• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I think most of guilds are having a hard time right now , people are just droping the game , my friendlist is bleeding, the epicreset guild manages to get only 13 check ins a day and have 27 max people who could get in, and these changes they are doing is in the response of this I believe to keep people playing the game ...

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am part of Overflow. What can I do to make it a better guild to be a part of?

I'm just talking about guild war participation :) Now, all we can do is request and donate items. Not everyone does that each day unfortunately. We will see how the first war turns out.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
For those in Kusoge:

With guild wars upon us, we are going to ask that people do everything in their power to support the guild. We are not asking that you no-life. We're not demanding that you be this rank or have this much CP. But we are asking that you take steps to ensure that our guild is prepared and the best it can be.

There are a couple things that you can do to help the guild that take next-to-no time.

1. Make sure you check in daily.
2. Request crafting materials daily and donate crafting materials daily.
Crafting materials are the items from hunts, like the claws from Drake. These give a massive boost to our rank and and really easy to farm/trade (you get more than enough each day just running the dailies). Prefer you request the highest you can as you get more points and the guild gets more funds, but honestly, whatever you can farm, request those. I know some people want catalysts, but everyone wants catalysts, and there are a handful of never-fulfilled requests. Runes are also fine, just no more catalysts, dammit.
3. Donate Gold and Proof of Courage daily. You don't have to have the 3 Proof of Courage daily. We know urgent missions are a pain. But donate what you can.

These three really easy, minimal steps give the guild a TON of rank and gold. Of course, we all go on vacations or can't log in everyday. Totally get it. But if you do the above it would help so, so much. If you can't do these steps, we would ask that you leave the guild to make space for someone who will. Again, this isn't some elitist mandate. We know some people aren't hardcore and don't want to no-life the game. But we think asking the above is very reasonable and simply ask people try their best.

Finally, we will be implementing a minimum weekly contribution level. We ask that all members have at least 200 weekly contribution. If you are below this for 2 weeks in a row, you will be removed from the guild, unless you let us know either on Discord or ERA that you need time off. This is very easy to get, as many members hit 800+ per week and as of this post, on Wednesday morning, we only have three members below this threshold.

Sorry if this seems like it's taking the fun out of the game for you, but we really think these are minimal and stuff that benefits not only the guild, but you. Thanks, and :GWchinaAqua7:

Last edited:

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
That's also kind of expected when a game is new. People try out a game, find out it's not for them, and leave. I haven't been around long enough to speak for how much the endgame stuff is causing that specifically, but there's high turnover in every single game for the first 3-6 months of launch.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I think most of guilds are having a hard time right now , people are just droping the game , my friendlist is bleeding, the epicreset guild manages to get only 13 check ins a day and have 27 max people who could get in, and these changes they are doing is in the response of this I believe to keep people playing the game ...

Yar I bring up merging because EpicReset seems to be slowing down a lot.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Overflow, nociee. We will see what the wars require. I'm not looking for top 10 but I do want guild participation.

You folks fusing away 4 and 5 stars are nuts haha.

Kusoge is very active and we also plan to do well in guild wars. If you want to join we are currently 4k xp away from Guild level 15 so we will have a open slot really soon.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just talking about guild war participation :) Now, all we can do is request and donate items. Not everyone does that each day unfortunately. We will see how the first war turns out.

Admittedly, I rarely request if I have no need. I'll put in a request for low level runes every day going forward, or something of use to me when I need it.
Edit: Just read the guide above. Low level hunting stuff it is!

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
I usually throw up Orichalcum ore to the guild aid everyday. I usually donate to everyone, unless they are asking for catalyst materials, sorry, but I don't even have enough for myself :(

I figure people don't really care about material that creates T4 or lower gear.

Edit: I am part of Overflow (IGN: SuperWristbands)

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always worth requesting for low level runes and mats, most people will have a surplus and ultimately you basically just end up moving them around guild members. Whereas I doubt anyone has enough spare catalysts to donate.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Curious about everyone's quantity of low level runes. I usually have almost none, so I am not always able to complete those requests :p

For low level runes I have: 21 dark, 3 fire, 22 ice, 26 light and 2 earth. That's a little higher than average for me.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have 7 Dark, 0 Fire, 5 Ice, 12 light, and 10 earth. Numbers are are basically 0,1,2 for mid tier.

I basically grab runes as I need them; if the highest rank I can flawlessly auto is 8 then I'll have some at the lowest level which then get obliterated if I try and awaken anyone.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
EpicEra has around 19-20 daily active members, I would say at least 5 or 6 or so are very hardcore and currently driving the guild.
I'm not hanging on to the captain's crown, and I'm down to fusing some Era guilds (we currently have 4 open spots and 2 more inactive members I might kick soon - the threshold is 14 days for a kick) if that helps the more active players unfold their potential in Guild War.
We're still some ways off of level 14 though, so I don't think we can quite yet fit leftovers from another guild with our open slots.

I also think adding guild chat will really help to coordinate guilds! I'm in game daily, but don't always check here for communication. I would wait until this comes around.

I think only 20 members in a guild can participate in Guild War, right? So slackers are also welcome as long as they contribute a bit.

Got Rikoris from the ML summon, someday I'll get a non 3* ML unit. I recall reading he was good but was he hit by the nerf?

No idea who to 6* next, trying to decide between Sigret, Angelica and Carminerose. Probably Sigret.
Yes he was hit by the nerf , it's not a Tieria situation but I don't know if it's worth to invest on him anymore

I got Rikoris too, and he's my favorite design. That's at least something he has going for him.

He used to be part of the "holy trinity", but that got completely dismantled by nerfs, so people have fallen off of him hard.
Quote from Reddit on the Holy Trinity:

"Buffs are broken, debuffs are broken, and breaking the action economy is handy.
Elson brings attack buff, defense buff, enemy attack debuff, and a heal.
Rik brings speed buff, enemy buff removal, enemy defense debuff, a heal, and a CD reduction to give Elson 100% buff uptime.

Honestly just those two bring all you really need - I personally plug Lorina and Ravi in, but you also have:
Tieria who brings enemy defense debuff, enemy hit debuff, and turn-a-palooza with her CR boosting.

The basic premise of the trinity is because of the buff/debuff and heal coverage they pretty much can't die. Spec for speed and Tieria's CR boosting will give them a shit ton of turns. Death by a thousands cuts (DJ artifact helps them kill faster)."

I found a video claiming that Rikoris is still the most usable out of the three nerfed trinity members, so if you're not into Silk, maybe give him a chance.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Admittedly, I rarely request if I have no need. I'll put in a request for low level runes every day going forward, or something of use to me when I need it.
Edit: Just read the guide above. Low level hunting stuff it is!

Requesting also helps guild mates get points to spend on items. I just request the mid level rarity resource from the current day's spirit alter.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, Lidica was spotted on one of the screenshots for the upcoming big update. People now are theorizing she will be the next banner hero.
Untitled.png

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys. The grind is there but at least I didn't have to go too out of the way for it. Time to get Cidd & Kluri to lvl 50. 😑
By the way, Lidica was spotted on one of the screenshots for the upcoming big update. People now are theorizing she will be the next banner hero.
Untitled.png
That's not Yuna. That's not Yuna at all.
tenor.gif

z3rkr

Dec 30, 2017
So I currently have Krau as my only 6 star and trying to decide on what character to help with my progression. Been stuck on Abbbys 50 for about a week now. I have Dienne, Bella, Aramintha, Sigret, Tenebria, Kise and Kayron. Who do you guys reckon I work on next to help?

Thanks guys.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I am...so salty right now. Not because Roozid gets his shine before Hazel, but because I finally beat Serila on Hell difficulty with a few minutes left on the clock, and when I backed out to receive my award, the banner was gone and so was my gold stone. (I ran Hazel, Sez, Dingo, and Armin... Dingo was MVP, I don't know what y'all are talking about saying he's worthless, or that you foddered??? him)

Owzers I think EpicReset could at least use some cleaning, there's several players who haven't checked in in over 2 weeks, and we have 20 people waiting at the doors. I don't even know who the captains are on here. I think they must be in UK/Europe, because the buffs often come in at odd times.

I was the guy who levelled Hazel up to 50 instead of Roozid. XD
I levelled up Hazel too. But all is not not lost though as she's still great to use, especially in a team going up against the Golem in Hunts.

You made a good life choice. Hazel spec change is confirmed coming in January, and she will be amazing.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So I currently have Krau as my only 6 star and trying to decide on what character to help with my progression. Been stuck on Abbbys 50 for about a week now. I have Dienne, Bella, Aramintha, Sigret, Tenebria, Kise and Kayron. Who do you guys reckon I work on next to help?

Thanks guys.

Dienne might be the best character in the game, so she will always be a solid choice. Bella is hella strong, but Dienne makes every team a better one.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I am...so salty right now. Not because Roozid gets his shine before Hazel, but because I finally beat Serila on Hell difficulty with a few minutes left on the clock, and when I backed out to receive my award, the banner was gone and so was my gold stone. (I ran Hazel, Sez, Dingo, and Armin... Dingo was MVP, I don't know what y'all are talking about saying he's worthless, or that you foddered??? him)

Owzers I think EpicReset could at least use some cleaning, there's several players who haven't checked in in over 2 weeks, and we have 20 people waiting at the doors. I don't even know who the captains are on here. I think they must be in UK/Europe, because the buffs often come in at odd times.

You made a good life choice. Hazel spec change is confirmed coming in January, and she will be amazing.
EpicReset has 21 members, I'd say about 13 active active but only a few requests up lately, guild lvl 14 with six open slots. It is either merge time or something.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
We need a list of all active Era Epic7 Guilds and their rank/activity level.

Might be possible to run 2 active guilds and a more casual one instead of 4 average one..but i dont know.

PS. My Hazel is level 50 and waiting...Roorid only 38 - didnt know he was coming this early lol. His Class change is quite easy though so it shouldnt take more than a couple of days.

Man...this sucks.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Also yes eyeball, that does indeed suck that you missed the gold stone reward. They should have it like side stories where you can still collect rewards after the event ends. Maybe contact them through support just to try?

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I actually suggest people put up the highest-tier crafting mats they can farm as guild requests, because you run those literally every day, whereas runes are only available one element at a time per day (except on Sundays). I find myself unable to fulfill rune requests a lot of the time because I don't have a stockpile as I don't need to build a stockpile for anything, and I only run it once for the daily (or a few more times if I get the 'run spirit altar ten times' guild weekly).

I can fulfill the T5 crafting mat requests every time, without end. I run three hunts every day and sometimes more. I'll never run out of T5 crafting mats. Please request more T5 crafting mats.
That new dude, is he the one from the arena cutscene?

Edit: So you get one copy of him from reputation if you beat him 40 times (!!??!?!) on higher (!?!?!?!) than hard (?!?!?!)???
Why would you need that with 20% and 50% drop chance on those high difficulties anyway!?!?!?!
What am I missing here?

As someone who farms the shitty easy difficulty for Serila currently, and still didn't SSS her, I feel slightly mocked??
Think of it as a pity system in case RNG fucks you, rather than something to aim for.

He's the first farmable 5* so it's kind of expected that there will be a bit more investment required to obtain him.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'hard AND higher' rather than 'higher than hard'. Translation error.
I think only 20 members in a guild can participate in Guild War, right? So slackers are also welcome as long as they contribute a bit.
Max is 25.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
But is she only going to be in the mystery summons? Because I'll be sad if so.

From the dev notes:
" After the Mystery Summon update, any additional Moonlight Heroes introduced to the game will first be available in the Mystery Summon line-up. "

I think it says "first available" to indicate they'll come to the normal ML pool eventually.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Also yes eyeball, that does indeed suck that you missed the gold stone reward. They should have it like side stories where you can still collect rewards after the event ends. Maybe contact them through support just to try?

Yeah I guess I should. I saw the achievement pop up when I beat her, so they probably have a record of it on the server. It was ironically satisfying because her death blow was burn damage from Dingo.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
You can try, but they might not believe their own logs when they see Dingo dealt the finishing blow.

Just because you don't have confidence in your characters doesn't mean they aren't good!
Sez was the main DPS in that fight obviously, but I couldn't have done it without Dingo's aoe debuff cleanse, and the burn damage did a number on the brooms.

Speaking of confidence in characters, Owzers I saw they bumped up Ken on the tier list to 6.6. Practically above average now.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like that's already the case, what with Diene's 9.9.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to Armin, who successfully tanked all of Serila's crazy fire attacks even though she was at an elemental disadvantage. She deserves a 6*.

Status
Not open for further replies.