• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

garipk

Jan 30, 2019
Turkey
Well i'm not really sure where to post this but the Ace Combat 5(supposed to be a pre order bonus) is still included within the AC7 Deluxe Edition even though store page doesn't mention it. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested

Last edited:

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Judgment is on sale, but i think i'll wait for a deeper discount. Already have like 7 or 8 Yakuza games lol.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Subnautica for me I think. I waa annoyed with myself for not picking it up last time.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Guys how's nino Kuni 2 for 17$? And if it's good how's the ultimate edition with expansion packs for 22$?

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Well i couldn't resist it after playing Assault Horizon on ps3 couple days ago and seeing the possibility of AC5 on deluxe edition. Probably waiting it to be sub 15€ is the smarter move though

I sold my physical copy and picked up deluxe digital. New mission DLCs coming soon and Morgana is one beautiful plane.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guys how's nino Kuni 2 for 17$? And if it's good how's the ultimate edition with expansion packs for 22$?

If you like an easy, loot heavy JRPG with a bad story but good visuals and combat then NNK2 might just be like your next favourite game.

Do not get the DLC however. It's terrible and an absolute waste of time and money, even at that price.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
If any of you have a passing interest in AC 7, I think is one of the most unique games in the market. A really charming effort, to the point of turning its shortcomings into a lesson in style and efficiency.

I also have the impression that it won't go down in price that much, with the Deluxe Edition in particular being a very good proposition. That SKU is an easy 2019 top 3.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a little tempted by Borderlands Handsome, but I'm not really into Looter Shooters and I'd be playing solo due to not having PS+ any more. I'm only even thinking of it because I love the FPS genre.

But anyway, in general this has been a pretty weak sale. Only a few things from my wishlist have been on sale, and the prices aren't low enough to make me bite.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If you like an easy, loot heavy JRPG with a bad story but good visuals and combat then NNK2 might just be like your next favourite game.

Do not get the DLC however. It's terrible and an absolute waste of time and money, even at that price.
Thanks I LL buy the main game.jusy a question how much of the game we become these tiny characters on the world map ?that part looks Abit silly to me

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also reasonably tempted by Subnautica, but I'm usually pretty bad at playing survival games fir about a week then never going back to them. I should probably wait for it to drop further in price.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017

Has the story dlc even released yet? I think the other parts that dropped weren't seemingly worth it but the story part seemed like it was the most promising.

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think Im gonna pick up Horizon complete as it's 12.99, and the Handsome collection

Still a disappointing sale though and I'll be mad if Horizon goes on sale for cheaper before Xmas

dreamstation

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Check your emails guys. Got an email about new deals being added to the winter sale and there's a 25% off coupon code included which can be used on any games in your basket from the winter sale.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Nothing special imo but that's ok, my backlog is long enough...

Yeah feeling the same here, on both counts. I was tempted by Days Gone but with Spider-Man only recently started and FFXII coming in the post the other day, not to mention NMS Beyond Update I'm pretty flush with entertainment and it's not like it won't be cheaper still in time.

And no go on email codes for me either, I'm clearly spending too much on PSN to make them think a discount voucher is all I'm waiting for to splurge on something :D

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, got nothing as usual and here I was gonna buy Metro and Tales of Vesperia just couple hours ago, now I don't feel like buying anything. Thanks Sony :\

people

Oct 27, 2017
"In Cart Discount - Terms and Conditions 25% discount SIEE - Multi country - August 2019": https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/icd25-august-2019/ (change the "en-gb" to your local language-country, e.g. "nl-nl", "en-us" gives 404 so looks like "EU" only)

"Entrant Countries"
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
I dont think Ive ever recieved an email from them, even having opted in. And I live in one of the eligible countries. Its getting fairly annoying.

Oct 29, 2017
I received them in the past, but I haven't for a long while now. And I definitely haven't unsubscribed. It's not in my spam folder either.
I spoke with a support-rep at one point regarding a different matter, and he even said he ticked something so they could send me emails. Never recieved anything..

Its weird that Sony seemingly dont want everybody and their mom recieving these.

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I spoke with a support-rep at one point regarding a different matter, and he even said he ticked something so they could send me emails. Never recieved anything..

Its weird that Sony seemingly dont want everybody and their mom recieving these.

I get emails from Sony and spend regularly on the store but I've never had a code

I wouldn't even know codes existed if not for people here

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Pretty sure you only get the 25% if you've never bought anything digitally. My girlfriend and I both have our accounts on our shared PS4 and we only buy games through my primary account. She received the discount code and it clearly says (well in our language) "here's a discount to celebrate your first purchase". I didn't get the code, just the regular sales mail.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure you only get the 25% if you've never bought anything digitally. My girlfriend and I both have our accounts on our shared PS4 and we only buy games through my primary account. She received the discount code and it clearly says (well in our language) "here's a discount to celebrate your first purchase". I didn't get the code, just the regular sales mail.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

dreamstation

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Pretty sure you only get the 25% if you've never bought anything digitally.

Nah this is incorrect. I've bought probably 10-12 games on the store in the last 12 months. Nothing for a couple of months though.

Edit - My email actually says "To say thanks for being a loyal customer, <PSN ID>, we want to give you an extra 25% off any Winter Sale items in your PS Store basket."

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
I got the additional 25% off email and I have exclusively bought digital since launch. They probably just make up a random excuse based on your account activity.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks, it makes sense.