Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Played through New Vegas. This was my first Fallout way back in the day on 360, played on PC here though.

Still just as good as back then! And still the only Fallout I've actually finished!

Jumping back in to 4 now. I loved this on release, put in a couple hundred hours but never actually completed, time to change that.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Think Eric on the Axe of the Blood God podcast articulated a lot of the problems I still have with Fallout 4.

Bethesda has always had a sort of shallow surface level reading of the universe.

The best comparison I can think of is how Zack Snyder is obsessed with all these deep classic DC works but he has a very superficial take/understanding of it.

Bethesda see things like nukes and power armor as spectacle and awesome explosions. In Fallout 3, they basically took the BOS and turned them into superhero boyscouts because "power armor cool". And this kind of feeds into how they sort of eliminated a lot of the depth and more nuanced elements of dialog choices in 4, almost like it all just gets in the way of getting back into the action rather than interesting gameplay that keeps you invested in your character and the way your choices can help you shape different resolutions.

Bethesda are capable of course correction though. I think they tried with the Brotherhood in 4 but might have went too far in the other direction with them. Theres an interesting story that could be told with thr BOS becoming conquering fascists but at that point, aren't they basically just slowly becoming the Enclave?

Jul 24, 2018
I would recommend Deset Natural Weather plus Dusty Distance Redone. I like to let DNW blur distant terrain as well in the ini.

Other option would be NVR but expect bad performance on the SD. I am myself running it modded on a SD (remember to use MO2 people!) and went from VNV as a basis to 397 mods with over 100 plugins. Pretty smooth 40 fps (wouldn't say locked because of cell changes … durn you Gamebryo) with no crashes so far.

But seriously people use the Viva New Vegas guide. And also for people on SD, try Proton GE8-23, no idea what changed but I'm getting the best performance here (roughly 30% higher FPS actually).

Also playing some F76 on the side. Last played it almost 4 years ago. Still enjoying it, feels like the best moment-to-moment gameplay of the modern Fallouts. Also best modern iteration of VATS, don't kill me. In my opinion at this point it is a pretty great marriage of good (might I even say similar to FNV levels of) writing with the best modern take of the gameplay by FO4.
Ugh, it just sounds like such a pain in the ass to get set up, it's why I never do modding.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
After playing FO4 for about 25 hours over the last month and about 10 hours of FO76, I'm really starting to think 76 is by far the best Fallout experience Bethesda has ever developed directly.

It takes everything the fourth game did well and just improves upon it, ESPECIALLY the writing and RPG systems; to the point where it kinda ends up being their best single player Fallout game despite essentially being built as an MMO. The conversations are more interesting, the quests take you to cooler places and oddly enough it gives you more freedom when interacting with NPCs than the fourth game ever did (at least in my somewhat limited experience so far).

The map is also just incredible and I've barely seen like 20% of it if even that, but even stuff like interiors feel so much more interesting than previous games overall (if you've seen a Super Mutant or Raider camp in FO4 with their bags of meat everywhere you've kind of seen them all). I was beginning to sour on FO4 thanks to (among other things) the settlement stuff, and that whole aspect also seems better implemented (and more avoidable) here.

New Vegas is still untouchable and the best 3D Fallout game by far, but I'm pretty pumped that Bethesda managed to create a truly well-realized version of their own interpretation of Fallout. It feels like a real, involved (yet managable) open world survival exploration experience instead of a huge theme park using iconography from the previous games without much rhyme or reason (which was also fun in its way, but I prefer how they're doing their own thing with the creatures and design of 76).

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Think Eric on the Axe of the Blood God podcast articulated a lot of the problems I still have with Fallout 4.

Bethesda has always had a sort of shallow surface level reading of the universe.

The best comparison I can think of is how Zack Snyder is obsessed with all these deep classic DC works but he has a very superficial take/understanding of it.

Bethesda see things like nukes and power armor as spectacle and awesome explosions. In Fallout 3, they basically took the BOS and turned them into superhero boyscouts because "power armor cool". And this kind of feeds into how they sort of eliminated a lot of the depth and more nuanced elements of dialog choices in 4, almost like it all just gets in the way of getting back into the action rather than interesting gameplay that keeps you invested in your character and the way your choices can help you shape different resolutions.

Bethesda are capable of course correction though. I think they tried with the Brotherhood in 4 but might have went too far in the other direction with them. Theres an interesting story that could be told with thr BOS becoming conquering fascists but at that point, aren't they basically just slowly becoming the Enclave?

While I think Fallout 3 positions the Brotherhood as good guys for gameplay purposes, power armour cool etc. I can't agree that it's surface level read. Much the opposite. It does a good job of playing out: Given a benevolent leader, what would happen in a BoS pride.

Elder Lyon's defying the Brotherhood Codex is a major plot point. He becomes obsessed with helping the wasteland rather than the tech recovery mission he was sent on. He repeatedly lies to the West Coast Brotherhood in order to get more supplies sent to them via caravan. He eventually defies a direct order and the West Coast cut Lyon's Pride loose. He makes his own doctrine, preaching about helping outsiders causing a schism to the point that half the brotherhood just leaves, taking loads of weapons and supplies with them, and become the Brotherhood Outcasts, and are another faction that exists in the wasteland that the player can interact with. Lyon's considers them Deserters a BS has them struck from the codex.

Even within Fallout 3, Bethesda set up Arthur Maxson to take over from the Lyon's Elders in the time between 3 and 4. The Last surviving Maxson, having reservations for how Lyon's runs the pride, etc.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
After revisiting Fallout 4, boy I wildly prefer 76. I can't stand the dialogue and settlement systems in FO4. Hopefully FO5 reverses course from the stuff 4 did.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Hot take: the only good thing about FO4's dialogue, to me, was having a voiced protagonist. The problem was that they didn't double down on it by having more than two voice options and shoehorning the whole "looking for my son" narrative. Shout out to Brian T. Delaney for voicing this absolute zinger though.

View: https://twitter.com/PoweredbyidTech/status/1786012670438654088

They already cut conversation branching and choice by 1000 with two voices, one can only imagine how much worse it would be with several. One line conversations.

Its a rpg. I want choice. I want consequence. I want lots of dialogue. I dont care one bit for voiced dialogue, no matter how well acted it is, specially if it limits and cuts everything else like it did in 4.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Finished my run of FO1. Hardened power armour and turbo plasma rifle were doing good work in the end. Think I got mostly good outcomes

Necropolis got taken over, but apart from that everything seemed pretty good. Master dead, military base destroyed, shady sands forms the NCR, Junktown under Killian.

Gonna start FO2 soon. Going vanilla with the unofficial patch, restoration seems to add a bunch of stuff but seems to a mix of do and don't use it opinions for it for a first time through.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Finished my run of FO1. Hardened power armour and turbo plasma rifle were doing good work in the end. Think I got mostly good outcomes

Necropolis got taken over, but apart from that everything seemed pretty good. Master dead, military base destroyed, shady sands forms the NCR, Junktown under Killian.

Gonna start FO2 soon. Going vanilla with the unofficial patch, restoration seems to add a bunch of stuff but seems to a mix of do and don't use it opinions for it for a first time through.

I'm just one woman but if you want my opinion, don't use the Restoration patch for a first FO2 playthrough. Or ever, really. Its a real mixed bag the stuff they bring back (some you can clearly see why they were cut off), and its not all stuff they 'brought back' but a lot of "personal interpretations over a vague concept BI had" here and there, and not with the best results most of the time.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just one woman but if you want my opinion, don't use the Restoration patch for a first FO2 playthrough. Or ever, really. Its a real mixed bag the stuff they bring back (some you can clearly see why they were cut off), and its not all stuff they 'brought back' but a lot of "personal interpretations over a vague concept BI had" here and there, and not with the best results most of the time.
Oh that's what I'm doing! Worded my post badly, instead of the restoration mod I'm just using the unofficial patch.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
They already cut conversation branching and choice by 1000 with two voices, one can only imagine how much worse it would be with several. One line conversations.

Its a rpg. I want choice. I want consequence. I want lots of dialogue. I dont care one bit for voiced dialogue, no matter how well acted it is, specially if it limits and cuts everything else like it did in 4.
This shit right here. This.

*bro fist*

OP
OP
AgentStrange

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017

Oh I agree. I'm only talking about FO4 here. Thankfully, BGS seems to have learned its lesson so this isn't something we should have to worry about in the future.

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
After revisiting Fallout 4, boy I wildly prefer 76. I can't stand the dialogue and settlement systems in FO4. Hopefully FO5 reverses course from the stuff 4 did.
I don't know a thing about 76 but I've seen quite a few settlement content creators who came to 4 recently cause of the show express quite the opposite.
From what I gathered you have to fiddle a lot with stuff to make real cool things in 4, but when you know how to do it you can do more outside the box than in 76.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know a thing about 76 but I've seen quite a few settlement content creators who came to 4 recently cause of the show express quite the opposite.
From what I gathered you have to fiddle a lot with stuff to make real cool things in 4, but when you know how to do it you can do more outside the box than in 76.
I should clarify, I don't like the settlement management stuff. The building aspect is fine, take it or leave it. But I don't like all the emphasis on maintaining the different places.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I started playing FO2 on Steam Deck but man is it a pain in the ass, some things are just too small and difficult to click and the trackpad mouse isn't accurate enough to click the tiny things. Gonna just play it on my laptop I guess

h0tp0ck3t

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I really need to find a way to add the green back to 4 and get that sort of radioactive tint again.

Love the vibe of the capital wasteland so much. Too much filthy clear air in the commonwealth.
man I'm the opposite I'm loving the clean blue sky Capital Wasteland from Tale of Two Wastelands lol
different strokes

bigturkey

Mar 16, 2022

This is what I find most egregious about the voiced protagonist in 4, the voice acting isn't even really that good - at best it's easy to ignore but at its worst it's completely jarring and way below par for voice acting perfomance,. (I will add that I think the voice acting for 'Nora' is slightly better than 'Nate' who I honestly find insufferable).

I really hope Bethesda learned their lesson and never go this route again, Starfield having a non voice player character gives me hope at least.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
i feel like having a voice protagonist in 4 isn't the problem. the dialogue system is the issue. some of my favorite games that allowed me to inhabit a character have used a voice protagonist to great effect like in mass effect and cyberpunk. it adds another layer to inform me on who the character i'm playing is and also allows for the protagonist to have some gravitas, which lends well to dramatic storytelling.

it's not like having an unvoiced protagonist helped me get into character more in starfield. all those background options barely mean anything, the game still railroads you into acting in a very specific way, dialogue is circular, and a lot of the writing also feels anachronistic in how everyone talks like they are chronically online reddit users. the persuasion system still sucks with how it feels like characters make decisions at the whims of a dice roll. at least with 4 it was funny to hear nora's voice actor deliver the lines.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
With the show, I have an itch to replay Fallout games but don't have Steam account or Xbox Series X anymore. Only have PS5 and Switch. Any chance in the future, MS and Bethesda ports the Fallout Collection to Sony or Nintendo??

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
With the show, I have an itch to replay Fallout games but don't have Steam account or Xbox Series X anymore. Only have PS5 and Switch. Any chance in the future, MS and Bethesda ports the Fallout Collection to Sony or Nintendo??

I don't follow your meaning? Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4 and 76 are all on PlayStation too.

The Interplay games are not, but they aren't on any console I'm aware of.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I don't follow your meaning? Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4 and 76 are all on PlayStation too.

The Interplay games are not, but they aren't on any console I'm aware of.

Meant Fallout 1 and 2 also. I thought after the Bethesda buyout, Fallout games were delisted. If that's the case will at least play those via PSN store

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
i feel like having a voice protagonist in 4 isn't the problem. the dialogue system is the issue. some of my favorite games that allowed me to inhabit a character have used a voice protagonist to great effect like in mass effect and cyberpunk. it adds another layer to inform me on who the character i'm playing is and also allows for the protagonist to have some gravitas, which lends well to dramatic storytelling.

it's not like having an unvoiced protagonist helped me get into character more in starfield. all those background options barely mean anything, the game still railroads you into acting in a very specific way, dialogue is circular, and a lot of the writing also feels anachronistic in how everyone talks like they are chronically online reddit users. the persuasion system still sucks with how it feels like characters make decisions at the whims of a dice roll. at least with 4 it was funny to hear nora's voice actor deliver the lines.
The voiced protagonist is a big part of the problem for me when it makes all your characters sound the same.

It adds to the massive problem Fallout 4 has where all the runs just feel like they blend together. You feel like you're pupeteering Bethesda's character, not crafting your own.

Silent protagonist with deep dialog choices will just always be superior imo.

Last edited:

Antoo

May 1, 2019
the problem imo is bethesda's writing in general. would the story of 4 really be that much better if the protagonist was silent? i'd wager it would ring much more hollow because it's hard to convey the emotions that the story requires with the main thrust of the plot with someone who doesn't speak at all. the voice actors give much more weight to what is happening and try their best even with the flimsiest of scripts. also, you can have nuance and more complex dialogue pathing with a voiced protagonist.

i hate to keep bringing up starfield, but that game told me that the voiced protagonist is not the issue. so many backgrounds you can choose and yet the game still locks you into set characteristics and those little characters details you choose amount to nothing except an occasional line of dialogue you can choose that reflects your background in a half-hearted way. i did do new game plus in that game and tried to play with the story there, but it isn't all that reactive either. i guess the dialogue choices are more wordy? doesn't really mean much though when it still just leads to the same outcomes.

i think voiced protagonists and non-voiced protagonists can work exceptionally well. bethesda however seems to be incapable of character writing. their environmental storytelling is pretty good though.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
the problem imo is bethesda's writing in general. would the story of 4 really be that much better if the protagonist was silent? i'd wager it would ring much more hollow because it's hard to convey the emotions that the story requires with the main thrust of the plot with someone who doesn't speak at all. the voice actors give much more weight to what is happening and try their best even with the flimsiest of scripts. also, you can have nuance and more complex dialogue pathing with a voiced protagonist.

i hate to keep bringing up starfield, but that game told me that the voiced protagonist is not the issue. so many backgrounds you can choose and yet the game still locks you into set characteristics and those little characters details you choose amount to nothing except an occasional line of dialogue you can choose that reflects your background in a half-hearted way. i did do new game plus in that game and tried to play with the story there, but it isn't all that reactive either. i guess the dialogue choices are more wordy? doesn't really mean much though when it still just leads to the same outcomes.

i think voiced protagonists and non-voiced protagonists can work exceptionally well. bethesda however seems to be incapable of character writing. their environmental storytelling is pretty good though.

The emotion fell flat because I couldn't connect with the Bethesda character (that is imposed over the character I wanted to make) anyway, it just gave a forced voice to the character regardless of how much I tried to diversify it (and how many times I replay the game even with totally different characters and builds). Same as 3, but much less egregious there because I at least could more easily ignore it. Even if the end result is just "dialog being more wordy and one or two half hearted background extra options", to me that's still a net positive over the zero benefits VA bring to me (none). You are also forgetting the main issue which is voiced dialogue is simply more expensive to record and by nature will limit how much dialogue will be there - even if Bethesda open their coffers you will still get far more dialogue without it than with, and as I mentioned I'd rather get more dialogue and outcomes than "emotional performance" for forced character drama that as you said yourself Bethesda just isn't very good about

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Playing fallout 3 goty from pc gamepass and it's freezing on me when I choose a perk after hitting level 13. I've disabled all mods which were minimal due to fose not working with the gamepass version and it just keeps freezing on me. I'm near the end of the mothership zeta dlc. any solution?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I just finished my New Vegas playthrough that was brilliant, as always. I try to play FO3 with a bunch of mods and still this thing runs like ass.

Oct 25, 2017
I got my first ever gaming PC at the end of last year and trying to follow the Viva New Vegas mod guide is the most PC-ass thing I've really tried to do so far.

Definitely fucked something up, so I'm starting over, but I'm determined.

Oct 30, 2017
Man, I just finished my New Vegas playthrough that was brilliant, as always. I try to play FO3 with a bunch of mods and still this thing runs like ass.

I highly recommend the Tales of Two Wastelands mod. It's the most stable way of playing fallout 3 in my experience. Runs great and the added bonus on NV mechanics like aim down sights (also port your fo3 character to new Vegas).

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Thanks for this thread OP! I've just reinstalled 4 and the High Res Texture pack after finishing the show. I realised I bought and never actually played Far Harbour, and now seems as good a time as any.

I don't think I'll be looking to mod this a whole bunch, but I would like to mod in the full dialogue options if possible. I know 4's modding scene is a bit up in the air right now following the update though.

Can anyone advise on this?

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this thread OP! I've just reinstalled 4 and the High Res Texture pack after finishing the show. I realised I bought and never actually played Far Harbour, and now seems as good a time as any.

I don't think I'll be looking to mod this a whole bunch, but I would like to mod in the full dialogue options if possible. I know 4's modding scene is a bit up in the air right now following the update though.

Can anyone advise on this?

Check mods on nexus and see if they say "updated to w/e version" game is.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Check mods on nexus and see if they say "updated to w/e version" game is.

Seems like it's a categoric no from the Fallout 4 Script Extender download page, and both mods on Nexus for full dialogue options were last update in 2016 and 2019 depending on which mod you're looking at.

I guess I'll just roll with the base experience instead of waiting for everything to get updated. I assume I'll be able to add these retroactively anyway without it breaking the game.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it's a categoric no from the Fallout 4 Script Extender download page, and both mods on Nexus for full dialogue options were last update in 2016 and 2019 depending on which mod you're looking at.

I guess I'll just roll with the base experience instead of waiting for everything to get updated. I assume I'll be able to add these retroactively anyway without it breaking the game.

Re: F4SE- they are making good progress with it so hopefully that will be updated soon. However there is also certainly going to be more patches coming for FO4 given the new issues the patch introduced and each patch will break F4SE again (though it should be much quicker to update). I would say either hold off for a while if you are going to use any F4SE-required mods (which is a lot of the best ones), or wait for F4SE to update then follow the instructions to prevent the game from updating again so you don't have to interrupt your playthrough.

On other mods- two ways to check if older mods are still okay to use:

1) In Nexus, instead of selecting "Top Files", select "Trending" and All-Time. If older mods are still trending then it's usually a sign they still work okay.
2) Go to the comments page for the mods themselves. I guarantee near the top of any comments page will be a recent post of someone asking if it's still okay to use on Version ___ and getting an answer or someone just stating if it's working or broke.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Re: F4SE- they are making good progress with it so hopefully that will be updated soon. However there is also certainly going to be more patches coming for FO4 given the new issues the patch introduced and each patch will break F4SE again (though it should be much quicker to update). I would say either hold off for a while if you are going to use any F4SE-required mods (which is a lot of the best ones), or wait for F4SE to update then follow the instructions to prevent the game from updating again so you don't have to interrupt your playthrough.

On other mods- two ways to check if older mods are still okay to use:

1) In Nexus, instead of selecting "Top Files", select "Trending" and All-Time. If older mods are still trending then it's usually a sign they still work okay.
2) Go to the comments page for the mods themselves. I guarantee near the top of any comments page will be a recent post of someone asking if it's still okay to use on Version ___ and getting an answer or someone just stating if it's working or broke.

...I might just start the playthrough and say screw it to modding. I don't think my appetite for Fallout 4 is so large that it'll withstand potential weeks of waiting to begin before I just uninstall again ahahah.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
For all the praise I have for the show, I will say I thought the introduction to Filly was a lil too goofy.

Bethesda Fallout towns aren't like that. Walking into them isn't like a parade of mad max rejects. Its more often where you find the regular people in like ordinary clothes trying to get by.

Similar feelings about the bridge scene.

Felt that would have been a good opportunity to show there are people just as scared as she is and trying to get by without someone trying to hurt or take advantage. Would have been kind of poignant that way, I thought.

A moment where shes forced to remember these are real people, not just crazy people. They used the vault for this instead and I think it would have worked better if Lucy had judged wastelanders wrong instead.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Where was Filly supposed to be?

The names of places in Fallout tend to reference their pre-war names or at least something about what the place used to be. (i.e. Pittsburgh becomes "The Pitt").

I assumed with a name like "Filly", there would be some history there.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017

Eh with 6 years of constant additions to camp building, you can really do lot more and have much more to play with in 76. FO4 only gives you larger space to build around, yet you are limited to where the game lets you build, where as in 76 you can build almost anywhere. FO4 is only better really in the having npcs to manage and mod support letting you really just do whatever you want, but out of the box play, 76 right now has tons of features especially with the added instance shelters they put in.

After playing FO4 for about 25 hours over the last month and about 10 hours of FO76, I'm really starting to think 76 is by far the best Fallout experience Bethesda has ever developed directly.

It takes everything the fourth game did well and just improves upon it, ESPECIALLY the writing and RPG systems; to the point where it kinda ends up being their best single player Fallout game despite essentially being built as an MMO. The conversations are more interesting, the quests take you to cooler places and oddly enough it gives you more freedom when interacting with NPCs than the fourth game ever did (at least in my somewhat limited experience so far).

The map is also just incredible and I've barely seen like 20% of it if even that, but even stuff like interiors feel so much more interesting than previous games overall (if you've seen a Super Mutant or Raider camp in FO4 with their bags of meat everywhere you've kind of seen them all). I was beginning to sour on FO4 thanks to (among other things) the settlement stuff, and that whole aspect also seems better implemented (and more avoidable) here.

New Vegas is still untouchable and the best 3D Fallout game by far, but I'm pretty pumped that Bethesda managed to create a truly well-realized version of their own interpretation of Fallout. It feels like a real, involved (yet managable) open world survival exploration experience instead of a huge theme park using iconography from the previous games without much rhyme or reason (which was also fun in its way, but I prefer how they're doing their own thing with the creatures and design of 76).

FO4 just was awful with it's story and the world design was so constricting. FO76 just excels in that it feels like a real sandbox experience and your not on some cinematic railway of storyline. 76 is literally leave vault, and heres a giant world to do just go out and do whatever, with much of the world lore to be discovered by actual exploring.

You barely felt in control of anything in 4, the story options were so linear, choices didn't matter, and none of the few choices presented like how you want the game to end really are satisfactory.

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
I mean

FO76 is also an online game and I'm not paying a subscription so I can get an experience that approximates what I could get if there was an offline version of it :v

Like I'm glad the studio for it found success with 76 but also I do not want input lag in my Bethesda games and no matter how many times I tried to get into it, I just can't deal with the added lag that one has to deal with if you want to play it, even if there's a whole fun storyline waiting for me in exchange for it.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Any recommendations for videos?

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
I mean

FO76 is also an online game and I'm not paying a subscription so I can get an experience that approximates what I could get if there was an offline version of it :v

Like I'm glad the studio for it found success with 76 but also I do not want input lag in my Bethesda games and no matter how many times I tried to get into it, I just can't deal with the added lag that one has to deal with if you want to play it, even if there's a whole fun storyline waiting for me in exchange for it.

Regarding the lag when shooting, that's a fair complaint. I got used to it and it doesn't happen always, but it's pretty distracting.

But you can absolutely play 76 as a single player game 95% of the time without paying the subscription. The only significant feature it offers is private servers, but usually it's extremely easy to avoid running into real people while playing normally so it's almost a non-factor.

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the problem isn't other people, the problem is that you can noticeably tell when an instance's packed and busy with something, and is starting to deal with the performance effects of such. Which wouldn't be so bad in most other games, but leads back to the problem of "I love this kind of game specifically when I'm not dealing with lag on all my actions"

(And yes this ironically means the most amount of fun I've had with 76 was pre-Wastelanders update when far less people were playing it and thus rarely ran into that as much)

Jan 4, 2018

View: https://twitter.com/fchadfallout76/status/1786857482263888017

GMwvv0cXYAEUkSG