• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Isn't the SMTV logo supposed to drop today?
With the Fatal Frame logo we discovered that they were breaking some things on some browsers/platforms. Tech is still investigating. I know they were able to reproduce the issue, so far.

Jun 7, 2018
With the Fatal Frame logo we discovered that they were breaking some things on some browsers/platforms. Tech is still investigating. I know they were able to reproduce the issue, so far.

Yeah, this happened last time too. It looks like this for me today, always obscuring the left side of the screen as I scroll down.
ZTSUEm6.jpg

Justin Bailey

BackOnline
Oct 28, 2017
I'm just blocking the logo out in AdGuard in the meantime. Here's how —

Download the free version of AdGuard from the App Store.
Go to Protection->Safari Protection
Go to User Rules and add a new rule "||resetera.com/styles/resetera/resetera/logos/Trans/logo.png"

Oct 27, 2017
Logos for Special Occasions

Most of you probably know by now that it's become a kind of tradition to do temporary logo changes to mark special events and occasions. It's a fun sort of activity that a lot of people like and appreciate and the staff enjoys doing it as well. Last Halloween for example we used this one by Delphine:

logo-v1.png

This year back during E3 we committed to doing something extra special -- everyone who won at E3 Bingo this year was promised a logo change for a full week to mark the release of any game of their choice! We ended up with 5 winners, and most of their choices will be releasing within the next few months, so we're putting up this thread to explain and keep track of which logo changes will be happening and when. Thanks to Queen Vulpix for putting the logos together.

We're starting off today with something spooky to celebrate the western release of Fatal Frame 5! It also happens to be thematically appropriate for Halloween, which works out nicely.

E3 Bingo Winners

GameBingo WinnerLogo Start DateLogo End Date
Fatal Frame 5snesiscoolOctober 28th 2021November 3rd 2021
Shin Megami Tensei VAaronrules380November 11th 2021November 17th 2021
Advance Wars RemasteredLeoDecember 3rd 2021 TBADecember 9th 2021 TBA
Elden RingAerithJanuary 21st 2022 TBAJanuary 27th 2022 TBA
TunicGoldenroadTBATBA

The only winner's choice that has no current release date is Tunic. Delays 🙁

Congratulations to all the winners! We hope everyone enjoys the logos as they come and go.
I see there that Advance Wars is TBA but it was reannouced for April 8, 2022

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Advance wars is now understandably delayed and is no longer releasing on April 8th.

Tunic however releases next week on the 16th.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Are we still going to just have the Advance Wars one whenever it eventually does release?

I'd assume so. I made all 5 logo's long ago so they've been ready for a long time. Just a matter when the game releases but I'm sure the advance wars logo will be used when the game does finally release whenever that is!