• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Kojiro animation update just came out and it is glorious!
...the extra 11 quartz is also pretty neat.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
One ten roll.

Got katou Danzo.

Not who I wanted but I'll take it I guess.

Edit: 2nd ten roll got me shuten douji and np2 Danzo.

Well then.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I did about 20 single rolls on the new banner

#3 was NP3 Shuten, #8 was NP3 Raikou, and #17 or so was Yaguu.

I'm pretty satisfied.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
People have noticed this 3 hours difference in the shimousa 2 banners schedule which is more than likely the standard 3 hours maintenance whenever there's a new event.

19BU2gj.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
300 sq, all min rolls ...... can't complain though, had great luck in past banners, it just seems like my luck banishes when its a Raikou banner, will skip her banners from now on

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
My free SQ went to the dumpster. orz

Another dead week? 👌
More time to raise Cleo for her boost, right now mine is only 61.
I did finally get Brave Liz to 80 at least.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Saving for wife as much as I want Danzo one day (thanks Shimousa for that XD) but good luck everyone on the banners. C:

I may throw a ticket or two but I need to remain strong as right now I'm going to have 5 spins for copies of Carmilla plus the quartz pack I plan on getting if I need it. .\ , /.

I didn't think I'd have enough for her this year, but it's seeming more doable especially with the campaign quartz and the 20 quartz I get in 8 days.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL did the one ticket I had currently and I got another copy of Limited/Zero Over the first 5 start non event CE I completed.

I guess you can say I got Muramasa???

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well this is awkward.
U7toI5E.png

What's even better is the final round was made up of servants I don't actually have and really really want .-.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's all my nerofest exp gone and shuten is only 78. You really don't get that much exp honestly. All I had to Level after nerofest was Merlin, Parvati and shuten and they couldn't even cover that much.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Is Last Encore worth watching if I dgaf about Nero?

Not really. SHAFT is a top-tier studio, but they absolutely botched Last Encore. The directing is awful. The pacing is awful. The framing is awful. They ripped countless Madoka and Monogatari scenes in a way that seems quite lazy. The whole thing clashed with itself and felt quite taped together.

'Twas a very annoying watch. I've never described an anime as annoying before, but Last Encore is frustratingly disappointing.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Thanks to some seed farming, I decided to try out Sasaki to see his new animation update and damn does he look fine now. That hair is glorious and I'm so happy for my drinking bud.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Welp thanks guys. Guess I'll skip it for now and go back to watching Extra/CCC cutscenes. The update reminded me that it existed so I was curious.

Imo there is nothing likable about Nero. That entire Septem chapter was some garbage whitewashing nonsense to the extreme.

Oct 25, 2017
Nero was at her peak in Extra, it's all been downhill since then. After Extella I genuinely groan whenever either her or Tamamo show up in any stories just cos of how much that game soured me on both characters.

Edit: In fairness, when Nasu writes her she's still good, it's just Sakurai writing her that seems to make her unbearable.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Mama is on banner? Well, shit. Must resist all temptation to pull.

I won't. But I like to believe that I will. It's a cute dream.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Huzzah! I've gotten 15 magatama since I started farming them. I only needed to farm 14 to have enough for Ereshkigal (taking into account the ones in the upcoming events). Then again, 20 of those are in the shop in Eresh's own event, which means they wouldn't be available immediately and I should probably farm 19 more. Sure, I probably won't have the stakes I'd need to use them immediately, but still...

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
which means they wouldn't be available immediately and I should probably farm 19 more
That's an interessting point to make actually...
I'm farming Magatamas for Eresh myself right now, still need to get 4 more. We got another dead week going it seems, I guess I will keep going with the castle town node and see how much Magatams I can get in the end.
On Thursdays I'm also farming Lancer Ambers, I've already got quite a sizable amount stashed away :3

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
Some damn good rolls posted in this thread today. Congrats!

Hoping for the best when the Raikou and Yagyu only rate up is live.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Decided to try a single multi roll to celebrate the new banner before I hoard the rest for Raikou's solo rate-up period early next week. Usually, that kind of thing never works out, but this time:

2tyb3bJ.png

Well, I guess I won't have to concern myself about pulling for Shuten again now that she's NP2. Hopefully, rolling for Raikou goes smoothly as well, since I'm on a streak after Banner 1 gave me Musashi with just 90 SQ.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I used 4 tickets, mostly out of boredom lol. First pull was Formal Craft #2. Another potential 2030 or K Scope gone lol. Rest was garbage.
Not as good as the one above, but my 10 roll for Danzo turned out well.
zmtUEFxh.png
Is it just me or is your luck in this game insanely good? Like I feel like your rates are way above average. I'm not envious or anything, it's just something I've been thinking about for a while.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Ok this is one of the best rolls I have ever pulled. Got what I wanted (Robo Ninja Mom) and more.
Decided to try a single multi roll to celebrate the new banner before I hoard the rest for Raikou's solo rate-up period early next week. Usually, that kind of thing never works out, but this time:
Congrats on the pulls!!

EDIT ADDED:
Wasted 60 SQ on my end and got good ole' trash. No longer going to bother. Saving for Eresh hard now.

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018

2tyb3bJ.png

Well, I guess I won't have to concern myself about pulling for Shuten again now that she's NP2. Hopefully, rolling for Raikou goes smoothly as well, since I'm on a streak after Banner 1 gave me Musashi with just 90 SQ.
Gratz on Aoi Yuuki oni!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
FV8uANG.png

Ok this is one of the best rolls I have ever pulled. Got what I wanted (Robo Ninja Mom) and more.
zmtUEFxh.png
Congrats on the Raikou, you two. Treat her well!

2tyb3bJ.png

I really want Shuten, but I'm in saving mode for next year. :(

Congrats to you, such a fun character.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Talking about Shuten and Raikou... they got new lines.

Raikou has new lines for Musashi, Ibaraki and Shuten, the latter is the most interesting imho, Raikou acknowledges Shuten did well in Shimousa

s689iL5.jpg

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Planned on doing a couple single rolls with a catalyst for Danzo. 6 SQ later and I pulled Mama Raikou. :O

Im livid with excitement rn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.