• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Still haven't won yet... like, anything after 5x. Thought I'd get a food coupon at least...

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Ordered 2 whopper meals and waited 30 mins on the drive thru no lie. Paid extra $.15 for more lettuce on both burgers and after all that wait I got lukewarm food, old fries and one of the burgers had just a patty and light onion. I asked for all the toppings.... one burger had a few scraps of lettuce, the other had none.

I wanted a chance at a PS5 but BK aint making this easy. I'm out of the contest. Not even taking up the offer from the manager for a free meal, that shit gave me beef breath all day.

Yep sounds like Burger King lmao. I haven't even bothered with the contest since I tried once (and failed to get a receipt). I would literally pay $500 for a ps5 if it meant not ever eating Burger King (and it does).

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Played three times on this and once for the Xbox at Taco Bell and luckily I was able to grab preorders on ps5 and XSX because I was a big loser in every game.

RiggityRice

Oct 28, 2017
is anybody having issues entering your receipt information on the app? i also tried on the website but it also doesnt work. i keep getting a pop up telling me how to enter the information. ive tried numerous times, quadrupole checked each time and all my info is correct, I still dont get a token.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
is anybody having issues entering your receipt information on the app? i also tried on the website but it also doesnt work. i keep getting a pop up telling me how to enter the information. ive tried numerous times, quadrupole checked each time and all my info is correct, I still dont get a token.
I could never figure out how or where to enter info in on the site, so I just used the app the two times I tried. I dunno? Are you sure you're entering the right info for the Store Number? I'm sorry, I just don't know why it wouldn't work for you. You're logged into an account in the app?

Annoyingly, the two times I've gone to Burger King they didn't give me my receipt at the drive-thru and someone other than the person who took my order gave me my food so it'd feel weird to ask for a receipt.

I was still able to enter because the only info not on the little tag on the bag was the purchase price, and I could just look in my banking app for how much I paid, but it just felt really suspect to me.

RiggityRice

Oct 28, 2017
I could never figure out how or where to enter info in on the site, so I just used the app the two times I tried. I dunno? Are you sure you're entering the right info for the Store Number? I'm sorry, I just don't know why it wouldn't work for you. You're logged into an account in the app?

Annoyingly, the two times I've gone to Burger King they didn't give me my receipt at the drive-thru and someone other than the person who took my order gave me my food so it'd feel weird to ask for a receipt.

I was still able to enter because the only info not on the little tag on the bag was the purchase price, and I could just look in my banking app for how much I paid, but it just felt really suspect to me.

Yup, ive went the receipt route twice already and had zero issues until today. I entered all the info correctly. I really have no idea what's going on.

Rook

Oct 30, 2017
I ordered from BK recently and it feels like the website is just broken. I was able to enter my receipt, but when I click the Play Now button, nothing happens.

mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
Man clicking enter receipt does absolutely nothing.Tried multiple browsers the app (phone got hot real quick). They'll let my buy shit though. : /
I haven't been able to enter a code for a couple days now. Not on multiple different web browsers, or the Android or iOS apps. I think the contest is completely broken.

croc

Oct 27, 2017
Indianapolis
lol, the website receipt part won't work on any browser on any device I have. And I have resent the email verification 3 times and have not received a single one of them. Guess they really don't want people entering this.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
One location near where I work wouldn't give me a receipt. I asked for one and they gave me one tore in half with missing info, so I couldn't use it. I went inside to get a reprint and when I got back to the office I noticed the very bottom text that has info was slightly cut off. I tried guessing the times and it wouldn't take the info. I even tried a whole hour's worth of time span and it still wouldn't accept it. Store number and everything else was correct. Really dumb.

Either way, I got to try the impossible whopper and it was better than I expected but I'm still not down with the texture and lack of faux-smoke flavor like the real deal.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Alright. I'm going to have to give this a shot tomorrow. I have a PS5 pre-ordered at Sam's Club (sus, tbh) and Target (one is for my brother, so don't kill me) from that crazy first wave. But I'm mostly interested to see if BK has any packaging changes to their food wrapping for this - mostly as a weird collector's item. Don't judge - I still have those Uncharted 3 Beta cups from Subway...

Relevant and I'M PROUD OF IT:

I screamed at that meme lmaoooo

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
At the very start I got fries and sundaes, thought these past few days have been zilch. Wonder if it's possible all the things have been given out already, lol

Possibly. I was more in it hoping to snag a copy of Demon Souls or Sackboy, but yeah.. just a few fries and a sundae was all I managed to get.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Anyone win anything from mail-in entries? They were supposed to draw those about two days ago and email winners, but I don't even know how many prizes were allotted for that.