jaksek

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
[mod edit: You can defend the game and not be a shill, you can criticize the game and not be a "hater", and you can have legitimate concerns about the content creator. Refrain from attacking one another, please.]

https://youtu.be/eFAgO5WKnQA

Fucking gold

Last edited by a moderator:

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played Odyssey, but this video just echoes my experience 1:1 with Origins. The accuracy is actually scary, to be honest.
So much jank and lack of polish.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Need to know how spoilery it is before I watch.

I normally love his vids so hopefully not too spoilery

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Dunkey is a racist homophob who says the f world and n word freely. I'm disgusted someone on this site posted something like this!

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Keep in mind that Dunkey has never liked Assassins' Creed, and makes these videos for entertainment. So take his opinion with a grain of salt.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
I understand they tried to make the combat more deep but, and this is coming from someone that only played 20' of Origins, why does the animations look like a 2005 MMO? Like there's no physical bodies in the game and you're just stabbing in the air. Assassinations and combat in general look really bad in comparison to Unity or Syndicate, at least visually, I know the actual system is better but it's underwhelming to look at those fights.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

Yes, there is several spoilers.

I don't buy the high scores for this game one bit.

e26.jpg

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I still plan on playing this, but man are running animations shit compared to Bayek.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Lol, no wonder the game will be free on chrome, they seem to alreadly have all the microtransactions in place to make the money back. Lets at least hope they go the monolith way and get rid of all this shit ina pacth few months down the line.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
Lol, no wonder the game will be free on chrome, they seem to alreadly have all the microtransactions in place to make the money back. Lets at least hope they go the monolith way and get rid of all this shit ina pacth few months down the line.
It's not going to be free on Chrome, it's free for testing purposes, the store is switched off in that version, and they will literally disable your game and all your saves when the testing ends.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Can we stop with negative threads on this game? Ubi are not paying their defenders enough for the amount of work they are having to put in on this website.

Oct 25, 2017
I love this game so far, but I am getting to the point where he mentions in this video it goes downhill so we shall see if my opinion holds up.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's not wrong, his points don't apply to me and aren't someone I'd personally care about but he's not wrong.
Can we stop with negative threads on this game? Ubi are not paying their defenders enough for the amount of work they are having to put in on this website.

My first thought was worry for them because I thought it might give one an aneurysm.

there's people on this website who consider background scenery in officially-released teaser trailers to be spoilers

Some people don't matter.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
On point. I consider Assassin's Creed games like shovelware nowadays, not even for the bugs but for the grinding alone.
That's my opinion, please don't be offended.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Kinda big spoiler with the Sparta kick part but otherwise pretty spoiler-free.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
holy shit. 60$ games having systems ripped out of f2p mobile games.
the game looks mad janky too. proof that throwing a fuckton of money and thousands of people at a project won't necessarily result in a good or polished game.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017