mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
I had to disable ad block in order for the bk.com website to work and let me enter my receipt.

I lost. Will try again at some point.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, I won Sackboy (must admit, I wish it was Demon's Souls lool).

I'll probably try again sometime next week for a PS5 but those odds are looking super spicy.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey thanks for the bump, I forgot about this.

tmp_gvgnCf_dbd69f786ce6f95f_meatsweats.gif

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf that's crazy. There are only:
One Thousand (1,000) Sony PS5 Game Consoles
i. Two Thousand (2,000) game codes of SackboyTM: A Big Adventure[1]
ii. Two Thousand (2,000) game codes of Demon's Souls[2]
iii. One Thousand (1,000) digital codes of PlayStationTMNow: 3-Month Subscription[3]

odds are low as fuck.
It costs them virtually nothing to give away a PS Now subscription.....I wonder why they're being so stingy about it?

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I played last night and won a free small drink.
Meanwhile my friend got a PS5 on his first try!

Also for those having issues with the app try logging in with a browser. Worked for me.
Wtf that's crazy. There are only:
One Thousand (1,000) Sony PS5 Game Consoles
i. Two Thousand (2,000) game codes of SackboyTM: A Big Adventure[1]
ii. Two Thousand (2,000) game codes of Demon's Souls[2]
iii. One Thousand (1,000) digital codes of PlayStationTMNow: 3-Month Subscription[3]

odds are low as fuck.

I remember seeing on reddit the first day someone won Demons Souls. Damn.....I might have to get in on this....

A PS5 and those those are a good ass get. I have a feeling Sack Boy might be a sleeper hit.

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
Is this one of these things where you have better chance of winning by doing it at really weird times? Like 3:37AM on a Tuesday?

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Y'all are welcome to buy me a burger and then ship me my inevitable PS5

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Cool got a sackboy code. Probably will try a few more times. Maybe can also at least get demon souls.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe can also at least get demon souls.

From what I read, you can only win one Primary prize and one of the Secondary prizes. Primary is PS5, Secondary is one of the games or PS Now.

Can I win multiple prizes?
  • You can win one Sony PS5 prize and one Sony Digital Code prize. However, there is no limit on the number of BK Coupons you might receive.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
God damn i had a King's meal today but I dont know if I can have more of these in the same week lol. Didn't win anything.

I need to real how to get free codes by sending a post card?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yooooooo I won a PS5. :D Probably gonna resell this one as I'm keeping my PS5 DE that's coming from Amazon.

GhPkwW4.png

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
ordered on the app at 11am
go there to pick up order at 3:40ish.
didn't have my order in the system.

RIP

LUCKILY. i just got an email back and they refunded me back. took less than an hour.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Alright. I'm going to have to give this a shot tomorrow. I have a PS5 pre-ordered at Sam's Club (sus, tbh) and Target (one is for my brother, so don't kill me) from that crazy first wave. But I'm mostly interested to see if BK has any packaging changes to their food wrapping for this - mostly as a weird collector's item. Don't judge - I still have those Uncharted 3 Beta cups from Subway...

Relevant and I'M PROUD OF IT:

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Just gave it another shot and realized on the way home that they didn't give me my receipt.
Of course they only ever don't give me my receipt when I need it.
Almost turned around to go back and ask for it.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Does this apply to Canadian Burger Kings too?? If not, will buy in the US as soon as the border opens up. Prefer Burger King burgers over Mickey D's and Wendy's

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Got so mad right now, ordered BK mostly because I wanted to try my luck with the giveaway and have a final cheat meal, but either the punk at the food joint or the delivery person ripped off the receipt number, such a fucking scummy move.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Well I won a Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan'wich and now for some reason have a -1 Token balance.

Also, I'd not eaten at BK in a long time. Their original chicken sandwich wasn't very good. The $1 Wendy's or McD's chicken sandwich is better IMO. The Bacon King burger was pretty good though.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ordered 2 whopper meals and waited 30 mins on the drive thru no lie. Paid extra $.15 for more lettuce on both burgers and after all that wait I got lukewarm food, old fries and one of the burgers had just a patty and light onion. I asked for all the toppings.... one burger had a few scraps of lettuce, the other had none.

I wanted a chance at a PS5 but BK aint making this easy. I'm out of the contest. Not even taking up the offer from the manager for a free meal, that shit gave me beef breath all day.