• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Dwayne.jpg

Dwayne Johnson showed his support for Joe Rogan after the podcast host responded to the handful of artists protesting his presence on the Spotify platform.

"Great stuff here brother. Perfectly articulated," Johnson commented on Rogan's post. "Look forward to coming on one day and breaking out the tequila with you."
news.yahoo.com

Joe Rogan shown support from Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson on video addressing Spotify controversy

Dwayne Johnson showed his support for Joe Rogan after the podcast host responded to the handful of artists protesting his presence on the Spotify platform.

200w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh dear, not another idiot celeb I don't have to ever think about or support.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Entertaining actor but dumb guy. Very glad he's at least cognizant that he shouldn't run for political office, because truth is he would have a really good chance of bringing his dumbass ideas to fruition

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
the Rock has always been a Republican "both sides-er". He's shit.

I'm hoping he stays the hell away from politics, he's a Conservative through and through.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
And people comparing Arnold with this clown. SMH

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Disgusting, now i don't want to see anything he's making, yeah i am cancelling Rock in my mind..

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Between "asking questions" about covid/vaccines and peddling NFTs, celebrities are really on a mission to expose how much we should stop paying attention to them. The world would be such a better place.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Entertaining actor but dumb guy. Very glad he's at least cognizant that he shouldn't run for political office, because truth is he would have a really good chance of bringing his dumbass ideas to fruition
If his acting career ever slows down, I could totally see him running for office. It's an easy way of using his popularity to get more money and influence.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Trump should've been enough for people to think that it's probably not a good idea to get celebrities to have aspirations for public office.

Edit: Oh, wait. Is there another source for this? Didn't know we even allowed the daily wire here.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
"under fire from the Left for contradicting the mainstream narrative on COVID-19" is one way to put it

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
he's been more than emphatic about running for office. His whole show on ABC is centered around him running for office and used to clean up his childhood stories in a friendly way. This guy is going to run in the future.