Oct 25, 2017

Cuntmag summoned to the stewards.

Hartley hasn't got the F1 chops, he needs to go before Toro Rosso and Honda both bring their updates for Canada.

Hardan

Oct 28, 2017
That was crazy. I like K-Mag as a person but his driving lately is horrid.

F1-TV seems to work well for me. Had missed FP1 and was able to skip through it. FP2 live stream is good quality and going through the drivers (with the radio) is quite fun.
But it seems the stream start exactly when the session starts. No pre content.

[edit] seems that was too early. I'm getting buffering issues now

Last edited:

Moss

Oct 27, 2017
MAG only received a reprimand for that move. He is on 8 penalty points, 4 more and he will face a potential race ban.

asmodejan

Oct 27, 2017
Cool that you can already watch the replay of FP1 on F1TV, but the live streaming has been a pretty disappointing experience so far. The FP2 live stream doesnt work for me at all right now.

Seems like only the english commentary causes problems?

Last edited:

Moss

Oct 27, 2017
F1, Indycar and the 24h on the Nürburgring Nordschleife this weekend, whew.

Surprised that Alonso isn't competing in all 3 at once! :P
Dagjk0jU0AA69NX.jpg

Or he could send one of his clones...

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, i am surprised he managed to come back to the pits... the damage has to be extensive to some inner components.
Engine penalties will come early this year xD

Edit: oooh.... vettel's onboard cam is nose-level for FP2, nice. (post edit, it was temporary, fun change though)

Last edited:

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Subsribed to F1 TV Pro. Quality is not amazeballs [shame no 50/60hz], but convenience factor is great.

Baku race replay is still not available, and on Australia GP 2018, English audio stream does not feature general FIA audio [total silence and just Crofty and Brundle talking].

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
So did the stewards tell Magnussen to suck their balls or what?

Edit: ah, 10 sec penalty.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Steiner should shout at Kevin to not drive like a maniac. He's already got 8 penalty points on his record, four more and it's a race ban.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that's embarassing.

Someone left a fan inside Laaksonen's GP3 car. He had to go to the pits after the formation lap, and starts from pitlane.

Dc-4U_8WAAAlzdf.jpg

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I've had that in the beginning but don't worry, the world feed stream is replaying the same 30 second video of Danny Ric stretching his neck! The onboard's are also buffering like crazy.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should've probably offered a free trial or something. That would attract more people and would be a proper bug / stress test for the servers (assuming they have enough to support the service ;)).

Spades

Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone see the Kubica onboard yesterday?

He takes his right hand off the wheel for the hard left turns. It's unsurprising there are/were concerns about his longevity.