• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still don't understand why this is a big deal. It's an old anime that can easily be watched. Shit, it aired on cartoon Network.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
A release date announcement?

Rebuild 3.0+1.0 Netflix shadowdrop confirmed

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
is this the one where the guy...
jacks off onto a dead girl?

Last edited:

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This better be a shadowdrop. To do some big release date announcement just to say that it'll be available next month would suck hard

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand why this is a big deal. It's an old anime that can easily be watched. Shit, it aired on cartoon Network.

The big deal is that the series is not easily accessible at all. It's not been on a legit streaming service ever and the physical copies are insanely expensive and hard to get. This on top of the fact that it's probably one of the most well known anime series ever made.

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017

I can't easily be watched and its also very hard to get hold of, if not impossible, at a reasonable price & is also one of the most influential anime of all time. More options is dope.

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
I found the DVDs for insanely cheap at a used bookstore a few years ago.

But I'm 100% hoping the Netflix stuff will be the Blu-Ray transfer and I'm also hyped for a new English dub (was this ever confirmed?).

BenRoderick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm hoping that Netflix features the English dub for Evangelion; whether it will be the old or the new. Because if Netflix does not feature a dubbed version, then I'd be disappointed but I'm still gonna watch Evangelion on Netflix. No matter what you listen, you gotta understand the story and the characters.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Come on can we get some eva monitors gifs in here?