• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Buying anything outside of the monthlies/molagora/special packs like the Lunar New Year packs are all scams.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I buy almost all of the Leif Packs every month as well as the Monthly Summon Packs (but only as many as are necessary to get 1 copy of each banner unit).

A lot of the stuff is laughably bad though, like the Nurture Pack? Come on, why does that shit even exist, lol.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It's not that bad, you also get 900 skystones over the month. Compared to the summon pack, that's about 20-30$ worth of skystones.

I both both that pack, and the other one that provide 70 stamina every day.
I dont really like to think about skystones. I only use them for bookmarks and rerolling the store for gear, and well, both of those are gambling so i cant weigh skystones as any kind of value. So yea, I paid $5 for 10% exp boost, cuz what did the skystones get me? fuck if I know.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The AP shop is nice, but damn it I need some more Special Alarm Loops, five per week means it might take me three weeks just to get one awakening (which is definitely better than "never" but still not great).

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know for sure that glory crests will be the only way to purchase it?

" New Currency: Glory Crest

A new currency, Glory Crest, has been added. This currency can be obtained from the weekly league ranking rewards. You can use it to purchase Arena Season 2 exclusive items.

(Arena exclusive items will be added to the shop following the 4/11 (Thu) update.)

3/28 08:31: Arena exclusive items will be added to the shop at a later, unfixed date. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Conquest Points will no longer be given as a reward for weekly league rankings."

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
" New Currency: Glory Crest

A new currency, Glory Crest, has been added. This currency can be obtained from the weekly league ranking rewards. You can use it to purchase Arena Season 2 exclusive items.

(Arena exclusive items will be added to the shop following the 4/11 (Thu) update.)

3/28 08:31: Arena exclusive items will be added to the shop at a later, unfixed date. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Conquest Points will no longer be given as a reward for weekly league rankings."
FWIW I'm reading it the same way as you I think, it's just that all it says is that Glory Crests can be used, but it doesn't say that Conquest Points cannot be used.

I think that will probably be the case that Glory Crests will be it, I just didn't know if there had been additional clarification to make it 100%

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared Abyss 75-79 today with only the Wyvern taking more than one try. Lidica M.V.P. Cleared all of the 70s in two days.

What is so underrated is her S2 soulburn. Pop it before any enemy big move and your survivability skyrockets.

But really I'm sure most of this would be incredibly hard without Angelica and Luna as well. I feel real lucky to have made it this far with only 3 6* units considering two are hard to pull limiteds. I'm still holding off on a 4th until I run into something I can't beat. Which I'm guessing is going to be Abyss 80.

The stones from the rewards pushed me over 1000 bookmarks too, ready for whatever powercreep they send our way!

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I usually just run Wyvern a bunch, but I need to get back to doing adventure more as well, because it's the only way to get 6* fodder and equipment enhance fodder.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
NigkPU4.png

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA AYAYA
The grind has broken someone...

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
I've already mentioned this on the Discord channel, but guys, make sure your units have the gear that you want them to have before the "Free Gear swap-a-ton" is over or else it'll turn out to be costly business.

flo.png

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
The patch notes are up.

http://page.onstove.com/epicseven/g...n,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en002

No new hero this time, but a rate-up banner for Krau and Tenebria. Obvious bait before the collab units mid-april. My BM are safe for a change.

There will also be new rate-up banners for other popular heroes in the near future.

Krau's side-story for a week. Next week will probably be Tenebria's.

A number of bug fixes.

Still no S2 arena items.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, I will throw some BMs for Krau and Tenebria , would be great if the rates were higher than normal or separated , because if it's 0,4% per character would be better to have only one as banner. Probably what will happen is separate banners running at same time I think

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Nonori.

Guess My bookmarks are safe for another 2 weeks. Be still my trembling gacha finger.

Goddess help me if they ever do a Yufine banner.

Last edited:

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No new hero is unexpected.

It looks like the Krau/Tenebria banner is only for 1 week. It might be fair to expect the collab to follow or some other 1 week banner, it does say round 1.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping collab is next week. Let's get this party rolling!

In other news, I already miss free equipment week.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I really want Tenebria because reasons and Krau would be cool too, but yeah I'll maintain my 121 rolls. I have some extras so I can try a little.

I do want them to make sure they re-run all the stuff we missed like Yuna's event so this is good. Probably boring for KR players though. Wish the epic catalyst was something else though, unless I land Krau I don't need those anymore.

Anyways, I've been pushing up in arena and I'm running into the ML Aramintha + 250 speed Hurado meme team lately. On the one hand I think it's hilarious that the character who got shit on constantly for being 'useless' is dominating in arena now. On the other hand how the fuck are there so many ML Araminthas? Even accounting for whales she's a 0.625% chance and it costs $140 canadian for 700 mystic bookmarks. And a much, much smaller chance from the ML pool. Y'all need Jesus.

I guess I'm one to talk about ML 5* but I got mine through good old fashioned luckshitting. I did run into a ML Aramintha that stunned/silenced/burned my entire party and managed to one-shot Arbiter Vildred last night. Who then got back up without any debuffs and pretty much ended their high speed low HP team in one hit. That was fun. Also a great example of how stupid pvp is right now.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would really like Krau but I'm still trying to scrabble back to 121 pulls for the collab so not even going to pull once on the banner (well, maybe once).

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Currently I can do 63 pulls and am close to getting enough gems for another 10 pulls. Hopefully I'll have at least 100 pulls by the time the collab drops. Anyone know if the collab will have a guaranteed 5star or if it is just increased rates?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Currently I can do 63 pulls and am close to getting enough gems for another 10 pulls. Hopefully I'll have at least 100 pulls by the time the collab drops. Anyone know if the collab will have a guaranteed 5star or if it is just increased rates?
Nothings confirmed, but generally in other gacha collab units have had limited availability which for us should translate to having pity.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm playing the waiting game with bookmarks. It's kind of weird anyway, even if I pulled a new unit I still have 3 other units (Axe, Haste, Fluri) that I want to build up and by no means have the gear to equip them. I'm kind of just hoarding resources at this point (even a full 6*) to see what the collab is.

I have soooooo much stamina to burn tonight I'll probably have the side story done immediately lol.

Tried Abyss 80 last night, totally do-able with what I have, but it is such a long fight and if a little RNG goes wrong, it's over for me.

I'm actually running into the problem that Lidica gets so many turns in that her 4 turn immunity buff wears off at inopportune times and I end up with a Def Break on her and then it's over. Otherwise I could stall the entire match out with Angelica and Lidica.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Krau would be cool but I already have Tenebria. Also have enough units to build right now I think I'll hold off. Maybe do 4 rolls.

Also with more people getting Krau its gonna make Guild Wars even worse.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Pulled Charles from my free summon this morning.

I decided not to reroll btw, aside from not having a healer I'm not really doing so bad anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.