• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Download and patch up on the Play Store.

EDIT: They started the maintenance, so no patch until it finishes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, game should be launching in a little less than 4 hours. Go download now if youre interested.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but I got an "invite invalid" when trying to join the discord server.

Edit: Pasting the link into the Discord app and clicking it from there worked.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
How does it even work, it says your data is reset if you start as guest? Can't you link later?

I'd rather not create an account for a game I don't know if I'll even like.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6sz7rb.png

Decided to go with her and sez

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Downloaded this before and it seems pretty cool so far.

I didn't get much of anything once I got to the summon session. That shit takes a while to get to. No way in hell I'm gonna reroll a second time.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Was gunna go for Sez, but got Tywin + Destina as well as some alright 3* units on my second re-roll. Plus it takes a while to do. Can't complain.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2rmp1r4.png

So, what is the function of these phantasm and penguins? Is it just fodders to gain lvl for my hero? Thanks

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
The penguins seem to be used for level fodder, but I also wonder about the Phantasmas. Those are the only cards you can "promote" to higher star levels, so I'm not sure what they actually do? Also, what do you need to promote them?

I wanted to go for Sez after the tier list, but while playing the chapter I kept wondering about Vildred. Like, I kinda saw the twist from a mile away, but I also kept thinking "shame he's probably not playable, that's the only bearable character of the bunch" and then I ended up pulling his 5* in my second selective summon.
When the book started glowing the librarian said something along the lines of "I think you'll form a special bond with this one!" Who am I to defy fate? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So there we go, I have a 5* evil person on my team now.

I'm thoroughly overwhelmed by the amount of resource types and upgrade options.
Like... is it even worth it slotting equipment in before you unlock all the chapters?

OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Heres a link to the ever-editing beginners guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l_4I8uXcrItySwg0usHjuYDX9tbEEyaw_ClAfFCojq4/edit

As for the penguins, they are strictly exp fodder. Match em up with the same element chars and watch em grow!

Wolves are a different matter. You will notice that their level is maxed from the get-go. They are used as promotion fodder. The white wolf for example is 2* and you need two 2* to rank a 2* char up to 3*. HOWEVER! Instead of doing that use two 2* crap drop (wolves/slimes/etc) to promote the white wolf into a 3* wolf instead. Now you have a 3* fodder to promote a 3* unit to its 4* stats. I know thats a big confusing but thats how they operate.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Wolves are a different matter. You will notice that their level is maxed from the get-go. They are used as promotion fodder. The white wolf for example is 2* and you need two 2* to rank a 2* char up to 3*. HOWEVER! Instead of doing that use two 2* crap drop (wolves/slimes/etc) to promote the white wolf into a 3* wolf instead. Now you have a 3* fodder to promote a 3* unit to its 4* stats. I know thats a big confusing but thats how they operate.

Ooohhh!!
Do you need two crappy 2* of the same kind for this?
I immediately fodder those for EXP, haha, guess I need to hold on for now.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
3 reroll + my brother one, only 3*
Those rates are just repulsive, and forcing to pick a name before pulling is just scummy lol

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Play store says my phone is compatible with the game, so I installed it. It's completed and I run it, then the screen goes to landscape mode for a second and the game just closes.

I guess it's not compatible after all. :/

agc

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I didn't get a 5 star hero at all over the 30 rerolls they give you and I also had already linked my account without thinking. Ah well. Is there an Era guild to join? I joined a random one earlier and then they kicked me out, so I'm on a 24 hour timeout.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Play store says my phone is compatible with the game, so I installed it. It's completed and I run it, then the screen goes to landscape mode for a second and the game just closes.

Is your phone rooted? If so you will need to use something like Magisk Hide to get it to run

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I wish there were more characters that looked like Dark Corvus. He's the only cool looking character in the guide that was linked earlier in this thread. :/

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Checking this game out. Not sure how long I'll continue playing due to other titles I'm playing.

Got Iseria for my 5* pull (5th selective roll). She's cute so I'm keeping her. Also got a Rosa Hargana 4* Artifact that Iseria can use as well.

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

I had the same issue.

Turn off wifi/data until you get to the title screen then turn it back on. Should work

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Join the discord its in there. I also linked it in one of my posts above.

This game is still relatively new. The KR version has only been out for about 3 months so there is no mass generated wiki or community guide yet. Grow with us.
Oh wow...didn know this game that fresh. Amazing how fast they delivered a Global/English release.
Still very early and jsut reached Rank 10.....guess there are Guilds ? If there is an Era one i need to get in at some point heh.

Ill try to join the discord then.
Augh, why can I not get Sez after 120 10 rolls.
Goddamn...

Hope you still get him.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to say I'm not a fan of games with ~1% 5* rates becoming more popular/prominent. I wonder do they do proper rate up special banners, though even then ~3% doesnt seem great. Holding onto my gems for a Sez banner.

OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Oh wow...didn know this game that fresh. Amazing how fast they delivered a Global/English release.
Still very early and jsut reached Rank 10.....guess there are Guilds ? If there is an Era one i need to get in at some point heh.

Ill try to join the discord then.

Goddamn...

Hope you still get him.

Yes theres only one guide and its constantly being updated as the game is new to all. There are guilds but I believe the maximum # of people that can be in one is 10-11 and they provide no huge benefits at the moment besides a shop to gleam so new items.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yes theres only one guide and its constantly being updated as the game is new to all. There are guilds but I believe the maximum # of people that can be in one is 10-11 and they provide no huge benefits at the moment besides a shop to gleam so new items.
Thanks,
thats good to know. Just checked out the guide and it already was helpful....lets see how it will evolve over the next couple days.

My initial pull was Ravi...seems like she is good, but will get nerfed down the line ( lol...thats my luck).

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Now up to 150, no Sez.
First time I ever rerolled in a game...

I got many Destina and some Ravi, but only want Sez.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I'm loving it so far.

I settled for an Aramintha, Rin, and Tieria roll, so my team revolves around debuffs (defense crush), DOTs (Burn), and the many attack buffs to melt my opponents.

I'm a sucker for Aramintha's animations. There are few things cooler than snapping your fingers and setting someone ablaze.

E: Don't fight Sez in the arena. He's an asshole.

Last edited:

ren-shin

Oct 28, 2017
Does any of you know if we require 5* in this game? Or can we do the content with the 3* and 4* units that we can get?

I haven't got one 5* yet, and I really do not like to do rerolls os these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.