matter to most people who will jump at any opportunity to vilify him as you can see in this thread.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
He hit 350k+ for a music loop today and it was organic, he didn't announce he was going live. That's pretty wild.

Weeaboom

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
coming into a thread where people are being dismissive of behavior ranging from racism to signal boosting dangerous conspiracy theories for the sake of defending their favorite streamer of all things just to be like "please don't tell someone to go fuck themselves :(((((" makes for a pretty embarrassing combination of tone policing and pearl clutching

so please don't keep up that messaging and take a moment to ponder the possibility that emphasizing civility above all else might actually be a very bad thing

I'm in disagreement with your assessment.

Especially, the "tone policing" portion of your comment which is in itself, ironic.

And I will absolutely not "ponder" the emphasizing of civility being a bad thing. That statement, in and of itself is, nonsensical.

If there is someone that you want to point out to address your grievances, then by all means do so.

To do so in a manner that promotes incivility is something that I will never agree with.

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow
Did I miss what happened there, I thought the minor was at a urinal and his back was filmed while the production crew was in the washroom?
Do you think this makes it okay?
Are you saying they broke into a stall and were filming in the stall with a minor?
Let me know where I suggested this and when you come up empty handed, come back and retract your assertion against me. Ta in advance!

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Did I miss what happened there, I thought the minor was at a urinal and his back was filmed while the production crew was in the washroom? Are you saying they broke into a stall and were filming in the stall with a minor?

I don't think people are saying it wasn't literally a mistake.

The problem is that it's a mistake that most people are smart enough not to make. Most people understand how fucked up it is to bring cameras into a bathroom.

And it also comes on top of a list of other things:

- his toxic attitude on stream
- his public affair
- his racist history

And don't get me wrong, his affair isn't our business. But is known and when combined with everything else, it can't simply be ignored as part of his character.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Did I miss what happened there, I thought the minor was at a urinal and his back was filmed while the production crew was in the washroom? Are you saying they broke into a stall and were filming in the stall with a minor?

It was the back of a fully clothed minor, at a urinal, far away from the camera.

Oct 25, 2017
People aren't allowed to make mistakes on ERA.
His camera man idiotically followed him into the restroom while he was irl streaming at E3.
He got carried way but to say he had any intention of filming a minor is just not true imo.
Doc has since apologized by the way, but that doesn't matter to most people who will jump at any opportunity to vilify him as you can see in this thread.

6 posts in almost 3 years. This thread is really bringing out those troll / alt accounts.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Some 300K people showing their asses by supporting that racist garbage that likes to film kids in restrooms and push conspiracy theories on impressionable minds. What a time to be alive.

Didnt Slasher said that he was too disturbed to talk about why he was banned? LMAO
Slasher is about as full of shit concerning this entire thing as someone can possibly be. "Oh I know I know I know!... But I'm not gonna saaaay!" Sure buddy. Whatever you say.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017

"jibberish made up language" lmao

defending this dude has really lead y'all to some interesting places - from throwing your parents under the bus to reframing the entire history of language being caricatured as just people speaking made up languages

I'm in disagreement with your assessment.

Especially, the "tone policing" portion of your comment which is in itself, ironic.

And I will absolutely not "ponder" the emphasizing of civility being a bad thing. That statement, in and of itself is, nonsensical.

If there is someone that you want to point out to address your grievances, then by all means do so.

To do so in a manner that promotes incivility is something that I will never agree with.

you tried so hard to radiate civility in this post that you forgot to actually make a point beyond "my good chap, I strongly disagree"

Jovo

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think this makes it okay?

Let me know where I suggested this and when you come up empty handed, come back and retract your assertion against me. Ta in advance!

I think you need to take a step back from your computer and go for a walk and relax, I did not see the original footage and have no desire to see the bathroom footage I just wanted some clarification on what was filmed.

You said "So is referring to someone filming a kid in a toilet as...'a mistake'." You can't physically be in a urinal but you can be in a stall, your language was misleading and open to interpretation so I wanted to know what you were talking about. I'm not retracting anything.

Just so there's no confusion the whole filming in a bathroom at a public event was incredibly stupid on the part of everyone involved with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.