• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Add me to the list of people who quit FEH as well. Fully agree with the above being one of my reasons for leaving.

Other reasons include:
Gacha sucks. Sure the rates are not terrible and the pity system is nice, but most of the 5*'s I did get had terrible stat RNG. Which leads to...
Stat RNG is crap. Maybe it's from a viewpoint where I got clearly suboptimal stats on some of my units but man I didn't enjoy looking up variances in stats between all the units.
Summoning more meant I had to manage my inventory more. I like to collect units but man all that inventory management wasn't my idea of fun.
Most of the difficulty ends up being "lose 1 unit and fail" which, while not THAT bad in an actual Fire Emblem game (since it's a restriction/choice you make), ends up being unfun here.
Orbs are supposedly generous, but I lost interest in grinding all those missions. They do have a nice interface for jumping between the missions and the quests though.
The rhythm game is dumb.

The only real positive for me is that the game is funding actual Fire Emblem game development probably so I'm hoping FE Switch ends up being good.

Oh yeah. Natures are another reason I gave up too. Its not fun pulling one of the best units to find that they are actually one of the worst because they got shafted with Negative Speed.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah. Natures are another reason I gave up too. Its not fun pulling one of the best units to find that they are actually one of the worst because they got shafted with Negative Speed.
They're actually addressing that in a future patch. You just need to merge multiple version of the same unit to get rid of boons.

Yes, the solution is "give more money".

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Took a week to do it, and a couple of apples, but I finally was able to fully grail best daughter Nursery Rhyme.
tAPJPEy.jpg

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
No Musashi, but I only used my tickets anyways and then stopped. I have Saberlot for challenge stuff and my Artoria is still very much unfinished skill wise.
I think I'd like to have more free SQ at my disposal (currently about 150, not counting the paid SQ) before going for x10 pulls again.

Of course, maybe, just maybe I'll give the Hassan banner a try after all, but that depends on how much he'll be able to impress me in the upcoming days. Counting on you folks on my friends list. ;)

Not that it's overly relevant to this thread but I finally quit Fire Emblem Heroes, so FGO is my one and only gacha game now lol. Maybe with this dead year I'll actually have time to play some console games in between events.
I quit FEH as well, took away from my FGO time plus I had other (console) games to play.
LOL, THIS so much. Started God of War sometime last year and have barely made any progress.

ALSO I AM SAVING FOR MHX ALTER

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW
Her being a "Skadi Servant" is a bit tempting, since her design is pretty good (compared to Dante's who I frankly don't like).

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No Musashi, but I only used my tickets anyways and then stopped. I have Saberlot for challenge stuff and my Artoria is still very much unfinished skill wise.
I think I'd like to have more free SQ at my disposal (currently about 150, not counting the paid SQ) before going for x10 pulls again.

Of course, maybe, just maybe I'll give the Hassan banner a try after all, but that depends on how much he'll be able to impress me in the upcoming days. Counting on you folks on my friends list. ;)

LOL, THIS so much. Started God of War sometime last year and have barely made any progress.

Her being a "Skadi Servant" is a bit tempting, since her design is pretty good (compared to Dante's who I frankly don't like).
I am ready...
2019-01-08.jpg

But yeah I dont like Dante's design as well.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Should have just barely 30 quartz in time for Hassan. So you're saying there's a chance . gif

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Took a week to do it, and a couple of apples, but I finally was able to fully grail best daughter Nursery Rhyme.
tAPJPEy.jpg

Good work. :)
I still have my 2nd copy of hers separate. For reasons. :D

I am ready...
2019-01-08.jpg

But yeah I dont like Dante's design as well.
They should seriously make all the SSR summons rainbow colored. My face when I was pulling on the Raikou banner, got a golden Berserker card and it was Herc NP2. Not like I'm unhappy about Herc NP2, but at that time, yeah, it sucked. :D

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Heh I missed the 'I quit FEH' parade from the last page. In my case it was Epic Seven that ended it, or rather made me realize I wasn't having fun anymore. Arena and AA were things I dreaded doing, and aether raids were even worse. The game even gave me two +atk Ophelias to get me to stay but she's still sitting at level 1. I think the exact moment I gave up was when I watched a single Surtr kill four of my red units on AA autobattle (one of them being a refined Tobin, and a couple others had TA). Like, I was already so done with the game I was autobattling 4v1 AA, but that was somehow the last straw, lol.

FGO I'll always at least check in, because I'm interested in where the story goes. Lately I've gotten a bit lazy with it because I don't have any major goals left to grind towards...I don't think there's even a way for me to spend EXP right now, almost everyone is as high as I can ascend them (mostly maxed). And I'm out of Lores. I haven't been that inefficient with my AP, I'm just not nose to the grindstone like usual.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
He has Tamamo like NP3 or something. No Sanzang but he's not a fan or something of the sort.

I think he's going Rider though so that's still an excellent banner.

If he's not pulling at all though then he might as well just risk it on caster (outside of irl monetary issues).
Oh, if he has an NP2 Tamamo then that's definitely reason to hesitate a bit. Waver is great (as Sanzang), but the other banner bring useful characters as well, with a lesser chance of offering a dupe for him. It's not an easy decision, honestly I probably would have gone for a second (or third) GSSR if it wasn't limited to one.

I thought they gave Dantes boobs for a moment there.
So it's not just me then, haha.

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to anyone pulling for Hassan. My wallet took a critical hit with December and New Year and is now recovering. I probably won't do summoning in a while (summer banner) but I got what I wanted plus a bit more and want to use these servants instead of just seeing them unleveled.

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
Yea, unfortunately gramps is gonna have to be a skip from me, there are 2 4* servants I want more.

I forget, is 1/2 ap training grounds good for farming? I barely touch the training grounds for mats.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I was hoping to have more quartz but Merlin decided to be stubborn and never came to me. Only got enough for four ten-rolls, and hopefully he visits and becomes my first five star through it, every other SSR I have came from tickets.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm only in Orleans but, is Ruler the most powerful class lore wise?
Lore-wise, i would not be suprised if it's now the Moon Cancer class, considering how the servant skills description if we take out gameplay integration in it seems rule-breaking as all hell.
Granted, i could also be 100% wrong, it's sometime hard to tell with everything Fate throw out in the additionnal sub-series.

Oct 25, 2017
Lore-wise, i would not be suprised if it's now the Moon Cancer class, considering how the servant skills description if we take out gameplay integration in it seems rule-breaking as all hell.
Granted, i could also be 100% wrong, it's sometime hard to tell with everything Fate throw out in the additionnal sub-series.

Moon Cancer what the fuck.

I really need to finish the story >.<

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Im way the fuck behind lol

Only thing of Fate I've ever watched or whatever is that admittedly awesome anime where Gilgamesh was a fucking dick and had that magic wall of flying weapons lol

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Im way the fuck behind lol

Only thing of Fate I've ever watched or whatever is that admittedly awesome anime where Gilgamesh was a fucking dick and had that magic wall of flying weapons lol
He's always a dick. Even when hes a good guy he's still a dick.

In April or May we get an event that you need to complete the story to participate in. To this day it has never been reran in Japan.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
April is plenty of time seeing that it's mostly reruns and then Shinjuku which you don't need to complete to join the event.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm only in Orleans but, is Ruler the most powerful class lore wise?
I think Saver would beat out Moon Cancer, but Saver hasn't appeared outside of the Extraverse yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.