• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Logos for Special Occasions

Most of you probably know by now that it's become a kind of tradition to do temporary logo changes to mark special events and occasions. It's a fun sort of activity that a lot of people like and appreciate and the staff enjoys doing it as well. Last Halloween for example we used this one by Delphine:

logo-v1.png

This year back during E3 we committed to doing something extra special -- everyone who won at E3 Bingo this year was promised a logo change for a full week to mark the release of any game of their choice! We ended up with 5 winners, and most of their choices will be releasing within the next few months, so we're putting up this thread to explain and keep track of which logo changes will be happening and when. Thanks to Queen Vulpix for putting the logos together.

We're starting off today with something spooky to celebrate the western release of Fatal Frame 5! It also happens to be thematically appropriate for Halloween, which works out nicely.

E3 Bingo Winners

GameBingo WinnerLogo Start DateLogo End Date
Fatal Frame 5snesiscoolOctober 28th 2021November 3rd 2021
Shin Megami Tensei VAaronrules380November 11th 2021November 17th 2021
Advance Wars RemasteredLeoDecember 3rd 2021 TBADecember 9th 2021 TBA
Elden RingAerithJanuary 21st 2022 TBAJanuary 27th 2022 TBA
TunicGoldenroadTBATBA

The only winner's choice that has no current release date is Tunic. Delays šŸ™

Congratulations to all the winners! We hope everyone enjoys the logos as they come and go.

Last edited:

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Elden Ring was delayed too :( but it will be nice having the logo in here.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
That's cool but I had to open the logo image in another tab to even realize what was I looking at.

This is on a 23" 1080p screen. Users on bigger screens/resolutions am cry.

Oct 27, 2017
Mario party fans in shambles.

And I guess this won't be your battlefield.

I'm bummed about the advance wars delay.

Looks fine on a phone though, though now that I've seen those menu images I'm concerned about seven days from now.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The very next day after I gave admins the list of start/end dates for the logos Elden Ring was delayed. Advance wars was delayed 5 days after I gave the list too.

Does that make me the cause of the delays?

795834897100177458.png

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Wow great timing for this one.

Thank you, Queen Vulpix and Aerith for Elden Ring! The new planned release date is February 25, by the way.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They Is there a way to opt out of this or something? It's breaking the mobile site for me

1BGYGBrl.png

Last edited:

PJTierney

Social Media Manager ā€¢ EA SPORTS WRC
Verified
Mar 28, 2021
Warwick, UK
Oh so this is the context (I tend to skip pinned threads). I sent a ticket 20 minutes ago šŸ™‚

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Really curious to see what the Shin Megami Tensei V one will look like!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
good job making that ghost disappear, that fatal frame ghoulie was causing server issues all morning